707 Mitchell Avenue, Salisbury, NC 28144 Map · Phone number

About Tim Coffey Photography

I love photographing weddings. I have 17 years experience doing so full-time. It's such an honor to be given the responsibility to tell the story of a couple's wedding day. I want to capture all the emotion: from the tender, quiet moments to the laugh-out-loud memories you'll talk about for years to come. And then there's another layer to strive to capture: what's the essence of your relationship - your connection to each other.

I conduct myself so that I'm respectful to all your guests. I want them to tell you afterwards, "Your photographer was everywhere but never got in the way." There's a balance I play during the day - recording the day unobtrusively, giving direction and guidance where needed, and making sure all the fun is being photographed.

You should be able to look back on your wedding photography and be transported back to that moment. I hope you'll connect with me. I'd love to chat more about your plans and how I can help you capture the day.

I'm based centrally in North Carolina. I'm very happy to travel throughout the state without any additional travel charges. I gladly photograph all types of weddings.

Follow Tim Coffey Photography on

82791d4e5a09908e 02
82791d4e5a09908e 02

7 Reviews for Tim Coffey Photography

• F

futuremrs · Married on 08/25/2018

We had Tim take both our Engagement and Wedding pictures and we could not be more happy with the results! Tim was very easy to work with and he made taking pictures fun! All of our pictures are beautiful, I highly recommend Tim Coffey Photography!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Julia · Married on 07/16/2016

Tim was amazing! He was so attentive to us as a couple and really worked with us to feel comfortable having our picture taken and be the center of attention. He captured all the perfect moments on our wedding day as well as our engagement photos. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

We are SO impressed with Tim! We were in love with everything we saw on his websites, both the wedding photography and his commercial work. It was great to see how he works behind the camera. Tim kept me laughing the whole day, and our pictures reflect the joy he added to the event. Everyone has asked where we found him, and my future sister-in-law told me, “This isn’t Tim’s last gig with our family! We’ll be seeing him again!” He managed to capture so many details of the day and so many smiles from our guests. Tim was also very flexible. My father-in-law passed away unexpectedly the Monday before our wedding, so, as my brother-in-law put it in his best man speech, that week brought “the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.” Tim got some shots that showed the sadness we were feeling, and then he would turn around and get pictures of the same people laughing. It was a beautiful day, and we were so lucky to have Tim there to capture it. We will treasure these photographs forever. See you soon, Tim!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Tim Coffey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints