Cincinnati, OH, OH 45251 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Tire Swing Photography

Tire Swing Photography is a Puerto Rico and Cincinnati, Ohio-based photography company that specializes in romantic and whimsical wedding photography. Daniel and Ashley are the husband and wife team that have been in the industry for over five years. They are dedicated to capturing the couple’s love story as it unfolds naturally throughout their wedding day. Tire Swing Photography is honored to be a part of your special day and provide you with memories that will last a lifetime.

Tire Swing Photography has a wonderful mixture of contemporary, natural and photojournalism photography styles. In addition to providing service throughout your wedding day, they are happy to provide service for an engagement shoot, boudoir shoot and/or trash the dress shoot. Their other services include:

• Additional hours
  • Destination / travel Hand-coloring
  • High-resolution images Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Tire Swing Photography can provide a variety of final photography products. Couples may choose from the following photography items:

• Albums

16 Reviews for Tire Swing Photography

Tire Swing Photography 1
Tire Swing Photography 2

Laci Hansen · Married on 08/21/2018

Such a fun experience with a beautiful outcome!

I had some family photos done over the summer and I couldn't be happier! I am a mom to two toddlers so I was a little nervous about them cooperating for photos but Daniel from Tire Swing is so good with kids that it wasn't an issue at all. He danced around and made silly noises so all of our photos show us with genuine smiles, which was important to me. In addition to being fun and great to work with, the photo quality is outstanding! He captured the light perfectly and somehow managed to make us all look more beautiful. (I'm that person who usually hates to be in pictures, but somehow I look better in these than I do in real life.) Overall such a fun experience and I got these lovely pictures as a bonus. We will 100% come back to Tire Swing for next year's family photos!

Tessa · Married on 09/09/2017

Daniel and Ashley did a fabulous job capturing every perfect moment from our wedding day. We could not have asked for better documentation of the most important day of our lives!

Award

Tire Swing Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tire Swing Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Ali Kelly Photography
    Ali Kelly Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley and Daniel are amazing people together and individually. They photographed my wedding day in May of 2017 and were the most patient and understanding people. Daniel had me cracking up during our sunset photos with his wonderfully outgoing enthusiasm, and Ashley was in the zone the entire time. She was definitely working her magic and I could tell (the photos are proof). As a fellow photographer, I was extremely picky during the photographer decision-making process for the wedding, but once we came across Tire Swing Photography on WeddingWire, I knew right away that they were right for us. I know firsthand that their work is flawless along with their personalities. I will not hesitate to recommend them or endorse them whenever I get the chance.

• Cincinnati, OH, 45251 See on map