Sugarhouse Stationery Reviews

14 Reviews for Sugarhouse Stationery

• W

Will Graham · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Super Awesome!

We LOVED working with Maddie! She helped make us the wedding swag bag of our dreams and was so patient and flexible helping us through the process. Every step of the way she ensured she was delivering a quality product. She's awesome and you should totally hire her!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Erika

Erika A · Married on 10/11/2019

Stationary Queen

Maddie is absolutely the best. She is so creative in her work and allows your vision to come to life! She works with you thoroughly to ensure she creates exactly what you want. She is super organized through the entire process keeping you informed with every detail. She designed everything from my Bridal Shower invites all the way to day of pieces! I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Erika

Erika A · Married on 10/11/2019

Stationary Queen

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kathy · Married on 10/21/2018

Maddie was a pleasure to work with. She created a unique & beautiful invitation for my daughter-in-laws baby shower. I have received so many compliments on how cute they are. Thank you so much Maddie.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Sugarhouse Stationery's reply:

Kathy! Thank you so much for allowing me the honor to create this invitation for Andrea. I am so happy for her and Keith and the rest of the family! It was awesome to collaborate on this project and bring in design elements from your other decor to match the invitations. Thank you again for choosing me to create your stationery! xoxoxo
  • fallinlove1014

Julie · Married on 10/14/2018

I had a blast working with Sugarhouse Stationery for our wedding. Maddie is incredibly talented and she truly cares about each and every one of her clients. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, our stationery came out so stunning, for such an affordable price. We received countless positive remarks from our guests about them - someone said it was the best invitation they've ever seen. I would work with Maddie again, no doubt about it!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sugarhouse Stationery's reply:

Julie! Thank you so much for your review! I loved working with you and RJ to create your beautiful stationery for your wedding. I loved that we developed such a genuine connection; it made working with you so easy! Once you and RJ tie the knot, we need to celebrate! Thanks so much for choosing me to work with; it means so much to me.

Patrick · Married on 09/08/2018

Maddie of Sugarhouse Stationery was incredible in her design and execution. Our guests gushed about the beautiful invitations. She made a custom map of our venue for the invitations and perfectly captured our vision for the event. As our friends said, the invitation sets the tone for the wedding and we could not be happier.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2018

Sugarhouse Stationary provides the best design experience you could ask for. Maddie did incredible custom work, producing beautiful, vibrant wedding invitations in a matter of weeks. They perfectly reflect our personalities and immediately set the tone for our whole event. Maddie is easy and fun to collaborate with, always communicating, and extremely reliable. Her constantly evolving designs were delivered earlier than expected, letting our vision become the best reality possible. Our guests have been flooding us with compliments, calling them “stunning” and “unique.” We’re very grateful for the hard work and creative talent Sugarhouse provided.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sugarhouse Stationery's reply:

Caitlin & Isaac! Thank you so much for this beautiful review! I absolutely loved working with the both of you to re-create your wedding vision through your custom stationery design. It was an honor to create this stationery for you and thank you for choosing me! I cannot wait to see photos from your wedding day! I know it's going to be STUNNING! xoxo

Katie · Married on 08/26/2018

Working with Maddie has been one of the best parts of planning our wedding. From the moment we met her, it was clear that she was really invested in understanding what we wanted for our wedding and how to translate that into our invitations. She was so focused on getting all the details just right, and when something wasn’t perfect she dedicated her time and resources to making it perfect. She was extremely responsive and was never hard to contact last minute. She met with us in person on several occasions, which was an extremely personal touch. We have received so many compliments on our invitations, with many saying that they are the nicest invitations that they have ever received. Don’t look anywhere else for customized stationary!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Maddie was absolutely amazing to work with while designing our invitations! She truly made our vision come true. We've gotten so many compliments on our invitations and are so happy with how they came out!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Cassie · Married on 06/03/2017

My fiance and I loved working with Sugarhouse Stationery on our Save the Dates! Maddie was extremely professional and patient with us throughout the process. She very quickly was able to understand the look and feel that we wanted and found ways to incorporate ideas from both of us. It did not take us long to narrow in on a design. What really made the Save the Dates special were the little creative touches that Maddie added in to make the design less generic and really stand out. Maddie's attention to detail and suggestions along the way made what I imagined to be a very daunting process extremely simple and fun!

Kailey · Married on 04/22/2017

As artists, my husband and I have very particular taste and of course had a lot of ideas for our wedding invitations. Maddie was able to create an invitation suite that not only suited our vision, but told our story in the most adorable way. She combined our illustrations with her design and typography expertise, making stationery that truly set the tone for our special day.

In addition to creating a beautiful product, Maddie was an absolute professional. She is a delightful person, and was so patient with us. She made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted, offering several options and making edits until the design was absolutely perfect. If you are looking for invitations as special as your relationship, Sugarhouse is the way to go!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2016

Sugarhouse Stationery did such an awesome job on our invitations! Before I found Sugarhouse Stationery I was not excited at all about invitations, I was planning on something generic that wouldn't be a lot of time and effort - one of those places anyone can go online and do the same old thing everyone is picking. Then, I found Sugarhouse Stationery and once the process got started, I was hooked and VERY excited about our invitation suite. I met with Maddie who went over how the process would work; I accepted and we got the ball rolling. I was kind of late to the party in the wedding time frame for invitations, so it was a little bit of a crunch, but Maddie made it happen, and we got our invitations out by my goal date! Maddie listened to my ideas and was creative and helpful with suggestions, but not pushy in any way. We live in Boston, so you definitely don't have to be local for the process to work. My only complaint is that I absolutely LOVED every option she gave me in the end, so choosing was really difficult. Our invitations are unique and tie in with our theme even better than I had envisioned at the start. I can't wait until the RSVPs start coming in and I hear what people think of them. Who knew I would actually be excited about invitations! I think I'll probably even frame one - they are that good! I am completely happy with the experience, the product, and Sugarhouse Stationery.

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2016

Maddie was so amazing to work with! She is such a pleasure and really listens to your vision and incorporates your ideas and opinions. Her creativity is outstanding and her work is just beautiful. I have received endless complements on my invitations. I am even basing my entire wedding theme/color scheme around her incredible invites she created. If you are looking for a high quality, low stress experience, definitely work with Maddie! I am so happy and grateful ! :)

Sheeva · Married on 02/06/2015

Best wedding invites ever!!!!

I can't say enough good things about Maddie and her work with Sugarhouse Stationery. She makes the whole process easy and enjoyable, while going above and beyond to bring your vision to life. Maddie is well versed in all aspects of stationery, she knows what print methods work with what colors, what different paper types are out there, and the pros and cons of each. On top of really understanding how to mix and match different materials, colors and printing methods - Maddie is an UNBELIEVABLE artist. The work that she did on our weddings included floral patterns that were all custom drawn by Maddie herself. Because of this special touch, you are really able to get a wedding invitation that is truly unique and your own.

Last, but definitely not least - she is so kind and flexible to work with. As a bride, I had so many different things to juggle and I was a little bit indecisive with the invitations. Maddie listened to all my thoughts and made countless revisions until I was 110% satisfied - all with a smile on her face and without thinking twice.

Not only will you love working with her, you will be amazed at how beautiful your invitations are in person!!!! Look no further - Maddie is your girl!

Sent on 05/24/2019