767 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number

About ToAmaze Wedding Photography

Simply put, our goal is to amaze you. Amaze you with photography that captures the imagination. We go beyond the camera to discover your personality, passions, and your story. We believe that the moments you want to preserve are worth the time and effort to make them amazing. ToAmaze was created by Tian Jiang and Olga Lacosta. Together we combine 15 years of professional photography experience. From Bejing to St. Petersburg, we've collected the accolades of published work, but pay lip service to our ability to provide you with an experience you'll never forget.

Other couples have also viewed

• Lindsey Denman Photography
DSC6288copy
1ab79bf6c54a968c 1329461109534 maryandflower
maidenline

4 Reviews for ToAmaze Wedding Photography

I met Olga through a family friend who hired her and was very impressed with her work, I couldn't be happier with that decision. Olga has an artistic vision that comes through in all her photos. We just got the final product and it's wonderful. I have so many great photos to share with friends and family. I wore pretty boring shoes and she managed to take a lot of beautiful,artistic pictures even of them.

She was great throughout the whole process. She reached out to us frequently to make sure all was going well. We met with her in person eventhough she lives in a completely different part of the state, but she has no problem with traveling for work. She talked me through the whole wedding process and let me know the cool things she's seen in all the weddings she's worked with. That was so helpful and let me plan more easily. She made suggestions about jewelry, groomsmen tuxs, and many other aspects of the wedding.

She was a pleasure to work with and produced a great product. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2011

Tian and Olga were amazing to work with. I had seen their work before, as well as Olga’s fashion work, and I loved the romantic and timeless, yet also very modern, feel the photos have to them. This is very difficult to capture both moods at the same time. I wanted engagement and wedding photos that look like the ones in bridal magazines, and they did not disappoint! Not only did we get beautiful photos, but we also had a fun and memorable experience. Olga and Tian are so easy to work with, and they made my fiancé and me very comfortable throughout the whole process. They were able to capture the beauty of the moment, as well as our love and excitement leading up to our big day!Thank you Tian and Olga!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Mike · Married on 11/13/2011

I know Olga from my interaction with the fashion industry. She is a great photographer. To top it, Tan and her make a great team – focused, creative!

So when we were down-selecting which photographer to go with, it was a relatively easy choice.
    We had a couple of meetings with them; they suggested ideas that simply floored us !
    We went around the city for some really nice city shots before the ceremony.

They are really fun to work with, and put the guests at ease with their patience and pleasing personality.
    And the outcome – really great pictures that we will cherish for decades to come!

Sent on 02/15/2012

ToAmaze Wedding Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Professional Makeup services by Marsha Litvinova
    Professional Makeup services by Marsha Litvinova Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great Photography Service - sweet memory about your Wedding!

• 767 Bryant Street San Francisco, 94107 See on map
    Location of (ToAmaze Wedding Photography)

ToAmaze Wedding Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does ToAmaze Wedding Photography offer?

ToAmaze Wedding Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography services does ToAmaze Wedding Photography offer?

ToAmaze Wedding Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does ToAmaze Wedding Photography offer for wedding events?

ToAmaze Wedding Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend ToAmaze Wedding Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

ToAmaze Wedding Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.