604 Daniel Webster Highway Suite 106, Merrimack, NH 03054 Map · Phone number

About The Write Place

The Write Place is a custom invitation and stationery design studio located in Merrimack, NH!

Owner since 2004, Jean Fosdick, is passionate about working with her clients to create breath taking and memorable Wedding Invitation Suites and Day-of Stationery that reflect her client’s beautiful and uniquely branded Wedding Day vision.

With Jean's prompt, thoughtful and courteous customer service, imagine the stress of "all the little details" disappearing and being replaced with an positive and enjoyable experience!

These days it is exceptionally rare to be able to sit down with an actual person, face to face, to work on the creative portion of designing your wedding stationery suite. The Write Place is a design studio that you can visit to see all of your design options in person. Various invitation companies, many design elements, paper qualities, colors and finishes, and ink colors. Did you know that ink colors change depending on the print process and the paper? These are things you really should see in person before you order!

Click through to The Write Place website to arrange for your private no-obligation consultation.

Products Offered: Save the Dates, Invitations, Guest Envelope Addressing, Escort Cards, Menus, Programs, Cocktail Napkins, Signage, and more!

Printing services offered: Digital, Authentic Foil Pressed, Letterpress, Engraving, Blind Embossing and Thermography

Follow The Write Place on

The Write Place 5
  • Victoria

Victoria Galvez · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Responsive and wonderful

Jean was a delight to work with and one of my favorite vendors. I found The Write Place through a friend, who was married in New Hampshire, though I live and am planning a wedding in another city. We worked together over email, and Jean made it SO easy to create the invitation suite of my dreams. She searched for the exact script I wanted and always returned all of my emails quickly. She even provided numerous proofs, which I really appreciated. I can't wait to send my invites out and my guests to see them!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Noftle · Married on 08/03/2019

Jean was the easiest to work with and made the whole process smooth

I found The Write Place on wedding wire. We needed to get our save the dates out asap. I was able to get a quick appointment and it was a pleasure meeting with Jean. Jean helped me and my mom agree on the save the dates and ultimately our wedding invitations. I was so happy to be able to go to her office and look at the quality of the paper instead of purely looking at it online. Your invitation sets your tone for your whole wedding. The whole process was very smooth and easy.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    The Write Place 6

The Write Place's reply:

Jennifer!!! Thank you so much for your kind review!! It was a pleasure working with you as well!! Was your wedding wonderful?!!?? :-) I hope it was everything you dreamed it would be! Best wishes to you guys and please say hello to your Mom for me! xo
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 12/30/2018

Best product around

Jean is the easiest person to work with. She took our idea and ran with it. The quality she produced helped set the stage for our wedding. We still are getting compliments on the invitations! She was so much fun to work with I want to get married again just so I can work with her!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    The Write Place 7

The Write Place's reply:

Awwww! Thank you Abigail!!! :-) It has been my absolutely pleasure, and now we get to work on your thank you notes!! YAY! Thank you again for the kind words!!

The Write Place FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 35

• DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua
    DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

If you are looking for assistance with your wedding invitations and or stationary, contact the Write Place, we have worked with Jean for many years and she has done an outstanding job for our brides! Thank you Jean!

• 604 Daniel Webster Highway Suite 106 Merrimack, NH, 03054 See on map