604 Daniel Webster Highway Suite 106, Merrimack, NH 03054 Map · Phone number

About The Write Place

The Story

My name is Jean Fosdick and I started with The Write Place in 2004. With a previous 15 years in high tech customer facing roles, and now 10 years working in the Wedding and Event Industry, I have been very successful at listening and intuitively understanding what my clients are looking for.

Your Wedding Invitation is not *just* an invitation – it conjures an emotion. It’s a whisper of what is to come. At The Write Place I help my customers send just the right message with customized invitations and stationery. My reputation is built upon personalized, sincere, prompt and reliable service. In my experience customized stationery, and all of the decisions and etiquette that go along with it, can be daunting. So don’t go it alone on the internet....not when a real person is nearby who can help you!

The Write Place Showroom has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and I carry some of the best stationery companies out there….from chic and glamorous, fun and edgy, vintage and rustic, to sweet and romantic.

I have something for everyone’s taste and everyone’s budget as well. I do not claim to be the least expensive in town. But if you want to find a partner to collaborate with to create memorable stationery that your friends and family will be envious of, you’ve come to “The Write Place”.

Click through to my website and use the "work with us" form to schedule your private, no obligation consultation today!

Our Offerings

Escort and Place Cards

Table Numbers

Personalized Pieces for Favors

Rehearsal Dinner & Shower Invitations

Anything you can possibly think up!

Wedding Accessories like Flower Girl Baskets, Ring Bearer Pillows, Unity Candles, etc.

Follow The Write Place on

checkerboard image 1
bourque rd invitation
brandys invitation suite
The Write Place
cc black and white cool type
cc new back pocket
cc lace with wrap
home page 11
home page 12
The Write Place
cc wedding day grandeur coral and gray
kent invitation
The Write Place
cc its a shore thing blue and red
traniello invitation
annunziata invitation
wholey invitation

32 Reviews for The Write Place

Katelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Jean at Write Place was an absolute pleasure! It was easy and FUN from start to finish! You will not find service like this elsewhere. She has excellent options for wedding invitations, and really makes a great effort to identify your style and taste. She is very timely in getting back to you with any questions and is very detail oriented so you don’t have to worry about any errors slipping through the cracks! She did a fabulous job on our wedding invitation suite- I was so pleased with how they came out, they exceeded all of my expectations! I would recommend the Write Place to anyone looking for wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner or bridal shower she is the best!

Abi · Married on 06/17/2017

An amazing experience from beginning to end! Jean made my wedding invitations and thank you cards. Any event I have going forward, I will exclusively be using her! The options are endless and you are able to actually see and touch the different types of paper (unlike you can online). It was important to me to have classic and high quality invitations and she took my vision and made it a reality. Everything could be customized to be exactly what I wanted. Throughout all the wedding planning, Jean was my favorite vendor to work with. The process was seamless. If you are considering ordering invitations online for your next event, I would highly recommend meeting with Jean first and considering her options before doing so, you will not be disappointed.

The Write Place 1
    The Write Place 2
    The Write Place 3

Jean was absolutely fabulous to work with! Wedding planning can be stressful, but she was great to provide my fiance and I with all our options based on our likes and was very willing to accommodate our schedules since we were coming out of state. If you want beautiful invitations at a great price and working with someone who truly listens to what you want then definitely Jean is the one to go to at The Write Place!

Sent on 08/01/2016

The Write Place's reply:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I appreciate your kinds words very much. It has been a pleasure working with you guys and I hope our paths will cross again someday!! xoxox

The Write Place FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua
    DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

If you are looking for assistance with your wedding invitations and or stationary, contact the Write Place, we have worked with Jean for many years and she has done an outstanding job for our brides! Thank you Jean!

• 604 Daniel Webster Highway, Suite 106 Merrimack, NH 03054 See on map