Tire Swing Photography Reviews

16 Reviews for Tire Swing Photography

Tire Swing Photography 1
Tire Swing Photography 2

Laci Hansen · Married on 08/21/2018

Such a fun experience with a beautiful outcome!

I had some family photos done over the summer and I couldn't be happier! I am a mom to two toddlers so I was a little nervous about them cooperating for photos but Daniel from Tire Swing is so good with kids that it wasn't an issue at all. He danced around and made silly noises so all of our photos show us with genuine smiles, which was important to me. In addition to being fun and great to work with, the photo quality is outstanding! He captured the light perfectly and somehow managed to make us all look more beautiful. (I'm that person who usually hates to be in pictures, but somehow I look better in these than I do in real life.) Overall such a fun experience and I got these lovely pictures as a bonus. We will 100% come back to Tire Swing for next year's family photos!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/23/2017

SO glad we chose Tire Swing Photography to document our big day. From the engagement photos, to our wedding day, Daniel and Ashley truly DELIVERED on their promise to capture these special moments. As soon as we met with them, we knew we had to book them. Their creative visions are truly unique and the final product is more than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Tire Swing Photography 3

Tessa · Married on 09/09/2017

Daniel and Ashley did a fabulous job capturing every perfect moment from our wedding day. We could not have asked for better documentation of the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

Great people and great work! Their photographs help us relive our day over and over again!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Tire Swing Photography 4

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Daniel and Ashley are not only incredibly talented photographers but also kind and thoughtful people! They were both so easy to work with- they responded quickly to emails, they were receptive to what my husband and I envisioned, and they were calm and professional on the day of our wedding. We couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Monica · Married on 05/07/2016

Tire Swing did our engagement photos in September and it was an absolutely beautiful time! The session was relaxing, carefree, and not to mention the photos.... AMAZING! The end results blew my expectations out of the water! If you are looking for a photographer who captures natural moments of love and laughter, look no further! We are eternally grateful!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/27/2015

We used Tire Swing Photography for our wedding on November 27, 2015. We chose Ashley and Daniel after working with them during our friends' wedding. It was great to have two photographers to capture all the moments from getting ready to tossing the bouquet, and everything in between! Ashley and Daniel did a wonderful job from the start. An engagement picture session was included in our package and Daniel did an amazing job making us feel relaxed and posing us in fun, but natural, poses. Our engagement pictures turned out so well and we have received many compliments on them! The day of the wedding, Ashley and Daniel arrived promptly. Ashley took pictures of the bride and bridesmaids as we finished getting ready while Daniel took pictures with the groom and groomsmen. They were amazing at keeping everyone on track and they ensured that we got the pictures/poses we wanted. They even stayed a little late to make sure they got pictures of the bouquet toss! Overall, Ashley and Daniel are outstanding and talented photographers. They are a pleasure to work with and I recommend them to any bride looking for a pair of wonderful photographers.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Megan · Married on 07/04/2015

My husband and I loved working with Ashley & Daniel for our engagement & wedding photography. They were very personal and accommodating throughout the entire process, and were able to help us guide our vision to achieve very beautiful, natural photos that are both lovely & classic, but have their finger on the pulse of a fresh, contemporary aesthetic. Daniel & Ashley are refreshingly transparent with their pricing & services, and we were immediately comfortable knowing that we would be in good hands from our initial meeting with them. Their complementary engagement session gave us a good opportunity to get familiar with their style and prepared us for what to expect on our big day -- plus, the photos were stunning! They are very good about allowing the couple to be natural in their shots, offering suggestions for poses, but allowing the flow to be more of a natural interaction. The wedding day went just as beautifully-- Ashley & Daniel handled our large group (30 people) very professionally, and they got all the pictures they needed (and more!) without being pushy or conspicuous. We have albums full of the most beautiful engagement & wedding photos I have seen, and all of the wonderful memories that they will bring us for the rest of our lives, thanks to Tire Swing Photography. We could not have been more thrilled.

Sent on 05/07/2016

gracie · Married on 01/17/2015

We fell in love with Tire Swing Photography's pictures after seeing how they capture natural light and beauty and knew we wanted them to shoot our wedding. Daniel and Ashley are extremely professional, attentive, down to earth, artistic and creative! They did an amazing job capturing all the special moments at our wedding, as well as the candid shots. We got married in January (who does that?) and the first look pictures, ceremony shots, and all the candid pictures from the reception of everyone dancing are absolutely stunning! We got lots of compliments on our photos and are so happy we went with Tire Swing Photography!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Annie · Married on 10/25/2014

Tire Swing Photography is amazing!! My husband and I both are not good with having our pictures taken and they both made us feel very comfortable. I loved that they went where ever we wanted to take pictures and were able to capture the ideas I had in my head! Both Ashley and Daniel were very easy to communicate with and both remained very patient with me when I was being the typical crazy picky bride. On the day of our wedding they never rushed me and stayed until everything was done. They were with me the entire day! I love Tire Swing Photography!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Ashley and Daniel were very easy to work with! They are still a small company but they were very professional. They were with us ALL day! Not like some vendors that give you a time limit. Very helpful.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Ruth · Married on 06/21/2014

Where do I begin? Not only has Tire Swing Photography photographed my wedding, but they also photographed my engagement session, and a senior/couple session! There honestly isn't a word good enough to describe their fabulous work! Leading up to the session, they kept me updated and informed. During each session and my wedding, they made me and my husband feel relaxed and free to be ourselves! Their editing is extraordinary!! And the timing for receiving the photos is unbelievable considering the amount of weddings and sessions they have! The majority of the photos in our house is their work! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Ruth · Married on 06/21/2014

Practically Perfect in Every Way

The Photographer was super flexible and professional. We had a super great experience.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Sherry

Sherry Frey · Married on 06/21/2014

Personal and Professional Photographers

Daniel and Ashley make such a good team. They are personal and professional. They know all the great locations, lighting, angles, and techniques to show you off at your best. They love capturing all the beautiful details that make your day as special and unique as you are. They did amazing job on our son's wedding and our family photos.
    Their expertise and ability to work well with people gave us the best result. They put us at ease, so that they could capture our family with natural expressions. I treasure the special wedding and family photos they took, and I always receive many compliments on them.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Katy · Married on 05/30/2015

Tire Swing photography were amazing photographers for our wedding. They helped with everything during the day of the wedding and planning everything leading up to it. They also were a blast and worked well with us to get some exciting photographs of the venues, wedding party, and everything else that comes along with a wedding event!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • Patrick and Julie

Julie · Married on 06/24/2017

3.5

My Husband and I chose Tire Swing Photography after looking through there portfolio and seeing all the other beautiful photos they had taken. We just got back our photos 8 weeks after our wedding and we are IN LOVE all over again. We worked with Brad and Shannon the associate photographers via phone and Skype for the first many months leading up to the wedding and they made us feel comfortable with their knowledge and kindness:) On the big day Brad and Shannon showed up early and started scouting the perfect spots for all of our moments throughout the day. They were in the background and made sure to capture all the love and support we were surrounded by. After looking at the edited photos we feel like we just got married again. They were able to catch even some of the smallest decor details we missed on our big day, and some of the biggest details like an airplane flyover that we will remember forever!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, when we start having children we will be in touch;)

Sent on 08/25/2017