5240 1/2 Stratford Road, Los Angeles, CA 90042 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About The Vision Field

The Vision Field is a very unique and high quality creative wedding videography company based in Los Angeles, California that creates boutique customized video and does things differently. This wedding videography company is willing to work with you to create a wedding video that is personal to you, whether you want a clean and classic look, a vintage movie feel, deep, eccentric, moody or raw emotion or or a combination all . This forward thinking videography company has the latest technology and the expertise to capture all the beautiful moments of your wedding day.

Experience
The team at The Vision Field has over 10 years of combined experience in all areas of videography production, from directing and editing to audio/sound. They have provided their services to a wide range of business clients, such as NASA, "The Voice," Oprah, The Grammys, and EMI Records, and many music videos and personal clients.

The Vision Field offers their clients customizable options, including editing, length, and look of the film. They are willing to provide an additional shooter and raw footage, drone, gimbles, high qualiy audio (lavs) among other services, for your special day. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Full feature video
  • 4K resolution highquaity video
  • Highlight videos
  • Raw footage Only so you can edit yourself or have someone else, or not at all.
  • 15 minute short films
  • Documentary Longer style edits
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage Only packages
  • creative design and customized themes
Follow The Vision Field on

Videos 19 vídeos

14 Reviews for The Vision Field

Melyssa · Married on 08/18/2018

Hire them immediately

HIRE THEM!!! If you're looking for top quality craftsmanship, a video that stands out with a unique style, THESE ARE THE VIDEOGRAPHERS FOR YOU. I truly cannot say enough AMAZING things about The Vision Field. Working with Laura & Erica blew all of my expectations out of the water. I came across the company on The Knot, after searching through HUNDREDS of wedding videographers to find one that had a unique style. Most companies I found offered beautiful work, but the videos were pretty generic in terms of style. I was seeking something more creative, innovative, and different from your average wedding video – I wanted our video to stand out and speak to our vibrant & upbeat style, while still mixing in some vintage feel and modern twist. When I viewed The Vision Field's work, I knew they were the perfect match for us!

These two women are some of the most creative (and nicest!!) people I've ever met. I shared my vision with them and they were totally on board from the get go. I never doubted for a second that they understood what I was looking for and would deliver a top quality product. I shared that I wanted a vintage feel (using the toy camera lens) mixed with modern shots; incorporating color with black & white shots; using a lot of fun, creative lighting overlays to make the video pop; mixing slow-mo shots with sped up clips and quick jump cuts; and using fun dance music to match the vibe of our wedding. THEY DID AN ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE JOB. They took all of my direction extremely well and produced one of the most beautiful pieces of content I've seen – I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with them!! They poured their hearts & souls into our video, which shows in the output. I honestly did not know it was possible to have something like this come together so perfectly and beautifully – they are true masters in their field and unlike any other video producers I've seen. The final product is so innovative and curates the exact feel I wanted for our wedding video.

Along with there insane talent, they are also two of the most genuinely kind souls I've encountered. They are super responsive via email/text, and take all of your wants into account when creating a piece of work for you. They involve you every step of the way and double check on preferences throughout the editing process – it's so clear that they want the customer to be 100% happy with the final output. At the event itself, they were very timely, respectful, and easy to work with. They were excellent at instructing my husband & I on how to pose and what cool shots to get. They did a wonderful job at incorporating shots of EVERYTHING – family, friends, different parts of the event, the venue, decor, etc. They checked all my boxes and more. Through all of the vendors I worked with for my wedding, The Vision Field was hands down my favorite one. Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately. They are incredible.

SEE FOR YOURSELF HERE:

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2016

Laura and Erica beyond exceeded any expectations we had on our wedding day!! They are both truly amazing artists. They made us feel comfortable and were not invasive what so ever. We are absolutely in love with our video and cherish that we get to relive our wedding day in the most perfect way. I can't imagine hiring someone else to document our wedding. THANK YOU ladies so much for all that you have done for us!!! Watch our amazing video to see for yourself!! https://vimeo.com/177191930

Sent on 09/17/2016

Tom · Married on 11/28/2015

We choose package 4 and it was perfect choice, yes something for everyone. They used our special songs and made us two memorable beautiful pieces of video art which we will treasure forever. When choosing our video team we looked for people who would care, and people with skills. Pricing was not an issue for us and found them to be more than fair considering their competitors. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Award

The Vision Field Pricing

The Vision Field Price Rates

The Vision Field FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Vision Field 1
    Raw Footage Package $950.00

The $950 package is perfect if you want to have your wedding filmed and fully covered and documented by professionals if you do not have a higher video budget or choose to edit yourself! The footage is 4K so it is very high quality with high quality lenses and audio with an artistic style! You can always edit later if and when you want, but most importantly you have it well captured including high quality audio of all of your vows and speeches (the memories of what was said!:) We have 2 camera angels ;) with a variety of close ups and wide shots of people, details and moments that you didn’t get to see or remember!:) Feel free to outsource the editing 20 years down the line and have a time capsule. The footage is yours.

• 5240 1/2 Stratford Road Los Angeles, CA, 90042 See on map
    310-488-8020 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (The Vision Field)