Manchester, NH 03103 Map · Phone number

About Sugarhouse Stationery

Sugarhouse Stationery is a small, but sweet wedding invitation design company located in beautiful New Hampshire. I specialize in creating and designing works of art that transform into all different kinds of stationery including Wedding Invitations, Save the Dates, Ceremony Programs, Menu Cards, Table Numbers, and Place Cards. I can work with any type of couple no matter your location! How can I help you customize your stationery?

Follow Sugarhouse Stationery on

ssburkeinspo11
Sugarhouse Stationery
ACADIA Grade-A Invitation Suite & Stationery designs inspired by the beauty of Acadia National Park....
ssgradeapoconosuite4
ssburkeinspo11
ssgradeapoconosuite4

10 Reviews for Sugarhouse Stationery

Kathy · Married on 10/21/2018

Maddie was a pleasure to work with. She created a unique & beautiful invitation for my daughter-in-laws baby shower. I have received so many compliments on how cute they are. Thank you so much Maddie.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Sugarhouse Stationery's reply:

Kathy! Thank you so much for allowing me the honor to create this invitation for Andrea. I am so happy for her and Keith and the rest of the family! It was awesome to collaborate on this project and bring in design elements from your other decor to match the invitations. Thank you again for choosing me to create your stationery! xoxoxo
  • fallinlove1014

Julie · Married on 10/14/2018

I had a blast working with Sugarhouse Stationery for our wedding. Maddie is incredibly talented and she truly cares about each and every one of her clients. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, our stationery came out so stunning, for such an affordable price. We received countless positive remarks from our guests about them - someone said it was the best invitation they've ever seen. I would work with Maddie again, no doubt about it!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sugarhouse Stationery's reply:

Julie! Thank you so much for your review! I loved working with you and RJ to create your beautiful stationery for your wedding. I loved that we developed such a genuine connection; it made working with you so easy! Once you and RJ tie the knot, we need to celebrate! Thanks so much for choosing me to work with; it means so much to me.

Patrick · Married on 09/08/2018

Maddie of Sugarhouse Stationery was incredible in her design and execution. Our guests gushed about the beautiful invitations. She made a custom map of our venue for the invitations and perfectly captured our vision for the event. As our friends said, the invitation sets the tone for the wedding and we could not be happier.

Award

Sugarhouse Stationery FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25