The Wedding Avenue

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Most Popular Price

Hello! It is our pleasure to meet you here!
The Wedding Avenue is a company with many years of experience. Its founder, Ilia, has been taking wedding photos for 10 years and has assembled a team of professionals to provide the highest level of wedding photos and videos. In The Wedding Avenue you will find not just wedding verdors, you will meet people who live their business and are ready at any moment to answer questions and help achieve the best result. We know and understand that the Wedding Day is one of the most exciting and unusual days for you and we are ready to provide maximum support!

Taking photos and videos is not our job. This is not a business. We do not do ordinary work. Wedding photography is our vocation! This is what we do with love and as if for ourselves! Each event for us is a unique and inimitable work of art, where every little thing or detail matter!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,590

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,300

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ksenia Z. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect team for your perfect day!

Outstanding job! I found it hard to find professionals who love to work with the light and this team done it amazingly! Photos and videos are incredible and captured the most important day of my life perfectly! I could not be happier with the end result and would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Rosalindandlove888 Married on 07/04/2022

Thanks, guys!

I just received my highlight video. The quality is more than I could ever have imagined. My wife and I loved working with Ilya, Ivan and the team! Thanks, guys!
    Pauline Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We will be recommending you

The Wedding Avenue caught every critical moment and detail of our wedding. We received our video in record time; it was like reliving the day again. We could see parts of the day we didn't see because the day flys by so fast and you can't be everywhere at once. Thx!
  • illustration stars

Team

Ilia Shivrinskii
Ilia Shivrinskii
OWNER, LEAD PHOTOPHER

Hello!I work as a photographer since 2010. Wedding photography is my main goal and I am in love what i do! I have a great experiense in wedding photography in Europe, Russia and America.
My experience allows me to achieve maximum communication with completely different people, since I successfully got out of the most extraordinary and difficult situations in my work. Once I decided to train several photographers in wedding photography and took them to my team. So, if you are reading this, then you are interested in my work and my team of professionals and I are ready to work for you!

Alek Lesin
Alek Lesin
Wedding Manager

Hi, I am Alek and I have been in wedding industry for my last 10 years, making bride’s wishes come true in Europe and then in US.

Wedding photo and video production is not only taking pictures and capturing your memories, it is a full house service where you must feel that you are taking care of. And this is where my role comes to place. Any question you have or advice you need, I am here to help you determine the best locations, develop and implement effective photo and video timing of the day and combine your wedding vision with our photo and video techniques. If you ever wanted to have a Fairy Godmother on your special day, it is my passion and pleasure to do it for you!

Jeanne
Jeanne
Photographer

Hi, I am Jeanne

I can't imagine my life without photography.
With nine years experience in the photography and design industry I have developed a clean style of photography and photo editing that is adaptive to the needs of each client. My design skills are intuitive. I have a vision and I execute. First it's about getting to know my client and exceeding expectations. My passion for photography and design goes far beyond a project and a client. For me, it’s about building relationships, earning trust, planning and communication. I love to create images that evoke emotions and leave lasting memories. Let’s work together to make your vision come to life.

Hallandale, Florida Hallandale, FL, 33009
Location of (The Wedding Avenue)
11150 Lantern Road Fishers, IN, 46038

The Wedding Avenue frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Wedding Avenue include in the starting price?

The Wedding Avenue includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Save the Date

What photography services does The Wedding Avenue include in their most popular wedding package?

The Wedding Avenue includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does The Wedding Avenue offer?

The Wedding Avenue offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does The Wedding Avenue offer?

The Wedding Avenue offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Wedding Avenue offer for wedding events?

The Wedding Avenue offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend The Wedding Avenue and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Wedding Avenue is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Wedding Avenue offer?

The Wedding Avenue currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding