2700 Colorado Avenue Suite 190, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Map · Phone number

About Tiato Santa Monica

A completely fresh and fast direction for House of An, Tiato Kitchen Bar Garden Venue offers a venue space bursting with reclaimed wood panels, raw concrete floors, natural lighting, and the largest outdoor dining space in Santa Monica.

Housed in a diverse, eco-friendly environment that's committed to using sustainable materials, Tiato is home to House of An’s catering division, An Catering, as has been a Certified Green Business in the City of Santa Monica since April 2012.

With immense resources and a skilled team at its fingertips, Tiato can take care of all the details for you, from staffing to rentals, floral arrangements, décor, lighting, and entertainment. Sit back, relax, and let Tiato work its magic.

Follow Tiato Santa Monica on

liu 12
ca961
Here comes the bride...
Here comes the bride...
Table settings with sophistication and style.
Table settings with sophistication and style.
Gorgeous aisle in our outdoor garden space.
Gorgeous aisle in our outdoor garden space.
AN Catering + Crustacean's Famous Garlic Noodles with Prawns will be the culinary highlight of your...
Sweetheart table
liu 12
ca961

8 Reviews for Tiato Santa Monica

Ashlee · Married on 08/20/2016

I'm so happy we found this hidden gem in Santa Monica. I can't thank Tiato enough for the outstanding service they provided for our wedding. The venue itself has a charming, modern yet rustic feel. The outdoor garden was perfect for the ceremony and dinner. There is a large fire pit outside for a s'mores bar and indoor space has a very large bar! Overall, the space is the perfect size for weddings of any size.
    Phillip & Tara worked with us to create the event that we had envisioned within our budget. They were extremely professional and wonderful to work with.
    The venue is becoming increasingly popular, so book early!

Gene · Married on 07/03/2016

I’m SO happy we had our wedding ceremony and reception at Tiato.

We hired Joe and Phil at Tiato to be our Day of Coordinators, and they did an amazing job! The venue itself is already beautiful, so we needed minimal décor to make the event shine. Tiato staff was also very detail oriented and added many finishing touches to our wedding using their own décor. Joe was very attentive during the wedding, and made sure my husband and I were always taken care of.

The food was also VERY good! We did a buffet style dinner with the sole, braised beef, and garlic noodles and everyone loved it! They even had fire pits for s’mores, which my guests were very excited about!

Nancy · Married on 10/10/2015

We had our ceremony at St Monica's Church and our reception at Tiato. There were some misunderstandings with a previous event manager that isn't working there anymore but Joe was so accommodating and understanding of our culture and customs that it really rectified everything and came out so much better than I imagined. I'm Asian and having a reception outside of the usual 10 course dinner made my parents super hesitant but the food is soooo amazing and fulfilling that our Asian family and friends didn't complain one bit that they didn't get their Taro dessert. lol. Our guests are still talking about Braised Beef and the Miso Fish (not the exact names..) and even the parsnip puree that they thought was mashed potatoes. It satisfied my Asian side of the family and the Mexican side of my husband's family. It was the cheapest place that we were quoted for as a venue + food + drinks but was also the most beautiful with the garden outside with a winery feel inside. This is a lot longer than I thought and I could talk so much longer but I won't. Seriously I can't recommend Tiato enough.

Tiato Santa Monica FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Valet

• 2700 Colorado Avenue, Suite 190 Santa Monica, CA 90404 See on map
    3108284042 (Fax Number)
    Gourmet Market Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm | Tiato Restaurant Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 3pm | Sunday Brunch: 11am - 3pm