Time of Your Life!

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,495 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,495 Most Popular Price

Time of Your Life! is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Westlake Village, California. This company provides expert entertainment services for weddings throughout all of Southern California. The team's carefully curated packages can be customized to suit your particular needs, vision, and budget. With over 30 years of experience, Time of Your Life! seeks to provide the best services for their clients and bring the latest innovations and technology to every event they serve.

The team at Time of Your Life! offers a range of services for your wedding entertainment. Packages are designed to best accommodate your needs for your long-awaited wedding day. As an MC, your DJ will work with the crowd to ensure that the party is a success, leaving you to focus on making memories with loved ones. Additionally, the company offers the following services, and more:

• Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Event planning
  • Sound/PA system
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Additional hours
  • Setup

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,295

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Michelle H. Married on 06/12/2022

Joe and his team are amazing!

Joe was my DJ for my wedding 30 years ago this June. That was the best decision I made because he gave me the greatest wedding imaginable! We all had so much fun dancing. Everybody told me that it was the best wedding. I asked Joe if he could DJ my daughter’s wedding this June and he did. He was very patient with her and went over every little detail to make sure the night was perfect!
    There was so much work involved with all the music from start to finish and how to organize the event, also the lighting and photo booth. Joe makes everything really easy to figure out and he has great suggestions and really knows how to work a party. Joe also has a wonderful sense of humor and keeps you laughing.
    Needless to say my daughter‘s wedding was absolutely amazing! Everybody had a wonderful time. I can not thank Joe and his team enough! My daughter and her husband danced the night away and received a ton of compliments. We felt like Joe was part of the family and he went above and beyond every possible way he could! Thank you, Joe, for my wedding and my daughters wedding.
    We will cherish our memories forever. Definitely a time of your life!

Time of Your Life!'s reply:

Thank you Michelle, it was a career high for me and I thank you for the honor to DJ your & Christin’s wedding. She and PJ make such a beautiful couple. It reflects the love you & John, & Kathy & Peter gave them growing up.
    I wish you and your family all the best. God bless you and I hope to share many celebrations with you in the near & nearer future!
  • Marian
    Marian G. Married on 10/16/2021

JOEY is your guy to DJ your event.

We loved working with Joey and his company for our wedding! His enthusiasm for all our moments was amazing. Joey played all the songs we asked for, was very timely with announcing all our events and really got our family and friends rocking!! He definitely added a personal touch towards us!! So much fun!!! I would recommend Joey and his team anytime, and he also has chairs, tables and tablecloths to rent!! Very professional!!

Time of Your Life!'s reply:

Thank you Marian for your kind words and the honor to serve you, Gary and your families at your wedding. It was a special day for all of us and I hope to serve you all again soon, for any occasion!
    M Kerril Married on 06/19/2021

Engagement party DJ

Joe showed up early, brought his set up, and was beyond communicative throughout the entire evening. He took my suggestions and made the evening amazing.

Time of Your Life!'s reply:

Thank you Mikaela and congratulations to you and Ian, it was such a pleasure to work for you and your families, cheers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

2500 Townsgate Rd. Suite C Westlake Village, CA, 91362
Location of (Time of Your Life!)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding