Ticket2Events

Delray Beach, FL View map
$6,500 Package Price

$6,500 Package Price

Ticket2Events is the only luxury event planning company located in Delray Beach, FL! Ticket2Events specializes in curating luxury at every event, regardless of a the budget! Specializing in fundraising, celebrity affairs, shopping events, weddings, charity and fashion show production, Ticket2Events is a one-stop-shop for your event needs.

Full service event coverage is what Ticket2Events provides!

Special services include day-of-coordinating where we will make sure you are apart of your event, and able to enjoy all of your event-dreams! Ticket2Events is also equipped to assist with PR, custom Graphics & Invitations plus social media campaigns!

For more information checkout our website: www.Ticket2Events.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$184

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Danielle Married on 11/05/2016
    Wedding planners that turn dreams and visions into reality even on a budget.
    Planning a wedding involves endless detail, pressing deadlines, family drama, and often enough stress to make you want to cancel it all and elope!

We honestly cant say enough great things about Brian and Sean from Ticket2events. About 2 months into my engagement and more than a year to plan I know that my mother and I were not going to be planning my wedding alone. I knew an event planner was a necessity, I was just having trouble justifying hiring one with the budget I was working within. My mother had very specific criteria and she didn’t want to hire just anyone, she wanted someone who would bring a certain flair to our event. We asked for recommendations from everyone but, it was finally our photographers who suggested we call Brian and Sean because they seemed to hit the mark.

All of my worries were put at ease, from that very first meeting.
    Brian and Sean had incredible communication and a way of making me feel like I was the only bride that they were was attending to.
    They weren’t given the easiest task. My mother was pretty specific in regards to some of the vendors that she wanted to use. They were really easy going about all of my mother’s demands and I realized we didn’t have to worry about anything from researching vendors to linen ideas, They handled handled it all and all I needed to do was send a few inspiration pictures of my vision.

Their listening skills, coupled with their creative eyes and attention to detail, helped with turning our visions and dream wedding into reality.
    With Ticket2events guidance overseeing every detail leading up to and including the day of the event, my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding and guests.
    We received countless compliments from all of our guests about what an amazingly beautiful wedding this was and the credit goes to Ticket2events 100%. These guys don’t just find a vendor for all of your needs, if nece
    Danielle Married on 11/05/2016
    Wedding planners that turn dreams and visions into reality even on a budget.

All of my worries were put at ease, from that very first meeting.

Shareen Married on 10/29/2016
    I couldn't recommend tickets2events more! They planned and executed a perfect wedding day for me and my husband! Brian and Sean put together a perfect schedule for the big day, organized everything with my vendors and kept our huge wedding party (24 people) on track all day. Not many brides are early to their ceremony but somehow I was even in NYC traffic. Besides being super professional and organized they are also two of the sweetest guys ever. I loved hanging with them all day and they kept me totally calm (even during a lost marriage license crisis). Our day was so perfect and special and I never could have done it without these two !!

1635 S Federal Hwy Delray Beach, FL, 33483
Location of (Ticket2Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding