1500 16th Street, Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Map · Phone number

About The White Chapel

The Palm Harbor White Chapel is situated in Historic Downtown Palm Harbor and is the perfect setting for your perfect day. The vintage stained glass windows and beautifully restored native pine floors and ceilings offer an abundance of charm and romance. Once you open the doors and step into our Historic Chapel, you will find a warmth that will turn your special occasion into very special memories to last a lifetime. Harbor Hall, which was built in 2003 is adjacent to the White Chapel and is the perfect location for your reception. Both facilities will accomodate up to 150 guests. We have a full liquor license with several packages to choose from.

It is our purpose to provide the most relaxed and romantic setting in Palm Harbor for one of your most important occasions. Because we want your day to go smoothly, our Event Coordinator will assist in organizing the Chapel and Hall. For more information, please visit our website : www.thepalmharborwhitechapel.com

• Two Sisters Ranch, LLC
Flower centerpiece
4e6f739714d6b5ff 1525102938 5c0dc29adb192318 1525102936 0822c3a0d0a06b1b 152510

21 Reviews for The White Chapel

abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

Tracey was awesome!!! We changed our minds hundred times and kept asking the same questions over and over again. She was so patient with us and gave us ideas on everything. She was a doll to work with. The Chapel was PERFECTION!!!

It was quaint and beautiful for my sons wedding. The hall has the beautiful wood floor and the high ceiling.

We had an open bar and the bartender was amazing. Our guests had such a wonderful time. Thank you for the great experience!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/04/2017

This place was perfect. It was charming and well-kept. Traci was super helpful with everything. We were able to set up the night before the wedding so day of I didn't have to do anything. I'd highly recommend the white chapel!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Haile · Married on 06/24/2016

Traci was wonderful to work with- everything went smooth once I got into town.

I had the challenge of booking, planning and communicating from out of state, but once I got there for my wedding, everything was perfect. Although the Chapel and Habor Hall are the only thing you get with your payment for the rental, they have an a la cart bar you can pay for, and of course the tables and chairs come with the rental price too. Although at first I thought it would be a pain to book everything separately because it's not all inclusive, it really was not that bad. I got to choose everything myself and everything turned out just fine! After I recieved the photos of my big day, & posted them on social media, I had 3 people ask me how to contact the chapel and set up a tour. It is truly a wonderful venue and if I had to choose again, I would.

Sent on 07/08/2016

The White Chapel FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Liquor License
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    May
    June
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    July
    August
    September
    December

• Blue Lane Studios Wedding Photographers

The White Chapel is an absolutely beautiful and charming place to hold your wedding ceremony. The staff there is accommodating and quick to help and make sure your event runs perfectly and everyone has a great time!

• 1500 16th Street Palm Harbor, FL, 34683 See on map
    Location of (The White Chapel)