Dallas, TX 75287 Map · Phone number

About Thirsty Cupcake Custom Cakes

Thirsty Cupcake Specializes in awesome custom designed cakes and flavors, for any occasion! Our goal is to create a memorable piece of art, that you and your family are sure to love! Our cakes are not only show pieces but they taste amazing! Passion and pride in what we do, is our driving force. We love our clients and customer satisfaction is our first priority!

Follow Thirsty Cupcake Custom Cakes on

122743279852620981837908577400620792108158n
120113799588158374950838255474902399443535n

8 Reviews for Thirsty Cupcake Custom Cakes

Bryce · Married on 12/31/2017

Shauntay was awesome! She met with me early on to completely design a custom cake for my Great Gatsby Wedding. She definitely captured my vision. The tasting was cool because my fiancé wasn't in the area so I was able to pick it up from Shauntay's house and drive 3 hours to Josh to do our tasting and it was still delicious. She was super accommodating when I randomly decided to add a grooms cake and absolutely nailed it! Both cakes were amazing!!! She offers gluten free flavors at the same price as regular which is UNHEARD of. The gluten free flavor pricing was why I originally booked her but in the end I was so glad I did. The cakes were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier!!

Agnes · Married on 12/09/2017

Shauntay was amazing to work with. She does have a cake tasting kit which was really helpful in figuring out what flavor we wanted our cakes to be. She did a FABULOUS job with the groom's cake. Everyone was very impressed with her work. The cakes were delivered on time and they were tasty and looked beautiful. I highly recommend her, especially if you are doing a groom's cake.

April · Married on 10/28/2017

Shauntay was wonderful! I loved that she offered a tasting kit so we could try the flavors before buying. She was so quick at responding and communicating when it came to getting a quote, providing a sketch of the design, etc. The cake and groom's cupcakes were PERFECT and tasted amazing, too. The service and the artistry of the cake and cupcakes were hands down better than anything else I found in Dallas, especially considering the value! I'd recommend Thirsty Cupcake for any event!

Thirsty Cupcake Custom Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Occasions Event Design DFW
    Occasions Event Design DFW Wedding Planners

We love working with Thirsty Cupcake! Shauntay is amazing!!!! If you need a cake for any event, I recommend you call Thirsty Cupcake!

• Dallas, TX 75287 See on map