Thompson Flower Shop

Alachua, FL 32615 Map · Phone number

3 Reviews for Thompson Flower Shop

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing work and amazing people

Thank you so much Mary & Family! Not only did they deliver amazing flowers, but they also helped set up when the wedding planner was very late! She is so sweet! Every bouquet, bootenere, arrangement, and centerpieces were astonishingly beautiful! Thank you just isn't enough! We will keep you guys in mind for every event we have!! With much love, Mr & Mrs Murray

Sent on 12/04/2018

Heather · Married on 05/18/2013

Thompson's Flower Shop did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! My bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! With very little direction, they took control and beautifully decorated the ceremony and reception areas perfectly. The inital wedding consultation was very helpful and Mary Moyer made planning my wedding so much easier. She was able to accomodate my many requests, changes, and more requests. I absolutly love Thompson's Flower Shop and my wedding flowers!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Karen · Married on 07/07/2007

Although this is a small locally owned business, it doesn't mean that their quality of service isn't like the top notch florist in a big city. These ladies saw exactly what I wanted and made it look just as I dreamed. When I walked into the church I was in pure awe!

Sent on 11/07/2007

• Alachua, 32615 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Thompson Flower Shop)