821 Serene Trail, Woodstock, IL 60098 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Rev

I work with couples to create together with them the wedding ceremony that speaks about them in a very personal way. Whether secular or religious, the perfect ceremony showcases the personalities of the couple and shares with their friends and relatives the joy of their relationship. I help couples bring this concept to life and present it in a fun, personal way.

Follow The Wedding Rev on

c3166f045d4ee5af Rev Hattan
img0005

18 Reviews for The Wedding Rev

Robert · Married on 09/22/2018

Rev had great energy throughout the entire ceremony and was easy to work with. Can’t say I will ever need to use him again but he certainly did a wonderful ceremony for us!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I had met several officiants prior to meeting Reverend Dick. As soon as we walked into the meeting he gave us both a sense of calmness. He was professional, he laid out how a typical ceremony would go based on what we preferred. He was genuine when asking about our lives. You could sense that. Throughout the wedding process he was very responsive. He attended our rehearsal and actual wedding which we found beneficial. We were beyond pleased he was able to marry us!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Michael · Married on 06/16/2018

Rev. Dick was an extremely responsive, very understanding, flexible, wonderful officiant for our wedding. He listened to all of our concerns and comments, made last minute adjustments, and genuninely did as good of a job as we could've possibly hoped.

We (my wife and I) didn't want a particularly religious ceremony, but our family did. Rev. Dick perfectly toed the line between making Grandmas and Grandpas happy while still giving us the wedding *we* wanted. I promise, if you're wondering whether to go with him or not, there's no need. I can't imagine it going any smoother.

Sent on 07/07/2018