Small Forest Films

Easton, PA View map Visit website
$4,700 Most Popular Price

$4,700 Most Popular Price

Small Forest Films is a non-traditional wedding videography company operating out of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Owner Kyle Morales is a passionate visual storyteller who loves preserving precious moments in creative and artistic way, ditching the cheese factor. Offering an extensive range of videography services to choose from, he crafts vivid and cinematic footage that reflects each couple’s one-of-a-kind romantic bond.

Small Forest Films is available to document celebrations of all shapes and styles throughout the East Coast, including New York, Pennsylvania, and beyond. With your unique vision in mind, Kyle will craft a videography package that aligns with your specific needs, desires, and budget. He strives to provide each couple with a seamless and stress-free experience and puts his heart and soul into every flawless frame. His options include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Ceremony footage
  • Reception footage
  • Highlight Films
  • Drone footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,700

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Melanie
    Melanie E. Married on 03/26/2022

Winner winner

HOLY SMOKES! We are so lucky to have stumbled across SFF. Thanks Instagram! 🙌

Kyle is incredibleee. He was beyond our wildest expectations. Not only was he completely present during our entire wedding day, but boy did he bring the fun and FUNK. We had a blast, laughing and enjoying each other's company. He felt more like a dear friend than our videographer. Clearly we were comfortable ha!

We will scream from the rooftops how amazing Kyle is. His vid packages are super reasonable and his vision is unparalleled. Look no further, Small Forest Films is your only choice! 🙌💫
  • Z
    Zach S. Married on 10/16/2021

Hire this videographer!

Aside from the incredible editing, hardwork, and time he puts into your wedding video, Kyle is an awesome dude! He was great to have around at the Wedding and captured all the moods/moments of the big day. Super personable and easy to work with. His footage will allow you to relive your wedding! Very thankful we hired Kyle and beyond pleased with our film!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Small Forest Films 1
Offer
Let's celebrate your love with a fun afternoon of filming! Receive a $100 discount for your engagement film upon booking for your wedding.

Pricing

Team

Kyle Morals
Kyle Morals
Owner/Film Guy

Heya! My names Kyle, my friends call me Ky. My parents got me a small dorky camera as a teen, and the rest is history. Capturing moments as they happen is what I do.

I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to gear. No big Hollywood setups here. 90% of the wedding day it's just me, my camera, and my favorite lens. That's all I need. This let's me focus on what truly matters. YOU. Yes it's challenging, but holy $h!t I love it. Life is about taking risk. Going against the grain, being yourself, and having a damn good time doing it.

24 n 3rd Easton, PA, 18042
Location of (Small Forest Films)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding