Coco Palms Restaurant

$10k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$10k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Situated in Pomona, California, the Coco Palms Restaurant is a wedding venue that specializes in excellent dining experiences. In business since 2000, their cuisine centers on Cuban traditions. Additionally, the restaurant itself offers a variety of event rooms that are both elegant and understated.

Facilities and Capacity

This restaurant has multiple venues to suit both small and large wedding parties. The Capri Dining Room can host up to 20 individuals, while larger spaces like the Tropicana Terrace and Coco Room, can seat up to 200. Those seeking an outdoor location can take advantage of the Cohiba Terrace, Bolero Room & Terrace, or the Tropicana Terrace. As providers of fine dining and a sophisticated atmosphere, guests have the opportunity to come dressed in their best while still feeling at ease. Views around the restaurant boast swaying palm trees and rolling hills, adding romance to the location.

Both food and beverages are covered in Coco Palms’ wedding packages. Chiavari chairs and a white arch may be supplied for the ceremony, and linens and chairs are available through the restaurant for the reception. The restaurant can likewise hire a DJ and couples have other rentals like photo booths and centerpieces to avail of. In the event of cold weather, heaters for the patio can be provided. Depending on the reception space that a couple chooses, there are dressing rooms for rent, making preparing for your special day easier.

Cuisine

Coco Palms Restaurant specializes in Cuban delicacies. These traditionally inspired dishes combine culinary customs from a number of locations, including Spain and the Caribbean. Seasoned to perfection, each meal artfully showcases the ingredients and allows you to focus on the flavors. Paella, guava cheesecake, and chicken fricassee are some of the dishes found on their menus. Food can be served plated or in a buffet style depending on the package choice. A personalized cake, hors d’oeuvres, and bar services are among the many add-ons that couples can choose from.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

• Amanda
    Amanda U. Married on 09/13/2019

Perfect Day!

I spent endless hours and days and weeks researching every venue in a 40 mile radius from us, and even at a point considered a destination wedding. The pictures I saw of Coco Palms didn't do them justice so I put off checking out the venue until I had already seen quite a few. As soon as I did the walk through at Coco Palms with Raeanna I knew they were perfect for what I was looking for. The venue and grounds are so beautiful I knew I would need hardly any decorations, Raeanna answered all my questions and gave me good confident vibes, and the food was amazing, the price was surprisingly one of the most reasonable I looked into, I was so excited to book them and start planning stuff after seeing the site, my vision finally started coming together. The whole planning process was professional and easy, anytime I had a question I could email Raeanna or Brandyn and get a reply quickly. The complimentary food tasting was so good we wanted to pick everything. The day of the rehearsal they pretty much just checked in and then gave us space to have fun and practice. The day of the wedding, we also rented the bridal suite, and the suite was another thing I fell in love with during the original site walk through. It's beautiful and a perfect place for pictures of getting ready with my girls. Sure enough getting ready there that day was perfect and memorable. My wedding party thought it was super nice as well. When we booked, Raeanna looked up when the sun was setting the day of our wedding and recommended we do our ceremony and pictures around the sunset, and I am so thankful she thought of that because it was absolutely stunning. All my guests raved about how beautiful it was and people who weren't there thought we were in santa barbara or somewhere fancy. During the reception the servers and bartender were awesome and worked hard and were very courteous. I wish I had a ton of money so I could tip everyone a ton because every person who worked at Coco Palm was so amazing at their job and the whole team helped make our wedding day better than I could have even imagined.
    Mimi Married on 08/18/2019

Noemis and Kikes

We loved everything about our wedding

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

19 photos · 08/18/2018

Deals

Coco Palms Restaurant 1
Discount

January, February & March 2020 Promotion! Book your wedding for January, February or March 2020 and receive a 15% discount. Discounts ONLY apply to evening events on any Ruby, Emerald, or Diamond Packages. See your catering sales consultant for more details. Additional discount may apply to Sunday night events! Ask us how? (Discounts not valid on Valentine Day or the week of Valentine)

Pricing

The D Jay Company The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Your attention to detail showed throughout the ceremony. Everything went very smoothly and it showed on the bride's face. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again soon. Jay at www.thedjayCompany.com

1600 Fairplex Dr. Pomona, CA, 91768
9094691965
909-469-2215
Location of (Coco Palms Restaurant)