The Write Place Reviews

The Write Place 4
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 12/30/2018

Best product around

Jean is the easiest person to work with. She took our idea and ran with it. The quality she produced helped set the stage for our wedding. We still are getting compliments on the invitations! She was so much fun to work with I want to get married again just so I can work with her!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    The Write Place 5

The Write Place's reply:

Awwww! Thank you Abigail!!! :-) It has been my absolutely pleasure, and now we get to work on your thank you notes!! YAY! Thank you again for the kind words!!
  • Mimi

Mimi Thomas · Married on 10/13/2018

Elegant and Classy

Our invitations were beautiful! Jean took the time and listened to our taste and guided us in the right direction. The invitations were simple, elegant and very classy. She knows her stuff!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Jean at Write Place was an absolute pleasure! It was easy and FUN from start to finish! You will not find service like this elsewhere. She has excellent options for wedding invitations, and really makes a great effort to identify your style and taste. She is very timely in getting back to you with any questions and is very detail oriented so you don’t have to worry about any errors slipping through the cracks! She did a fabulous job on our wedding invitation suite- I was so pleased with how they came out, they exceeded all of my expectations! I would recommend the Write Place to anyone looking for wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner or bridal shower she is the best!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Abi · Married on 06/17/2017

An amazing experience from beginning to end! Jean made my wedding invitations and thank you cards. Any event I have going forward, I will exclusively be using her! The options are endless and you are able to actually see and touch the different types of paper (unlike you can online). It was important to me to have classic and high quality invitations and she took my vision and made it a reality. Everything could be customized to be exactly what I wanted. Throughout all the wedding planning, Jean was my favorite vendor to work with. The process was seamless. If you are considering ordering invitations online for your next event, I would highly recommend meeting with Jean first and considering her options before doing so, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    The Write Place 6
    The Write Place 7
    The Write Place 8

Jean was absolutely fabulous to work with! Wedding planning can be stressful, but she was great to provide my fiance and I with all our options based on our likes and was very willing to accommodate our schedules since we were coming out of state. If you want beautiful invitations at a great price and working with someone who truly listens to what you want then definitely Jean is the one to go to at The Write Place!

Sent on 08/01/2016

The Write Place's reply:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I appreciate your kinds words very much. It has been a pleasure working with you guys and I hope our paths will cross again someday!! xoxox
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/20/2016

Jean is by far the best vendor I've worked with for my wedding!! She is so personable and friendly. She put us at ease from the moment we met her. It was great to visit her shop, where she has stacks of books with invitation examples and all different wedding paper needs. She is so quick to respond to any questions you have (and I had many)- she has a good eye for design and gave great suggestions that I never would have thought of. I love our invitations and we've received so many compliments on them. Having her print the addresses on the envelopes was well worth the extra money, as I've heard from many friends that addressing the envelopes was the worst part of planning! She is seriously amazing! I wish all my vendor experiences were as great as they were with Jean- it'd make the entire process so much less stressful! I can't say enough good things about her- you won't regret working with her!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

The Write Place's reply:

THANK YOU, Hilary!!! I know I've already emailed with you about this, but wanted to make it official. :-) Best wishes to you and Tristan!! xoxox

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Jean is fantastic - she helped me and my fiance pick out the most perfect invitations for our wedding - even though we had no idea what we were looking for when we first walked in! She helped us go through a whole bunch of books and consider the pros and cons of the different options available. She even helped us develop a custom monogram/logo for our wedding - free of charge! Jean is accommodating, kind and super responsive -she's going to take great care of you!

Sent on 07/12/2016

mwah! xox

Jaclyn · Married on 08/06/2016

The Write Place is definitely where you want to go for invitations or any paper product you can think of that you need. Jean was so accommodating! She has so many different and creative designs to choose from and she will definitely help you find the right invitation or paper product for you! She was always communicating in order to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. I really enjoyed working with her!! She is phenomenal!

Sent on 08/18/2016

The Write Place's reply:

Jaclyn, thank you sooooo much for your kinds words. Working with you has been absolutely my pleasure!! I can't wait to see pictures from your big day!! xoxox

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Jean at The Write Place was awesome to work with! She has so many gorgeous options for invitations and save the dates – you’ll be able to get exactly the look and feel you want, and she’s an amazing resource of information. I loved flipping through all the samples she has and figuring out what colors, fonts and envelopes looked best.

No matter what details you want, fonts, colors, accents, etc, she will go out of her way to track them down! She was fun to work with, very flexible, and both our save the dates and invitations looked amazing!! Everything came out gorgeous – she does amazing work. If you’re looking for high quality, unique invitations and great customer service, definitely go to The Write Place!

Sent on 09/10/2016

The Write Place's reply:

Sarah, thank you for your kind words!!! I enjoyed working with you and your Mom so much and I thank you for letting me play a small part in your very special day!!! I hope our paths will cross again some day!! :-) xoxo -Jean
  • Cait and Pete

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2016

What can I say, Jean is AMAZING! I feel like she is a part of my family. We went to Jean for all things stationary for my wedding and was SO happy with the results. From the Bridal Shower Invitations/envelopes and thank you's, to the wedding invites and inserts, programs, menu's and our thank you notes, everything was done first class and it was such a pleasure to work with her. She makes everything so fun. Would highly recommend going to Jean for a great experience during a potentially stressful time.

Thanks again Jean! :)

Sent on 06/27/2016

The Write Place's reply:

What can I say!!!?? Cait, it was my absolute pleasure working with you. You are a wonderful person, have a wonderful family and certainly made a beee-u-tiful BRIDE! Look forward to seeing y'all again soon!! xoxox

Donna · Married on 10/23/2015

If you're looking for an invitation that will stand out and that people will open and think WOW. You definitely want to go check out The Write Place. There are numerous options for every budget (even compared to online vendors) and every theme. While other vendors have a few books with invitation options in them, they don't have nearly as many nor do they have Jean! Jean was by far the best wedding contact I have met through all of my planning. She became more than just an invitation and addressing vendor she essentially became my wedding therapist. She is so kind, hardworking, and will listen and suggest things to you if you are looking for suggestions! She writes out all of the pricing so everything is clear and you can make choices that way. She is very available and approachable and responds to emails quickly. Also, what I wished I had known was that Jean can print pretty much anything, including cocktail napkins, escort cards, programs, you name it! So definitely take advantage of that, I wish I had since the napkins I ordered online were delivered in rain which could have easily been avoided and I could have gotten exactly what I wanted on the napkins rather than the limited options online. I would HIGHLY recommend Jean and the Write Place for any event that you want to make extra special, yet easier on yourself!

Sent on 09/04/2015

The Write Place's reply:

THANK YOU DONNA!! It's been exactly a month.... hope married life is treatin' ya well! Best wishes to you - come see me again someday! -jean

Suggestions were what we needed and the invitations were completed on time and within budget. Great service.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Thank you!

Danielle · Married on 07/10/2015

Jean was amazing to work with! I did not live close and she made it very easy for Sat appointments as well as communication through email. I would have never been able to create the perfect invitation on my own. She perfects every detail of the invitation and had lots of ideas I would have never thought of! She also addressed our invitations for us which came out incredible! I have received so many compliments! I could not be happier. We will definitely be using her services for our table name and numbers! If you want someone that is conscience of your budget, responds quickly, and truly is an expert at creating the perfect invitation go to Jean! She truly is a professional and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/16/2015

The Write Place's reply:

Danielle, thank you!! It was wonderful working with you!!! I hope you are well and enjoying married life. Perhaps our paths will cross again some day!! xoxox Happy Thanksgiving! -jean

Heather · Married on 05/22/2015

Jean is absolutely wonderful!! I was very particular about what I wanted on my invitations and she worked her magic and did it! The coloring on the digital art I wanted was a tad difficult to get just right but Jean was very adamant to make it perfect and they were! She kept me inform every step of the way.. so professional yet fun and down to earth!! I cant wait to get my place cards from her!!

Sent on 01/31/2015

The Write Place's reply:

xoxox Thanks Heather! I had a ball, too. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Julie · Married on 05/03/2015

Jean is amazing, and one of the friendliest people I have ever met! Throughout our entire process she has been available in person and via email, flexible with our meetings, responded to my questions/concerns almost immediately, and kept me up to date about everything! Our invitations were stunning and I truly appreciated her guidance in making them so! Jean also assisted us in making our wedding programs which were beautiful as well! I would highly recommend Jean to any of my friends/family requiring invitations for any event!

Sent on 04/09/2015

The Write Place's reply:

JULIE! Thank you so much for your very kind words. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your review. It was such a joy working with you!! I hope you and your family are well and I hope our paths cross again some day! Happy Thanksgiving!! -jean

lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

Our invitations came in last week and they are SO beautiful! And, Jean was fantastic! In our meetings, she worked with our schedule and came in after hours for us. She has an entire bookshelf with dozens of binders, full of actual sample invitations so you can feel the paper, touch the raised ink and get a real sense of what your invitation will look like. I got that feeling similar to wedding dress selection - when I exclaimed "Ooohh, I like this one!" when I saw the invite sample we chose.
    Jean had great ideas about how to pull together our wedding colors and vision into a formal yet beautiful design. There are literally hundreds of options and once she got an idea of what we were looking for, she pulled more similar samples to show us options in our price range.
    She even had great ideas like having one of our wedding colors on the inside flap of the envelope, which added personality without a lot of expense. She also was budget minded for us and kept us in check if we liked something outside our budget. She also did all the typesetting and gave us font options. A huge time savings!
    I'm so happy with the results that I'm going to have Jean also typeset our wedding program!

Sent on 01/29/2015

The Write Place's reply:

:-) Lisa & Jimmy - thank you for your kind words! You guys are wonderful to work with and I'm so pleased that you are thrilled with your invitations. I am too. They are so pretty! See you soon!

Derek & Sarah · Married on 03/14/2015

Absolutely a pleasure to work with! .For us it was important to have our personalities along with the wedding theme in the design. Each step was triple checked and complete in a quick time line along with a great price. No added stress during this process. We are thrilled on how the invitations came out and couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent on 01/29/2015

The Write Place's reply:

Derek & Sarah - you guys are great!! Thank you for your kind words. I have enjoyed working with you on your Save the Dates and Invitations! Your big day is quickly approaching - I wish you both the very best! Come back and see me again!! -Jean

Working with Jean was a pleasure and she helped us pick wonderful invitations within our budget. She had great ideas for us and spent as much time as we needed helping us find the perfect option! Additionally, when the printer (not her fault) forgot part of our order she went above and beyond to make sure everything got resolved quickly and efficiently! I highly recommended The Write Place to anyone looking for help with their invitations!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2014

We used The Write Place for our wedding invitations this past year and we are very happy with the quality of the invites as well as the professionalism of the staff. Jean is extremely attentive, personable, and accommodating. She took it upon herself to come into the office on her day off to meet with me and my husband. I was so appreciative that she was willing to work around my inflexible schedule! We are so happy with the invitations that we received, and they even arrived several days before the anticipated arrival date. We would absolutely use The Write Place again for our future invitation needs. :-)

Sent on 12/28/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot say enough about Jean at the Write Place. She was - simply put; amazing! When it came time to complete my invitations I was instantly overwhelmed by the options online and decided I needed more of an adviser and consultant to help me with the process and Jean did just that - and much more! Her suggestions based on my wedding vision were spot on , and the quality of her work and finished product were so beautiful that my guests were raving about them! i would recommend The Write Place for all of your wedding invite and printing needs!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jean at "The Write Place" was a joy to work with. She was accommodating and patient with me as I worked through the process of choosing the "perfect" invitation. As a result we received so many compliments on our beautiful wedding invitation!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Marie · Married on 12/28/2013

I LOVE JEAN! She was incredible responsive and helpful throughout the wedding invitation process. She offered great advice and was thorough and responsive to all my needs. I will certainly use her again whenever I am ordering any sort of paper product or invitation. You may think you can go online and get this type of product but I would have been lost without her help!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

I could not be happier with how the invitations came out! The really set the tone for the wedding and we received many compliments from our guests. Jean was fabulous to work with. She was extremely professional and responsive. She was so helpful to answer our many questions. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Jean was a pleasure to work with. This is a great place for wedding invitations they have a wonderful selection to choose from. She helped us create a gorgeous custom invitation.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

If you want personalized attention and years of expertise, you have to go see Jean at the Write Place. I was so overwhelmed with trying to go online and figure out invitations that I knew I had to go to somewhere I could touch and look at invites. It was a breeze to make an appointment with her and felt right at home once I walked in. I was recommended by a friend who went to her four years prior and when I was describing her invitation, she remembered the invitation. You can just tell that it is very personal to her to help a bride with her invitations. I received so many compliments on my invitations and that they were the most beautiful and elegant they had ever seen. I attribute that to Jean and her expertise and patience with assisting me through the journey. Quick turnaround time as well, since I kind of waited until the last minute. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/30/2013