The White Chapel Reviews

21 | Palm Harbor, FL

21 Reviews for The White Chapel

abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

Tracey was awesome!!! We changed our minds hundred times and kept asking the same questions over and over again. She was so patient with us and gave us ideas on everything. She was a doll to work with. The Chapel was PERFECTION!!!

It was quaint and beautiful for my sons wedding. The hall has the beautiful wood floor and the high ceiling.

We had an open bar and the bartender was amazing. Our guests had such a wonderful time. Thank you for the great experience!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/04/2017

This place was perfect. It was charming and well-kept. Traci was super helpful with everything. We were able to set up the night before the wedding so day of I didn't have to do anything. I'd highly recommend the white chapel!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Haile · Married on 06/24/2016

Traci was wonderful to work with- everything went smooth once I got into town.

I had the challenge of booking, planning and communicating from out of state, but once I got there for my wedding, everything was perfect. Although the Chapel and Habor Hall are the only thing you get with your payment for the rental, they have an a la cart bar you can pay for, and of course the tables and chairs come with the rental price too. Although at first I thought it would be a pain to book everything separately because it's not all inclusive, it really was not that bad. I got to choose everything myself and everything turned out just fine! After I recieved the photos of my big day, & posted them on social media, I had 3 people ask me how to contact the chapel and set up a tour. It is truly a wonderful venue and if I had to choose again, I would.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Eliana · Married on 12/03/2011

The white chapel is beautiful and is the perfect place to have a wedding ceremony. My wedding turned out beautiful. I was able to have the traditional wedding ceremony I always dreamed off. The chapel is breath taking and I am so happy I choose this location. Janice is friendly and very helpful, she makes sure that everything is perfect.

Sent on 12/26/2011
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/10/2011

Janice is my rock! Without her, my wedding wouldn't have been perfect. She is so, so, so helpful! I'm sad my wedding is over because I won't be talking to her on a regular basis. The chapel has great liquor packages...and the value for the chapel is amazing. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 09/21/2011

Amy · Married on 12/31/2010

The White Chapel and Harbor Hall provided the most elegant and pristine atmosphere for our New Year's Eve wedding. The chapel is simple and elegant, leaving room for the imagination and Harbor Hall was just perfect for our reception! Our photographers loved being able to photograph the ceremony and other shots from the balcony, and the unique structures of the church made for some amazing photos!The biggest pleasure we had was working with Janice, the site coordinator for the White Chapel. She was such a pleasure to work with and a blessing for any couple who is having there wedding there. She is very personable, with a straight forward method of organizing and planning! Everything was well planned and our wedding day went by very smoothly! I couldn't begin to say thank you enough for all she did! I highly recommend the White Chapel and Harbor Hall to anyone looking for that unique and elegant wedding!! It is a true gem that will set the tone for your wedding day and create memories that will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 02/23/2011

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2010

Janice was awesome! She was so helpful throughout the whole process. She attended the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. She was so nice and made my wedding great. The Chapel was the perfect location for my small wedding. My fiance and I couldn't have been more pleased with the venue and service by Janice.

Sent on 11/13/2010

Meghan · Married on 10/24/2010

I had my ceremony on October 24th at the White Chapel and it was amazing. The location was perfect for a fall wedding. Janice was extremely helpful when we wanted to come in and decorate after our rehersal. She made sure we all knew where to walk and at what time, she was just perfect! I will definitely tel all my friends to go to the White Chapel, thank you so much Janice!!!

Sent on 11/19/2010
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/10/2010

The venue is absolutely beautiful and Janice is the best!

Sent on 12/05/2010
  • F

Nickey · Married on 07/03/2010

Janice at The White Chapel was amazing!! She was at the rehearsal, the wedding, and the reception the entire night!! She made sure everything went off without a hitch!! I love the venue! The church is romantic and intimate. Has a real southern charm historical feel!! The reception hall was perfect for our 110 person sit down dinner. We could not have chosen a better place. It was wonderful!!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2008

The location was beautiful, especially for the cost. They were also very good about working with me and they made wonderful recommendations for vendors!

Sent on 06/09/2008

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2007

We had both our ceremony and reception here and it was wonderful! Janice could not have been any more helpful. I would recommend this site to anyone!!

Sent on 11/14/2007

Katye · Married on 04/16/2005

The White Chapel was the absolute perfect place to have our wedding. I searched for months to find the perfect venue and the minute I walked in this restored chapel, I knew I had found it. They also hooked us up with our caterers, who were incredible, too. The atmosphere is gorgeous, from the stained glass windows to the bell tower. And having the newly built reception hall right next door was not only convenient, but gorgeous as well. I've recommended this place to everyone I know planning a wedding, and have been to several more there since!

Sent on 10/24/2007

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2011

We LOVED this place. Janice was very easy to work with. This place was the beautiful and made our wedding so special!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2010

Our wedding day turned out perfect! The White Chapel was charming and beautiful. Janice was a pleasure to work with and made things so stress free. I had no worries on my wedding day and I highly recommend getting married at this location.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2008

I would highly recommend this venue. The chapel and hall are beautiful. The people that run the chapel were always so helpful and promptly answered any question I had.

Sent on 07/01/2008

desiree · Married on 10/17/2010

The venu was just great. We were able to set up 2 days prior to the event, the bar package was the best value around by far, making changes as needed. The reception hall is on the property so it was great for our guests. Would recomend to all.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Valeria · Married on 07/03/2005

The chapel is perfect esp if you want a church atmosphere. It is a definate must see. The bell you ring at the end makes a cute personal touch and it is great for smaller- medium ceremonies. The reception hall right there makes it so easy for your guests as well. I know it was the perfect thing I always envisioned as a child formy southern 4th of July wedding. But it is so quaint it would fit any theme wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2008

April · Married on 05/15/2009

3.5

The service was excellent, timely and experienced. The Chapel / Reception Hall were very convenient and the vendors we used were familiar and comfortable using the facilities. The event planner “Janice” was easy to work with and helpful. Due to rainy weather we had to make some minor changes and Janice was quick to institute the changes and keep the vendors informed of the adjustments.
    I would recommend this facility for any small wedding (150 or less). The chapel is beautiful and adds a touch of elegance to any ceremony.
    The facility is clean and very well maintained.

Sent on 05/20/2009

Bob · Married on 05/20/2012

4.2
      3.5

It's handy and convenient, but HOT! The A/C in the chapel just can't keep it cool or close to cool once temperatures are in the mid 80s or above.

The reception area is nice, but there are no decent outdoor areas for pictures.

Sent on 05/20/2012
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 02/27/2016

1.0

Traci was the facility representative. Traci was difficult to work with the entire process. Unfortunately, she was not professional or experienced in special events. At times she was extremely rude. SADLY, I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER SERVICES.

Sent on 03/14/2016

The White Chapel's reply:

This review is unfortunate considering the entire process was smooth and uneventful until they lost their security deposit for using confetti bombs inside the venue which is strictly prohibited per our rental contract. Diana was pleasant to work with and a beautiful bride. Her event went very well and everyone seem to really enjoy themselves. I wish them all the best!