Barrington, IL 60010 Map · Phone number

About The Vogue Group

Vogue Decorations is a decoration provider for any event. We provide Mandaps, Centerpieces, Aisle Decorations, Church Decorations, Flowers, Chair Covers, Sashs, Tablecloths, Overlays, Runners, Napkins, Uplighting. We don’t just work with you, we create great relationships.

The Vogue Group is a full service entertainment production & design company based in Chicago. Our entertainment & design services are specifically tailored to most intimate affairs like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and graduation parties, showers to corporate and private events. We don’t just work with you, we create great relationships. We take pride in taking your vision and inspire it with our distinct and trendy design concepts to create impeccable memorable event, which not only you will remember but your guest will always admire.

Our Design and Decorations are available for any event. We provide Chuppah's, Mandaps, Centerpieces, Aisle Decorations, Church Decorations, Flowers, Chair Covers, Sashs, Tablecloths, Overlays, Runners, Napkins, Uplighting. We don’t just work with you, we create great relationships.

We take pride in bringing our customers the best products and service within their budget.

Follow The Vogue Group on

dsc0414
white spandex chair covers
mauve organza sheer sash
The Vogue Group
navy blue organza sheer sash
orange organza sheer sash
purple organza sheer sash
red organza sheer sash
The Vogue Group
royal blue organza sheer sash
sage green 85 inch overlay pintuck
silver 85 inch overlay pintuck
voguegroupsmallversion5
img0810

3 Reviews for The Vogue Group

Emma · Married on 05/17/2013

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful it was to work with The Vogue Group team. They did our linens for the wedding that included Chair Covers, Sashes, Table cloths, Overlays, Napkins. We were very pleased with the quality of the linens. They do offer really good prices. Everything was seamless and perfect. Professionalism was top notch. They were always prompt in returning phone calls and responding to emails. This is a great company that can bring special addition to your wedding at a reasonable price.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Monika · Married on 05/04/2013

Me and my family absolutely loved the gorgeous décor Vogue Group did for us. I had asked my mom to give me the gift of Wedding Planner as all of my friends stressed on it so much. Finally after a long search, when I met Neeti and Anu the first time, I was able to connect with them instantly. I was so thrilled that the day Off, both of them connected to my family and took care of them just like family and they made sure every single detail was taken care of, just the way I wanted it. When I met them the first time they both kept stressing on how they love to give the personal touch to everything, I was kind of skeptical about that as everyone says that to sell the services. I was impressed to see what they both meant. Sorry I keep talking about same thing over and over, we are just very thrilled that we got to enjoy the best day of our lives just as we imagined with Vogue Group's help. My family and friends still talk about the wedding and my wedding planners/decorators.

Thanks Neeti and Anu for making our day Perfect. I would highly recommend Vogue Group for Décor and Planning.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Beejal · Married on 05/12/2013

I have had the immense pleasure of working with the Vogue Group, my sister had introduced me to these two very lovely ladies, whom were like sisters throughout the whole wedding planning process. Anu & Neeti were quick to respond to any of my questions, comments, concerns and always made a point to contact me back asap. From the gecko as soon as I explained my vision to them, they understood what I wanted for my dream wedding. They are quick thinkers and above all have great talent and creativity. Not only are they excellent listeners, but they provide genuine feedback and suggestions to brides that may not know exactly what they want. They work with your budget and keep constant contact with the bride throughout the planning process. On the big day, I had no worries because they were always on top of schedule and made sure all the other vendors were as well. Thank you ladies sooooo much making my dream wedding everything I dreamt of and more! :) My wedding and reception was gorgeous and I am still receiving compliments about the décor and lighting!!!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Award

The Vogue Group FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design

• Barrington, 60010 See on map