719 Thornmeadow Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015 Map · Phone number

About VIP Design Studio

We are a wedding and event decoration studio specializing in the custom design of any event. We provide full service from home decoration to banquet hall decor.

Our artistic approach combined with your individual tastes will make your event original and unforgettable.

We are passionate about event and wedding décor; our purpose is to exceed your expectations. We can and will transform any venue into a beautiful paradise suited to your individual needs, imagination, and budget.

We invite you to make an appointment for a free consultation to discuss your event and look at some of our past work.

Together we can design your event to be just the way you want it to be!

Our studio is located in Riverwoods, Illinois.

Please contact us to arrange your free consultation.

We look forward to meeting with you soon!

Phone: (847) 537-3199

VIP Design Studio 3
  • Anjelika

Anjelika Kuziv · Married on 09/28/2019

They are amazing

My husband and I worked with Irina for our wedding, Irina and her group did a wonderful job, our backdrop was breathe taking, the photo zone and our cocktail hour decorations were amazing, the center pieces and the whole venue was beautifully designed, we received so many compliments! My bouquet was beautiful, everything I wanted and could have imagined, the flowers arrived exactly on time and they went out of their way to deliver to our house before the wedding began! Irina also went out of her way to call me a couple of days before the wedding to make sure everything was as I pleased. I am very pleased with the work, will definitely be calling VIP group for future events, I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    VIP Design Studio 4
    VIP Design Studio 5
    VIP Design Studio 6

VIP Design Studio's reply:

Dear newlyweds!!! Congratulations!!! It's my pleasure to work with your family. Be happy! Thank you for your warm words) Irina V.

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Irina at VIP Design Studio did an absolutely fabulous job with our wedding and reception decor! Our jaws nearly hit the floor when we entered the room. Irina met with us several times to discuss all of the details, and she really understood our vision (which was a bit different than that of her typical clientele). She truly made our dreams a reality! We got so many compliments from our guests. It felt like a dream!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Toni · Married on 10/17/2015

Irina did our wedding at Lamirage in October. We had multiple meetings with her where she helped us design our vision for our wedding. Everything she suggested was just beautiful. Day of, there was not one detail overlooked. Everything was perfect and beautiful and we got so many compliments on everything. I would highly suggest VIP designs to everyone! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/25/2015