Portraits by Tiffany Griffith

Woodland, CA View map Visit website
$2,995 Most Popular Price

$2,995 Most Popular Price

Portraits by Tiffany Griffith, is a photography company in Woodland, California, that documents weddings and engagements for couples all over the world. With an artistic spirit and sharp eye for detail, owner Tiffany works to capture a couple’s candid emotions and genuine reactions throughout their big day. She can work in an array of styles, from vintage to contemporary, to match her clients’ preferred aesthetic and nuptial theme.

Portraits by Tiffany Griffith offers multiple service packages, which can be customized to accommodate your needs and wants. Tiffany is more than happy to travel for her clients and offers options for out-of-state and destination weddings. In addition to digital images, the team can also provide albums, matted prints, canvases, and other forms of physical memorabilia. Engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions are also available for couples to express themselves in a creative way.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2995

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• I
    Ivania E. Married on 07/03/2021

Ahhhhmazing!!!!!

Tiffany and Cady are the best photography team in Solano County, with the sneaks peaks i've already gotten and previews of our wedding video, i'm just in aww of their talent!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day! :)

Portraits by Tiffany Griffith's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We really enjoyed you and Jorge. Can't wait for you to see the finished product!
  • Eugenia
    Eugenia S. Married on 05/28/2021

My forever photographer

Tiffany has been my photographer since 2016 she took fall photos of myself and my spouse. and once i got engaged i knew she was going to be my photographer for my wedding. She took stunning engagement photos of us and i just recently received my wedding photos and i am blown away they look amazing. Hire Tiffany for all the weddings she’s the best!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria ". Married on 09/20/2020

Best photographer around!!

My now husband and I's first experience with Tiff was for our engagement photoshoot on the beaches of San Francisco. And let me tell you, what a first impression that was of her! Even though we never had professional photos of us taken before, she immediately made us feel so comfortable and got the most amazing shots of us, but more than anything she was just so FUN. She later went on to capture our wedding day, and the results were just absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for such a special day in our lives, and we now have the most incredible photos to look back on as memories. We even did a Christmas mini photoshoot with her, which was so cute and fun for the holidays! If you are looking for someone who will not only capture incredible moments on camera, but make you feel so at home and have a blast during each and every photo session, there's no need for you to look any further! Tiff has us as clients for life because she's so down to earth and amazing at what she does. We look forward to having many more special memories of our lives captured by her in our future!

Real Weddings

Portraits by Tiffany Griffith 1
Exclusive
Portraits by Tiffany Griffith 2
Offer

BOOK YOUR WEDDING BY DECEMBER 31ST AND RECEIVE $800 OFF!!!

Packages begin at $2995!

Portraits by Tiffany Griffith 3
Offer

For all of my brides that book by December 31st, 2021, I am offering a free Bridal Boudoir Session ($400 value)!

Session is 1.5hrs, 3-4 outfits, wardrobe available!

Same Day Viewing.

Angel Wings Available for use!!!!!

*High resolution images and Products seperate*

Woodland, California Woodland, CA, 95695
253-843-7364
Location of (Portraits by Tiffany Griffith)
712 Main street suite 103 Woodland, CA, 95776 See on map
253-355-8337

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding