Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number

16 Reviews for Guitar Wedding, Justin Hoke

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Ceremony Music

We decided last minute we wanted live music during the ceremony rather than something from the DJ. We reviewed musicians on here and the Knot and really loved what we heard from Dr. Hoke. I really wanted to walk down to Pachabel's Canon in D and his rendition is lovely. Thankfully he was available for our date and we thought his price was super reasonable.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Becca · Married on 09/29/2017

Justin was kind enough to accompany our wedding ceremony at The Atrium in Wilmington, NC. We asked him to do acoustic guitar before, during and after our ceremony and could not have been happier. He also accompanied two vocalists during our ceremony, and he was so responsive and open to requests regarding pace, song key, etc. and also fit our rehearsal into his schedule so they had time to practice together (the vocalists were out of town, so it was a tight schedule). He was super responsive, very professional, and is so talented. I would definitely recommend Justin!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/16/2017

5 stars is not enough for Justin!! He was incredibly responsive and helpful during planning and answered every question I had. On the day of, he was extremely professional and his music was more beautiful than I could have imagined! We had him at the ceremony and cocktail hour are we are still receiving compliments months later :) Thank you so much Justin, we feel so lucky to have had you at our wedding!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Award

Guitar Wedding, Justin Hoke FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Wilmington, 28405 See on map