Small Forest Films Reviews

• Melanie
    Melanie E. Married on 03/26/2022

Winner winner

HOLY SMOKES! We are so lucky to have stumbled across SFF. Thanks Instagram! 🙌

Kyle is incredibleee. He was beyond our wildest expectations. Not only was he completely present during our entire wedding day, but boy did he bring the fun and FUNK. We had a blast, laughing and enjoying each other's company. He felt more like a dear friend than our videographer. Clearly we were comfortable ha!

We will scream from the rooftops how amazing Kyle is. His vid packages are super reasonable and his vision is unparalleled. Look no further, Small Forest Films is your only choice! 🙌💫
    Dylan F. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unique, fun, and anti-cookie cutter indeed!

How lucky are we to have stumbled upon Small Forest Films in search of our videographer?! Our wedding videography was not just any ordinary wedding video, it was an amazing mini film featuring all the best highlights of our special day! From start to finish, everything was so beautifully thought out and well worth the wait! Working with Kyle was seamless. He is so easygoing, down to earth, and overall beyond talented! There was just something unique and fun about his art. Do yourself a favor and book with Small Forest Films!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Z
    Zach S. Married on 10/16/2021

Hire this videographer!

Aside from the incredible editing, hardwork, and time he puts into your wedding video, Kyle is an awesome dude! He was great to have around at the Wedding and captured all the moods/moments of the big day. Super personable and easy to work with. His footage will allow you to relive your wedding! Very thankful we hired Kyle and beyond pleased with our film!
    Sara S. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing!! Definitely need as your videographer!

We used Small Forest Films for our wedding last fall and could not recommend them more highly! Kyle and his second shooter were totally wonderful to work with and made things fun and easy and not at all awkward. Even from our first phone consultation, Kyle impressed me with his attention to detail and really wanting to get to know us as a couple to make our film really reflective of us as a couple. I knew when I was looking that I wanted a real and meaningful video of our day that felt like us and captured the beauty of our day, and Small Forest Films knocked it out of the park. Even our groomsmen cried watching the video, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the incredible film that was delivered. We're so glad we decided to pick this videographer and so so grateful that they captured these amazing moments for us to treasure for years to come.
    Erica D. Married on 10/09/2021

Best filmographer EVER

We were SO very lucky and honored to have had Kyle be a part of our wedding day. To say that he was a pleasure to work with is an understatement. Kyle is so fun, so comfortable to have in company and so organized. He is reliable and you can count on him every step of the way leading up to the wedding and thereafter..
    We received our video and were literally blown away. Every time we watch, we relive our favorite day over and over again. Kyle captured EVERYTHING we could have asked for.. he saved our day (literally) and without his footage we would be lost.
    Kyle with Small Forest Films is worth every penny. We would choose him over and over and over again…
    Kyle, thank you SO much for being with us❤️
  • Libra
    Libra R. Married on 06/18/2021

Smiling from ear to ear

We can not express how happy and grateful we are to have hired Kyle for our wedding! I’ve had the pleasure of getting to be in two weddings that he shot for before hiring him for our own. From start to finish everything was absolutely amazing, starting with his fun, upbeat personality to his creative knowledgeable input on specific shots and details. We have gotten so many compliments on our video since he sent it to us. The way he put it all together made our perfect day somehow even more perfect then we even imagined! We will forever be grateful for this forever memory he created for us.

Small Forest Films's reply:

OMG! Thank you so so much! You two were so incredible to work with and I had a freaking blast at your wedding. Thank you for allowing me to tell your story!
    Natalie M. Married on 05/29/2021

Couldn't be happier!

If you are considering a videographer for your wedding, look no further than Kyle from Small Forest Films - he is the BEST!!!! We got married on 5/29/21 at The Colonial Industrial Quarter in Bethlehem. It was a holiday weekend and ended but being a particularly cold and wet day. Nonetheless, Kyle showed up with much needed optimism, enthusiasm, and energy! From start to finish it was a pleasure to have him be a big part of our big day. Quickly, professionally, and creatively, he utilized the spaces available and got us so much fantastic content without holding up the flow of things. The results were fantastic and we couldn’t be happier. We look forward to having this wonderful footage for the rest of our lives
    Melissa D. Married on 09/26/2020

DeWitt Wedding 09.26.2020

Kyle with Small Forest Films was absolutely the BEST choice we could’ve gone with to capture our wedding day. His style is so unique and he did such a great job editing and tweaking things to fit the vibe of our wedding decor/theme. He was so easy to work with leading up to the big day. He was organized, timely, and EXTREMELY personable! He also was so accommodating when it came to working in our budget. Day of, he showed up right on time and was amazing. I’ve been to a lot of weddings where videographers get in the way and are all up in your face all night; Kyle was the opposite! You barely noticed he was there which is exactly what we wanted! He captured moments that my husband and I didn’t get to see while we were busy talking with family and friends. Watching our video truly brought us back to the best day of our lives and we will cherish it FOREVER! If you want an amazing videographer who is extremely talented, polite, and great to work with look no farther!
    Sydney F. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

On a scale of 1-10 I’d give him an 11!

