Thomas Michaels Designers

Camden, ME View map Visit website

Thomas is a third-generation, contemporary jewelry designer who has been immersed in the art/craft movement all of his life. Nora has been trained as, and is a contemporary artist in various media. Together they have been working in 14KT, 18KT and platinum exclusively since the '70's. They feel these traditional materials afford a universal archetypal response which linked with a comfortably wearable piece creates a clean "canvas" that then allows them to design and tailor mass, form and texture which also must incorporate the technical constraints of the gemstones involved.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Insurance
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
  • danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/11/2011
    Thomas Michaels is amazing. This designer truly cares about the quality of his work and the craftsmanship is impeccable. My engagement ring and wedding band are sleek, modern, and one of a kind. The diamonds are brilliant and cut beautifully (I love the disco ball effect it creates in my car). Thomas Michaels' jewelry is sophisticated and elegant, and leaps and bounds over some cookie cutter ring from Tiffany's..
  • User2665625 2+ years ago
    Thomas and Nora were so kind and able to work within our budget. I never saw such shiny diamonds in my life and couldn't believe what they were able to do to change up his grandmother's necklace to create my ring. They made a gorgeous design using the diamond from our necklace and I got to add more (but somehow stay in our budget which made the man piece happy). We've talked about that being "our spot" and I can't wait to see what we do for our first anniversary. Cannot thank them enough!

Deals

Thomas Michaels Designers 1
Exclusive

11 Elm Street Camden, 04843
2072362708
Location of (Thomas Michaels Designers)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding