The Wilmington Pianist Reviews

7 Reviews for The Wilmington Pianist

• Misty

Misty · Married on 09/11/2020

Magical Melody

As we all know, music is something that can take us back in time to a special memory and a special moment. Susan set the tone for my daughter's wedding ceremony, and we couldn't have been more pleased. She was a great help in selecting just the right music; she was punctual, flawless in her appearance, and perfect in her performance. She set her piano up in no time and was very flexible when we had to move inside due to the weather. Susan will exceed your expectations and bring an unexpected calmness to your event.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Hali H. · Married on 09/10/2020

Susan is amazing!

Susan played piano for my sister’s wedding and she was such a joy to work with! She was smiling and happy the entire time she was at the wedding, her professionalism was top notch, and her piano playing was out of this world. I could not be more impressed. If you are looking for someone to play live piano for an event, I can’t recommend Susan enough!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth S. · Married on 12/13/2019

Best Pianist Hands Down!

I have had the privilege of listening to Susan Honey's music for many years and was delighted to have her play for my son's engagement party. She is an amazing pianist who genuinely connects with her clients. Susan worked with my son and his fiance to select songs that were meaningful to them and her music added a lovely ambiance to our party. Our event location provided the piano, however, Susan has a traveling grand piano so she would be able to accommodate many venues. I highly recommend Ms. Honey!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Krystine H. · Married on 07/01/2019

Great choice!

Choosing Susan to play at my son’s wedding was a great decision! Her portable grand piano is gorgeous, her playing was wonderful and our guests enjoyed her so much!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Rose T. · Married on 10/06/2017

Absolutely enchanting

She was very professional and the music was beautiful. It was the perfect touch for our ceremony.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing pianist!

Susan was absolutely incredible on our wedding day! She is super easy to work with and provided us with guidance and suggestions. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Michelle C. · Married on 09/24/2016

Excellent! Experience was above my highest expectations!

Susan is so sweet and easy to work with! Consummate professional and very talented! It was an enchanting and memorable experience for me and my guests and would highly recommend if you want to add an elegant and unexpected touch of class to your special day!

Sent on 07/20/2020