Kyle was so amazing as our videographer! We had to cut our wedding down due to Covid to a mini ceremony and he was so helpful along the way! He captured everything we could have ever wanted and more!! He was so accommodating and made sure to check in with us periodically throughout the planning process. Hire him!! You wont be disappointed!
  • Rorie
    Rorie H. Married on 07/10/2020

Beyond Magical

Kyle was such a gift! Small Forest Films captured our wedding in the woods perfectly. I literally watched it every single day for a month after we received it, moves me to tears! He easily blended in behind the scenes during our wedding and still was able to capture all the magical moments. I would HIGHLY recommend!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 02/29/2020

Phenomenal Experience With Small Forest Films

There's no words to describe how happy and thankful we are to have met Kyle. He was with us from start to finish. He made sure we were always comfortable but while also getting the footage we needed. I never felt that he or his crew had too much of a noticeable presence, and he pretty much let us do our thing. Because of that, everything came out so natural and authentic. And that's where the magic happens. He was extremely attentive, professional, and hardworking. And it shows with the final product. Our highlight video felt so personalized - from the music choices, to the cinematics, and the voice overs that were used. Everything about it felt exceptional. It felt like US. Our family and friends were absolutely in love with the video, and gave us endless compliments about it! I can't sing enough praises about Kyle and Small Forest Films. They are an incredibly professional business that really cares about making sure their final products are personalized to you and your significant other. They are kind, thorough, and hardworking individuals. I would absolutely recommend them to any couples that are thinking about hiring a videographer for their big day. Trust me, you would NOT regret it!
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 11/15/2019

Don’t be silly - hire Small Forrest Films

During the wedding planning process I know a lot of brides wonder “is hiring a videographer worth it?”. Everything is so expensive and the bills pile up and become so overwhelming but TRUST ME WHEN I SAY that having a video of your wedding is absolutely priceless. The day flies by so fast that having a video becomes so special and important. Kyle somehow filmed at our wedding for 10 hours and edited a 5 minute highlight video that captures every essence of our relationship. Our video is something we will truly cherish forever and will be something we pass down generations. Do yourself a favor and hire Kyle. You can tell he is doing exactly what he is meant to do and his work reflects that. Don’t be silly and hire Kyle!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing videographer with an even better experience

Kyle was amazing to work with and I cannot recommend him enough. We received our video a few months ago and I cry every time I watch it. We cannot thank Kyle enough for his amazing work. We had such an amazing day and he helped capture it perfectly!
    Victoria Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing and lovely videographer

We absolutely love our wedding video and find ourselves watching it on repeat. Kyle was an absolute joy to work with. He’s an incredible videographer, professional, and just a lovely person, which you will be so thankful for on your wedding day. One of our favorite things about our video is that it isn’t just a timeline of events; instead Kyle captured some of our favorite moments throughout the night and seamlessly put them together. Book them, you will not be disappointed.
    Tessa F. Married on 10/14/2018

Personable Wedding Photographer

There are so many amazing things I can say about Kyle. We met him through our photographer and immediately it felt like a good fit. My personality style is down to earth and go with the flow... and Kyle was a perfect match. He listened to what we wanted from our wedding experience and certainly delivered on the day. I have to add that it also felt like Kyle just had another friend at our wedding, laughing along with us, and enjoying the moments. Kyle really shined with our highlight video. It’s basically our favorite video of all time. There are days I watch it on repeat haha. Everything down to the music was well thought out and absolutely beautiful. It should also be noted that we decided on just the highlight reel when we were first planning the wedding... but we loved our day and the highlight reel so much that there were many times we sent annoying emails Kyle and not only was he patient and understanding, he worked with us to get what we wanted. I highly recommend working with Kyle on your special day. From the communication, to the detail, flexibility, and price... you will not be disappointed!
    Shanna Married on 01/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am extremely happy with the results of our wedding video and our trailer. Kyle was great and made our wedding video something we will love forever. I cannot think of a better videographer. He captured our special moments in a way I never thought was possible. I absolutely would recommend him to anyone that wants their wedding day captured.
    Emily Married on 01/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kyle has worked with East Stroudsburg University on many projects and has always showed the upmost professionalism. His vision and final project speak for themselves. I love working with him and am truly excited to work with him on every project.

Mary Married on 08/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn’t be happier with our wedding videography! Not only was I so impressed with the end result, but I loved having Kyle be apart of our special day.
    Kellyn Married on 08/26/2017
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kyle did a great job with our video. He was very accommodating to what I wanted in my video, and I am so glad I used his services! I highly recommend Kyle.
illustration stars