2145 W Livingston St, Allentown, PA 18104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Tim Gangi Photography

My name is Tim Gangi and my wife's name is Mercedes. Together we run our photography business. We consider ourselves extremely lucky to work together in pursuing our passion as a career and love inspiring each other to become more creative photographers. I graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a degree in fine arts focused on painting and drawing in 2006, and was introduced to photography shortly after. I believe my strengths come from a strong creative background and I've enjoyed pursuing the arts my entire life. I feel that am I able to capture creative, colorful and composed photos thanks to a lifelong admiration for all the other inspiring creatives out there and a constant appreciation for the beautiful world around us. Coming from a large family with 4 siblings, I have no fear getting right into the mix and getting those personal, genuine moments shared among family members. Photography has been an exciting adventure for me starting in 2008 and has only become better when Mercedes picked up a camera in 2013. Needless to say, it was love at first sight and the start of a great passion we both shared. Since then we have become a very proficient photography team while individually growing as photographers. I must say it is really cool to be able to work and learn so much together. We are always excited to see where the camera will take us next. It is the combination of our artistic as well candid moments that separate our work from other photographers. It is the way we approach a wedding or any photo project. We pre-visualize from different perspectives and get inspiration from not the most obvious sources. We view the world differently, especially photography. We are truly committed to our craft and want to give you photographs you will cherish for years to come!

Follow Tim Gangi Photography on

Tim Gangi Photography 3
  • kbrands

Kelsey · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Tim & Mercedes were so wonderful to work with! We used them for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We hate taking photos but they made both experiences so enjoyable and captured amazing photos. At the wedding they were always there capturing every moment of the day even if it meant laying on the ground of the parking lot in the rain! Our venue was decorated for Christmas and as soon as they heard we didn't want Christmas items in our pictures they immediately started taking down decorations or placing us appropriately so the decor could not be seen. We can't say enough about how much we loved working with Tim & Mercedes! We can't wait to use them again in the future!

Meg · Married on 11/03/2018

Tim and Mercedes were great to work with. I highly recommend them. They worked with us to build a custom contract to suit our needs. The engagement photos came out great and I can't wait to see the Wedding photos.

Tim Gangi Photography 4

Garrett · Married on 10/06/2018

My fiancé and I could not be any happier that we chose Tim and Mercedes for our engagement and wedding photography. They came out of their way to meet us to discuss details of our wedding and show us some of their work before when we first starting looking at photographers. Tim and Mercedes made us feel extremely comfortable when doing our engagement photos since we are not very photogenic and our pictures turned out fantastic! Can't wait to work with them at our wedding.

Tim Gangi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tim Gangi Photography 1
    $100 off!
    Mention that you've seen us on WeddingWire and receive $100 off!

• Fox and Finch Vintage Rentals
    Fox and Finch Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Tim and Mercedes are lovely people to work with. They are very calm, professional and attentive to their clients. They do an excellent job capturing the feel and flow of every event and will provide you with many gorgeous keepsakes and snapshots of your wedding day.

• 2145 W Livingston St Allentown, 18104 See on map