Tiger Lily Photography

Plainfield, IL View map

Tiger Lily Photography will tell the story and caputure all the emotions of your wedding day with style and flair. We us a mix of photojournalism and a contemporary style of wedding photography to create images you are sure to cherish for years to come.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
  • ginalee912
    Gina Married on 10/10/2009
    Lynn was great to work with! She was recommended to me by a friend who had booked her for her wedding, which would be a few months before mine. She hadn't been married when I booked Tiger Lily, but after meeting with Lynn & seeing her work online, I just had a feeling she was the right way to go. When I saw my friend's pics a few months later, I was even more certain I'd made a good choice, as they were lovely & my friend was extrememly happy with them.

Lynn was very professional & unobtrusive the day of the wedding. She had contacted me before the wedding to make sure she knew what elements would be included in the ceremony & any special moments that should be captured (like my surprise grooms cake), and did a nice job of making sure those were caught on film. The proofing website was up in under 4 weeks & I got my CDs today (1 month & 2 days after the wedding). Some of the images were missing, and when I contacted her via email she responded quickly to let me know a new disc would be on it's way, but then Lynn always gets back to me promptly. I ordered a 40 page flush-mount album from her & can't wait to see it. It's going to take me forever to decide on the images, because there are a lot of great pics! There are nearly 600 images (probably over 500 more than will end up in frames or albums!). My flowers were an hour late & I was really concerned we hadn't had enough time to get great pictures. I am so happy to report that is not at all the case!

I posted some photos on Facebook from the disc that arrived & have received a lot of compliments already, including one from a friend (a guy!) who said "Wow! These are probably the best wedding photos I've seen. Who was your photographer? They did a stunning job." Seems like high praise to me!

Plainfield, IL, 60585
Location of (Tiger Lily Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding