The Wilmington Pianist

Wilmington, NC View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Wilmington Wedding Pianist provides the beautiful, ambient melodies for celebrations in and around Wilmington, North Carolina. Susan Honey is a professional pianist and has been performing in front of large crowds from a young age. At age 12, Susan became the youngest pianist to perform with The Florida Orchestra. Since then, her work has appeared in TV shows and movies such as Saturday Night Live, The Rosie O'Donnell Show, Men In Black, and more.

The Wilmington Wedding Pianist can play throughout every poignant moment on your special day. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, as well as the reception, every memorable scene is accompanied by Susan’s PORTABLE GRAND PIANO. Her playlist can symbolize the meaning of every moment while flawlessly portraying your personalities and styles. With an extensive repertoire spanning several genres and decades, Susan can devise a setlist that features all of your favorite songs. All packages include THE PORTABLE GRAND PIANO, sound equipment, two crew members for set up and break down, consultations, and music selections specifically tailored for your day.

• Woman-owned

Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System

• Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Susan was an absolute joy to work with! Everything was wonderful! Our wedding was perfect and Susan played a huge role in that!

The Wilmington Pianist's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! You were awesome to work with, too! I'm glad that I got to help make your day special!
  • Jackie
    Jackie H. Married on 11/05/2021

Susan was a highlight of our wedding!!

I am OVER THE MOON that we had Susan as a part of our wedding day! Not only was she incredibly kind and helpful throughout the stressful process, but she brought a unique part to our wedding and it would not have been the same without her! From working with me to surprise the groom with a piano version of one of our favorite songs, to helping build the perfect playlist for guests arriving and the cocktail hour reception, to working with the venue to ensure we could fit the piano on the patio area - Susan was incredible to work with and made the process so easy! I felt like we had known each other for years! If you’re considering having a live musician for your big day, stop considering and do it!! My guests are still talking about it!

The Wilmington Pianist's reply:

Oh my goodness, Jackie! You're soooo sweet! I had a total blast working with you! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing for weddings or any event

Let me begin by saying, Susan was one of the most professional person We’ve ever worked with but also, she was extremely caring and genuine person and it showed to us before, during and after our wedding- but also to our guests. Her grand piano added a truly unique experience for my bride and I, but also for our guests. Professional, caring, affordable and talented. Do not hesitate having her for your wedding or event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Wilmington Wilmington, NC, 28411
Location of (The Wilmington Pianist)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding