923 Towerview Road, Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number

About Tim Joyce Photography

I really dislike being photographed, and so do the majority of my clients. Most have heard of, or themselves had a bad experience with photographers, and I have the greatest sympathy!
I am also a terrible salesman, I like things to be simple, there is no "up sell". If you need something extra, I'll arrange it for you, but you will never feel pressured to buy something extra. Most reception sites in Cape May are within 12 minutes of my house, and I am one of a very few "Cape May" photographers who actually live in the 08204 zip code.

The type of Wedding photography that I practice requires that I stay in the background as much as possible. Certainly there will be times when I'll need the Brides attention. But these moments are handled by the least intrusive means possible.

I do weddings as small as the Bride, the Groom, the Mayor, a witness and myself (acting as a witness and photographer}, up to weddings with several hundred guests for clients such as the President of Nautica Inc. Travel is no problem, and in the past few years I've been called to work in places as far as Los Angeles, Manhattan, Long Island, Palo Alto CA, Rochester MN, Philadelphia, Key West, Baltimore, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta and New Orleans. When the situation warrants, a second or third photographer is available. Contact me for details.

Over the years, Cape May has become a favorite destination for wedding couples from around the world. I've had clients from Switzerland, China, England, Finland, Holland, India, Denmark, Germany, Mexico, France, Italy, Ireland, Columbia, Uruguay, Spain, Canada, Romania, Bulgaria and Portugal as well as the United States. Each had special requests and traditions; all were a joy to photograph! Thanks for reading!

www.timjoyce.com 609.886.0086

Stone Harbor Golf Club.
Stone Harbor Golf Club.
Avalon.
Avalon.
Peter Shields Inn Cape May.
Peter Shields Inn Cape May.
University Club Manhattan.
University Club Manhattan.
Breakers on the Ocean. Spring Lake NJ.
Breakers on the Ocean. Spring Lake NJ.
2dc393d57ca297bc 1297799954737 JDC1111

Tim Joyce Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• 923 Towerview Road Cape May, 08204 See on map
    Location of (Tim Joyce Photography)