Jessica Erb Photography

West Haven, CT View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Lana L. Married on 06/19/2021

The best ever

I don’t even know where to begin with Jess! We were lucky enough to get to work with her twice for our COVID wedding in 2020 and our postponed wedding in 2021. Jess captures the most beautiful moments and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has such a down to earth personality that helps to keep you relaxed all day. On our wedding day I felt like I was hanging out with a friend who was taking pictures for us! She was also so attentive all day and helped me with the small details and was constantly asking me how I was doing! What I love most about Jess is that she doesn’t overly pose or edit her photos- she is so good at guiding you without overly posing! You get true color images that emulate genuine emotions in the moment!! When we look back on our pictures we can put ourselves right back to our wedding day! Jess was my by far my favorite vendor to work with for our wedding and I know our wedding would not have been the same without her! I can’t wait to use her again in the future for all of our life events!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 06/18/2021

Highly recommend

This lady right here is the real MVP (most valued photographer). We initially chose Jessica to be our photographer because of her enthusiasm and bubbly personality. Even over the phone I felt comfortable asking her questions and liked that she seemed just as excited about our wedding as we were! Our gut was right and throughout the process Jess was dynamite in developing a timeline, communicating with us about our needs, and was the just the best. When she arrived (early) the day of she was warm and friendly and felt like one of my friends as she took photos of our prep time. She made sure to capture every special moment and reassured me that even if I was running a little behind everything was going to be fine. Jess has personality and charm in spades and is very talented. All of my pictures were so great and came out beautiful. I can't thank Jess enough for helping us capture each precious moment of the best day of our lives.
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 05/22/2021

Simply the best

Jess was simply the best! She took STUNNING. Pictures, organized the family for the group shots effortlessly, identified amazing opportunities for additional shots and honestly 2 months later I am OBSESSED with the outcome. We look at our wedding pictures daily that’s how much we love them and Jess! She is your partner, and does just the most amazing work. It is honestly the most beautiful I have ever felt and looked!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

703 Mill Creek Rd. Beach West Haven, CT, 08050
Location of (Jessica Erb Photography)

Jessica Erb Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Erb Photography include in the starting price?

Jessica Erb Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Negatives

What photography services does Jessica Erb Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Erb Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Jessica Erb Photography offer?

Jessica Erb Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jessica Erb Photography offer?

Jessica Erb Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jessica Erb Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Erb Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Erb Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Erb Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding