16 Suncook Terrace, Merrimack, NH 03054 Map · Phone number

About The Write Place

The Write Place is a custom invitation and stationery design studio located in Merrimack, NH!

Owner since 2004, Jean Fosdick, is passionate about working with her clients to create breath taking and memorable Wedding Invitation Suites and Day-of Stationery that reflect her client’s beautiful and uniquely branded Wedding Day vision.

With Jean's prompt, thoughtful and courteous customer service, imagine the stress of "all the little details" disappearing and being replaced with an positive and enjoyable experience!

These days it is exceptionally rare to be able to sit down with an actual person, face to face, to work on the creative portion of designing your wedding stationery suite. The Write Place is a design studio that you can visit to see all of your design options in person. Various invitation companies, many design elements, paper qualities, colors and finishes, and ink colors. Did you know that ink colors change depending on the print process and the paper? These are things you really should see in person before you order!

Click through to The Write Place website to arrange for your private no-obligation consultation.

Products Offered: Save the Dates, Invitations, Guest Envelope Addressing, Escort Cards, Menus, Programs, Cocktail Napkins, Signage, and more!

Printing services offered: Digital, Authentic Foil Pressed, Letterpress, Engraving, Blind Embossing and Thermography

Follow The Write Place on

fb img 1550276479093 51 60844

38 Reviews for The Write Place

Lauren · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Wonderful experience

Jean was wonderful to work with for our wedding invitations. She listened to exactly what we were looking for and came for an in-person consultation on a less than 24 hour notice. She had samples so that we knew exactly what we were choosing. We are from out of town so we worked primarily over email, and Jean was incredibly responsive, timely and helpful with all steps in the process. She was such a pleasure to work with, and I would definitely recommend her work for anyone looking for wedding materials.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Galvez · Married on 12/14/2019

Responsive and wonderful

Jean was a delight to work with and one of my favorite vendors. I found The Write Place through a friend, who was married in New Hampshire, though I live and am planning a wedding in another city. We worked together over email, and Jean made it SO easy to create the invitation suite of my dreams. She searched for the exact script I wanted and always returned all of my emails quickly. She even provided numerous proofs, which I really appreciated. I can't wait to send my invites out and my guests to see them!

Sent on 09/18/2019

The Write Place's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review, Victoria!! Totally my pleasure!! Looking forward to working on phase 2 of the wedding stationery with you! 😁😘
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2019

Hire jean for your invitations!

Planning: My fiancé and I met with Jean today to draft our wedding invitation. She is full of wonderful ideas and suggestions and makes this seemingly dreadful process anything but! She is fun, kindhearted, and professional. She is organized, flexible, honest, and thorough. She offers various pricing options and includes additional services such as envelop addressing. She also gives suggestions to help meet our budget. I highly recommend this gem of a woman to craft your dream wedding invitations... whether casual or formal, she’s your girl.

10.11.19 - our wedding invitations we’re beyond perfect and everyone complimented on how beautiful they were. But I also wanted to add the stunning “in memory of donation sign” that Jean made for us. It was absolutely beautiful, matched our invitation design, and had people crying memory tears at our reception. Thank you so much for bringing our idea to life!!! You are the best. If you want to feel like the only bride in the world, hire Jean.. she will make you feel so special and attended too!

Sent on 10/29/2019

The Write Place's reply:

Oh my goodness, Jenn!!! Thank you so much for your review and updated comments!!! It was the ultimate pleasure getting to work with you and Tom! I loved seeing the photos on Facebook - it looked like such a marvelous day for you both! I hope our paths cross again very soon!! Keep in touch!! xoxo -Jean

The Write Place FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Laser Cut
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

If you are looking for assistance with your wedding invitations and or stationary, contact the Write Place, we have worked with Jean for many years and she has done an outstanding job for our brides! Thank you Jean!

• 16 Suncook Terrace Merrimack, NH, 03054 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (The Write Place)