Small Forest Films Reviews

13 | Easton, PA

13 Reviews for Small Forest Films

Melissa D. · Married on 09/26/2020

DeWitt Wedding 09.26.2020

Kyle with Small Forest Films was absolutely the BEST choice we could’ve gone with to capture our wedding day. His style is so unique and he did such a great job editing and tweaking things to fit the vibe of our wedding decor/theme. He was so easy to work with leading up to the big day. He was organized, timely, and EXTREMELY personable! He also was so accommodating when it came to working in our budget. Day of, he showed up right on time and was amazing. I’ve been to a lot of weddings where videographers get in the way and are all up in your face all night; Kyle was the opposite! You barely noticed he was there which is exactly what we wanted! He captured moments that my husband and I didn’t get to see while we were busy talking with family and friends. Watching our video truly brought us back to the best day of our lives and we will cherish it FOREVER! If you want an amazing videographer who is extremely talented, polite, and great to work with look no farther!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Sydney F. · Married on 08/01/2020

On a scale of 1-10 I’d give him an 11!

Kyle was so amazing as our videographer! We had to cut our wedding down due to Covid to a mini ceremony and he was so helpful along the way! He captured everything we could have ever wanted and more!! He was so accommodating and made sure to check in with us periodically throughout the planning process. Hire him!! You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Rorie

Rorie H. · Married on 07/10/2020

Beyond Magical

Kyle was such a gift! Small Forest Films captured our wedding in the woods perfectly. I literally watched it every single day for a month after we received it, moves me to tears! He easily blended in behind the scenes during our wedding and still was able to capture all the magical moments. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 02/29/2020

Phenomenal Experience With Small Forest Films

There's no words to describe how happy and thankful we are to have met Kyle. He was with us from start to finish. He made sure we were always comfortable but while also getting the footage we needed. I never felt that he or his crew had too much of a noticeable presence, and he pretty much let us do our thing. Because of that, everything came out so natural and authentic. And that's where the magic happens. He was extremely attentive, professional, and hardworking. And it shows with the final product. Our highlight video felt so personalized - from the music choices, to the cinematics, and the voice overs that were used. Everything about it felt exceptional. It felt like US. Our family and friends were absolutely in love with the video, and gave us endless compliments about it! I can't sing enough praises about Kyle and Small Forest Films. They are an incredibly professional business that really cares about making sure their final products are personalized to you and your significant other. They are kind, thorough, and hardworking individuals. I would absolutely recommend them to any couples that are thinking about hiring a videographer for their big day. Trust me, you would NOT regret it!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 11/15/2019

Don’t be silly - hire Small Forrest Films

During the wedding planning process I know a lot of brides wonder “is hiring a videographer worth it?”. Everything is so expensive and the bills pile up and become so overwhelming but TRUST ME WHEN I SAY that having a video of your wedding is absolutely priceless. The day flies by so fast that having a video becomes so special and important. Kyle somehow filmed at our wedding for 10 hours and edited a 5 minute highlight video that captures every essence of our relationship. Our video is something we will truly cherish forever and will be something we pass down generations. Do yourself a favor and hire Kyle. You can tell he is doing exactly what he is meant to do and his work reflects that. Don’t be silly and hire Kyle!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing videographer with an even better experience

Kyle was amazing to work with and I cannot recommend him enough. We received our video a few months ago and I cry every time I watch it. We cannot thank Kyle enough for his amazing work. We had such an amazing day and he helped capture it perfectly!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Victoria · Married on 06/08/2019

An amazing and lovely videographer

We absolutely love our wedding video and find ourselves watching it on repeat. Kyle was an absolute joy to work with. He’s an incredible videographer, professional, and just a lovely person, which you will be so thankful for on your wedding day. One of our favorite things about our video is that it isn’t just a timeline of events; instead Kyle captured some of our favorite moments throughout the night and seamlessly put them together. Book them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2020

Tessa F. · Married on 10/14/2018

Personable Wedding Photographer

There are so many amazing things I can say about Kyle. We met him through our photographer and immediately it felt like a good fit. My personality style is down to earth and go with the flow... and Kyle was a perfect match. He listened to what we wanted from our wedding experience and certainly delivered on the day. I have to add that it also felt like Kyle just had another friend at our wedding, laughing along with us, and enjoying the moments. Kyle really shined with our highlight video. It’s basically our favorite video of all time. There are days I watch it on repeat haha. Everything down to the music was well thought out and absolutely beautiful. It should also be noted that we decided on just the highlight reel when we were first planning the wedding... but we loved our day and the highlight reel so much that there were many times we sent annoying emails Kyle and not only was he patient and understanding, he worked with us to get what we wanted. I highly recommend working with Kyle on your special day. From the communication, to the detail, flexibility, and price... you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Shanna · Married on 01/12/2018

I am extremely happy with the results of our wedding video and our trailer. Kyle was great and made our wedding video something we will love forever. I cannot think of a better videographer. He captured our special moments in a way I never thought was possible. I absolutely would recommend him to anyone that wants their wedding day captured.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Emily · Married on 01/06/2018

Kyle has worked with East Stroudsburg University on many projects and has always showed the upmost professionalism. His vision and final project speak for themselves. I love working with him and am truly excited to work with him on every project.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Mary · Married on 08/18/2017

I couldn’t be happier with our wedding videography! Not only was I so impressed with the end result, but I loved having Kyle be apart of our special day.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kellyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Kyle did a great job with our video. He was very accommodating to what I wanted in my video, and I am so glad I used his services! I highly recommend Kyle.

Sent on 06/07/2018