THEMOTIVATION

Philadelphia, PA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

We specialize in unique modern cinematic music video styled works of art. Each individually and personally hand crafted, no cookie cutter weddings here...you are in for a surprise.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Lisa Married on 06/09/2018
    I contracted Will to be our wedding videographer when I got in November 2015. In addition to my wedding highlights video, he also created a same day edit that we were able to play during my wedding reception. ‘Til this day, I am still receiving compliments on how amazing the video is — footage, mood, music he chose had me thinking, Wow, epic!!! I also love my highlights video, which I think I watch every month or two. Overall, Will and his team are talented, professional & fun! Can't choose anyone better to follow you around all day long and turn your wedding day into a dream music video, starring you and all the people you love!
  • Y
    Yin Married on 09/17/2017
    Had such an amazing experience. They were so professional and laid back. I had no idea how the final product would turn out and once I got it, I was beyond happy. True talent!
    Nary Married on 06/03/2017
    Will and his cameraman did an excellent job during my traditional Cambodian wedding. He captured every detail that made my wedding wonderful and I am so happy I used him. It was a whirlwind of a day for me and my husband since it was our second wedding. We got married a week before and was already exhausted from all the running around (I am Cambodian/Chinese and my husband is Italian/Irish and because the importance of our traditions, we had to have two weddings). Will and his crew arrived prompt and early the morning of and began shooting before I even realized they were there. They knew exactly what they were doing and didn’t need any instructions to begin. I was amazed how calm Will and his cameraman made us feel during the all-day shooting. At times, I didn’t realize there was a camera or lens in my face. But now that I’m looking back at all the videos and pictures, they took more than enough footage and pictures for the whole day. I received my wedding highlights just days after the wedding and have been in complete awe of how everything turned out. I highly recommend TheMotivation team if you’re looking for a videographer and photographer for any special event. They have the total package at an affordable price, providing exceptional quality that you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.

Philadelphia, 19147
Location of (THEMOTIVATION)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding