Bayville, NJ 08721 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Timeline Entertainment

Have you always wanted a love story worthy of the movies? Don’t leave your big day up to a “videographer.” Let the professionals at Timeline Entertainment tell your love story the way you’ve always dreamed, and turn your wedding day into a romance film starring you and your spouse-to-be.

Other couples have also viewed

• Wavelight Studio

Photos 21 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

1 Reviews for Timeline Entertainment

Jamie · Married on 06/26/2015

Recently I was fortunate enough to have Timeline Entertainment take my wedding video and wedding photos and I will be forever grateful to them for capturing such a momentous occasion in my life. Not only was the photographer professional and dressed for the occasion, but he made sure that he was there to capture every moment, without standing in the way or interrupting guests. He managed to tastefully capture our vows and precious moments on video, without interfering. When it came time for our posed photos, the photographer was patient and efficient in posing us to make all our photos appear natural as opposed to staged. Our opinions and requests were taken seriously and the photographer referred to us to make sure everything we wanted was happening.

Within days of our ceremony, we were able to see rough copies of our photos, where we got to see everything available to us as well as choose our favorites to be edited first. We received the original edited photos of our favorites quickly and all the others, edited a short time after. For our wedding video, we were allowed to see every uncut moment before deciding what we wanted to keep versus what we would prefer kept out/private. The professional we worked with answered all questions we had and offered helpful suggestions when we couldn't decide on what we liked best and which song we would like playing in our video. Upon receiving our fully edited video, I was swept back into my wedding day as I watched our loved ones help us celebrate our marriage. It is a keepsake I will proudly watch as we grow old together. I would use Timeline Entertainment again for any of my video and photographic needs in a heart beat! Their professionalism, cost, and flexibility with us was one of a kind. I can not say enough good things about how pleasant it was to work with this company and how grateful I am to have them capture our most important memories so far.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Timeline Entertainment Pricing

Timeline Entertainment Price Rates

Timeline Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Bayville, 08721 See on map
    Location of (Timeline Entertainment)