Harbor City, CA 90710 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

28 Reviews for Three Light Guide Films

Paul did an amazing job of capturing all the important moments of the wedding! The video turned out to be everything I hoped it would be! Paul is also great to work with and very professional. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

Paul was such a pleasure to work with. We were worried that a videographer would be completely out of our budget but Paul was extremely flexible and made it work for us. On the day of the wedding we hardly even noticed he was there, good thing too because I tend to be extremely awkward on video. He produced the video in exactly one month and we were able to relive our special day on our one month anniversary as husband and wife!! I am SO happy with the end product and I've already watched it over 30 times in one week. It was totally worth it! He also provided all the raw footage so that we could see everything that happened!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Sandy · Married on 09/06/2014

Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with! He is very friendly and was always extremely responsive to my emails. We really loved how our wedding video turned out! He really summed up our wedding perfectly. I was most impressed by how Paul was able to capture our moments so naturally. We got a ton of compliments from our family and friends about our wedding video. I highly recommend using Three Light Guide Films!

Sent on 01/06/2015