Small Forest Films Reviews

5 | Easton, PA

5 Reviews for Small Forest Films

Tessa Fox-Kulakowski · Married on 10/14/2018

Personable Wedding Photographer

There are so many amazing things I can say about Kyle. We met him through our photographer and immediately it felt like a good fit. My personality style is down to earth and go with the flow... and Kyle was a perfect match. He listened to what we wanted from our wedding experience and certainly delivered on the day. I have to add that it also felt like Kyle just had another friend at our wedding, laughing along with us, and enjoying the moments. Kyle really shined with our highlight video. It’s basically our favorite video of all time. There are days I watch it on repeat haha. Everything down to the music was well thought out and absolutely beautiful. It should also be noted that we decided on just the highlight reel when we were first planning the wedding... but we loved our day and the highlight reel so much that there were many times we sent annoying emails Kyle and not only was he patient and understanding, he worked with us to get what we wanted. I highly recommend working with Kyle on your special day. From the communication, to the detail, flexibility, and price... you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Shanna · Married on 01/12/2018

I am extremely happy with the results of our wedding video and our trailer. Kyle was great and made our wedding video something we will love forever. I cannot think of a better videographer. He captured our special moments in a way I never thought was possible. I absolutely would recommend him to anyone that wants their wedding day captured.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Emily · Married on 01/06/2018

Kyle has worked with East Stroudsburg University on many projects and has always showed the upmost professionalism. His vision and final project speak for themselves. I love working with him and am truly excited to work with him on every project.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Mary · Married on 08/18/2017

I couldn’t be happier with our wedding videography! Not only was I so impressed with the end result, but I loved having Kyle be apart of our special day.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kellyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Kyle did a great job with our video. He was very accommodating to what I wanted in my video, and I am so glad I used his services! I highly recommend Kyle.

Sent on 06/07/2018