The Wedding Chaplain

The Wedding Chaplain

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Wedding Chaplain

Providing wedding officiating & pre-marital counseling services in Orlando & Central Florida
You’re engaged… congratulations!   As you prepare for your special day, who is
at the top of your list as an important vendor?   Hi, my name is Rev. Bob Myers, The Wedding Chaplain of Central Florida… my
answer, of course, is your OFFICIATE!
  Why should you choose me as your Officiate?   *I have 45 years experience performing weddings for couples just like you. *I perform Non-denominational & Christian(including Catholic style) weddings. *I personalize your ceremony to match your family & religious traditions. *I am certified by the Court to provide pre-marital counseling. *My wife and I have been married for 53 years and I will do all that I can to make sure that you will one day have your 50th wedding anniversary!   Visit me at the following and see why others just like you have chosen me to be a part of their wedding day…   Web: www.OrlandoWeddingChaplain.com Facebook: Rev Bob Myers, The Wedding Chaplain www.CelebrationsandEvents.com   As a member of the Central Florida Wedding Professional family,
I am delighted to have this opportunity to introduce myself!

Rev. Bob Myers, The Wedding Chaplain

Rehearsal (2)
Customized Vows (1)
Counseling (1)
Catholic (1)

Excellent! We had a very small destination wedding 6/8/2016. Even though it was the middle of the week (and a million degrees!) things went smoothly with both the rehearsal and the wedding itself. Rev. Bob was funny and sweet and made our vows and our wedding very special. Great choice for any couple.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Rev. Myers was the officiant at my wedding. He was very personable and made me feel at ease during a stressful time. He was very professional, punctual, and made our ceremony very special. I had several guests remark at how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I would highly recommend Rev. Myers!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Bob Myers was excellent! Could not ask for a better rev. The delivered the message of marriage so eloquently. Very happy we found him!

Profile Picture Sabrina , 11/21/15, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$125.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$75.00

Languages
English
7 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
The Wedding Chaplain will make sure your ceremony is one you’ll remember fondly for years to come. They are so unbelievably kind and professional.

Great to work with very professional

I have worked with Bob for many years and many weddings around Central Florida. Bob is a great wedding Officiant and wonderful person. I look forward to working with him for many more years to come. Bruce Reynolds, Treasured Moments Video Productions

Rev. Bob brings warmth and wisdom with his ceremonies. We love his approach to our couples with patience, experience, humor and ceremonies that are always memorable. He's always our first choice with our destination wedding ceremonies. Always early and always amazing. We love Rev. Bob!!

One of the most fun officiants in the city, always making guests laugh even during challenging situations. We had a night wedding on a freezing cold outdoor ceremony and I think everyone forgot the weather while he spoke.

118 PROS I KNOW