Mulberry & Elm

Portsmouth, NH View map

Hi there and welcome to Mulberry & Elm! I'm so glad you're here and would love to share my adoration of calligraphy, illustration and design with you! I have been working on creative projects my whole life but planning my own wedding allowed me to fully realize that calligraphy and design are absolutely my passion. From wedding maps to full invitation suites, I really enjoy being a part of such a special time in my clients' lives. I would love to work with you on your project to create something completely unique that truly speaks to your vision for your wedding or event.

My husband and I recently relocated back home to New Hampshire. In our spare time (ha!) we are renovating a condo in an old schoolhouse built in 1847. On the weekends you can find us at the lake in New Hampshire where we both grew up. We love to travel, cook and spend time outside - skiing, hiking, waterskiing, hockey, you name it! Feel free to message me with any questions - I would love to hear from you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping

• Molly
    Molly E. Married on 05/29/2021

Taylor set the vibe for our whole wedding!

Taylor was THE BEST. She was incredibly flexible and patient as we navigated our postponed wedding and combination of digital + paper stationery. Taylor created a custom dog illustration, venue illustration, and crest for us. These were amazing and we received so many compliments. She had perfect recommendations for incorporating each into our invitation suite, and then for day-of stationery. We also received SO many compliments on our custom menus. We used Taylor's art on a ton of day-of items: koozies, drink stirrers, napkins, cups. The possibilities were clearly endless! Taylor's art really set the stage and created the unique "feel" for our wedding, and we are incredibly grateful for the amazing work she did. We loved her so much that my little sister just hired Taylor for all of her stationery for her Philadelphia wedding!
    Dana Married on 08/08/2020

so unique and fun

We had a custom crest and map drawn by Taylor. She was so patient and incredibly talented. Her work is a lasting memory of our big day and we are so happy we hired her!
  • Jamie
    Jamie B. Married on 09/15/2018

Custom Chic Invites

I had the best experience working with Taylor!

I knew I wanted a custom crest/design for our Save the Date, which could carry into our formal invitation, as well as all of our day of paper goods. We love Nantucket, hydrangeas, the ocean, neutral colors, and of course our yellow lab Sandy - all of which Taylor seamlessly incorporated into our stationary in a classic and clean style. Truly unlike anything else I've seen! I LOVED it!

Taylor created our Save the Dates, Formal Invite suite, Ceremony program, escort cards, and thank you cards. I love/loved each and every one!

Taylor is exceptionally creative, kind, responsive, and very very helpful with any and all questions, even the silly ones! :)

Our guests have complimented and still comment on our stationary! It truly captures my husband and me. I am so pleased with how everything came out and will definitely be going back to Taylor for any other paper good orders! I have and will continue to recommend Mulberry & Elm to every wedding couple!

Real Weddings

• Nikki & Pete
    97 photos · 09/22/2018

Portsmouth, NH, 02116
Location of (Mulberry & Elm)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding