Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Cicada

The Cicada Restaurant and Club is a unique experience that transports you back in time to the glamorous days of Hollywood's golden age of nightclubs.

06ee574154342e47 1523902939 c24b91b2797efaea 1523902938 55849841aeecdb08 152390

18 Reviews for Cicada

1 User photo

Cicada 1

Shelly · Married on 09/30/2017

I don't even know where to start. Cicada and the staff are absolutely amazing. Adelmo and Rich were super responsive to my fiance and I. They made the planning of our reception so easy. We had looked at so many venues before this and were getting very discouraged. The quality of what you get at Cicada, and the price, are unmatched anywhere else. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and was executed perfectly. Our guests loved it, and everyone commented on the level of service, the quality of food, and the charm and beauty of the venue.

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Cicada 2

Danny · Married on 11/11/2016

We recently had our wedding in November at Cicada and it was perfect. Adelmo and his team did a great job with helping us come up with a vision, executing the set up/ambiance the day of, and were super easy to work with throughout the entire process. They definitely went above and beyond to make sure everything would go as smoothly as possible, and helped take a lot of the anxiety out of the planning process. The food was also excellent! Our guests loved how unique the venue was and service was fantastic. Parking in and around the area was also not an issue, which is rare a find for LA. Thank you Adelmo for everything and we hope to stop by on our anniversary for dinner sometime!

Sent on 01/24/2017

We just booked my wedding at Cicada for Labor Day weekend of next year (Sunday September 4, 2016) and I can honestly say the staff, especially Adelmo has been a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. He is a true gentlemen in his word and very professional when it comes to responding questions. Keep in mind that we brought quite a few family members to view the venue! And they had many questions and concerns. Adelmo was professional, flexible, kind, and eased our minds. We considered about 15+ other venues and had narrowed it down to Castle Green in Pasadena, but decided to check this place out before we made a final decision. As soon as we walked into Cicada there was no doubt this place was meant to be. We decided Cicada was it for us almost instantly. Definitely a unique kind of venue for a couple looking for a unique style, for us it was the most perfect fit. Like I said all other venues disintegrated in the back of my mind. I cannot wait to see what they do for us on our wedding day! Deserves a 10 star rating on decor itself!

Sent on 04/13/2015