The Vision Field Reviews

14 | Los Angeles, CA

14 Reviews for The Vision Field

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2016

Laura and Erica beyond exceeded any expectations we had on our wedding day!! They are both truly amazing artists. They made us feel comfortable and were not invasive what so ever. We are absolutely in love with our video and cherish that we get to relive our wedding day in the most perfect way. I can't imagine hiring someone else to document our wedding. THANK YOU ladies so much for all that you have done for us!!! Watch our amazing video to see for yourself!! https://vimeo.com/177191930

Sent on 09/17/2016

Tom · Married on 11/28/2015

We choose package 4 and it was perfect choice, yes something for everyone. They used our special songs and made us two memorable beautiful pieces of video art which we will treasure forever. When choosing our video team we looked for people who would care, and people with skills. Pricing was not an issue for us and found them to be more than fair considering their competitors. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Michael · Married on 10/30/2015

The Vision Field delivered the goods. We believed in the energy we felt instictivley and booked them fast. We are a same sex couple and they showed all the right signs of fitting right into our scene. Little did we know where to go and from looking at their competitors they had a more experimental and alternative style. The video was amazing it made us laugh, and cry. They captured the best moments and made our day live on forever. Blessings to The Vision Field.

Sent on 12/04/2015

The Vision Field's reply:

Thank you both. It was a pleasure to be there and we had a blast!

Peter · Married on 09/19/2015

They are a special company. My wedding footage looks top notch. Their work stood out for me as more personal than others- thats why I hired them. They get in there with the shots. They arrived on time and were very personal and hardworking. I would not hesitate to recommend The Vision Field. The footage was beautiful and high end. I hired them for raw footage package and am very, very pleased.

Sent on 11/19/2015

The Vision Field's reply:

Thank you Peter for the thoughtful review and we are so pleased you were so happy with our work.

Erica and Laura "aka" The Vision Field did a wonderful job on my wedding. They have such an eye for cinematography. Their editing is soulfull. Its the feeling of having two friends you are comfortable with and trust at your Wedding. Hire Them ! Thank you both so much for such a beautiful experience! Tara

Sent on 10/07/2015

Madison · Married on 06/27/2015

Can I just say we loved our video!!!!!! Thank you so much Laura and Erica you went above and beyond!!!!! I didn't expect to be so blown away.

The Vision Field did a great job. Their personal touches and care show in their work and the shots they took of me getting ready and walking down the isle were gorgeous. My husband and I were floored at how they managed to get so many people from our wedding into the video.

Definitely get these girls to shoot your wedding you won't regret it!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

The Vision Field's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Madison. It was our pleasure!

I searched for a while to find videographers I could feel comfortable with. I knew as soon as I spoke with Erica and Laura on the phone that they were the ones. I could tell from their enthusiasm and how much they were able to listen that they would make me feel at ease the day of my wedding. Everyone loved them and commented on their positive energy and also how they were so courteous and polite. My favorite shots in our video were some great closeups they took during the ceremony. The video was edited very nicely and in a fun way and included guest interviews which added a nice personal touch. We must have watched it 20 times in the week we got it and relived each moment together. They got it to us faster than expected and we were both very happy. My husband and I were not sure if we even wanted video at first, but now feel this was one of the most important decisions we made. I would definitely recommend The Vision Field.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Eric and Amy · Married on 04/25/2015

We highly and enthusiastically recommend the Vision Field. Service was superb and very professional. Pricing was very reasonable and the personalities of the team was amazingly pleasant, courteous and relaxing, which is ideal for any occasion but especially a wedding. Please hire with complete confidence you WILL NOT regret it!

Sent on 07/24/2015

The Vision Field's reply:

Thank You Eric and Amy for the wonderful review. We are so happy to have been there for your special day. We wish you two soulmates eternal happiness and adventure together!

Paul and Ally · Married on 02/21/2015

The Vision Field are very creative, I was attracted to them because they were not just a wedding company but also worked on various other projects in film and music video that seemed interesting. Being a fellow creative I was inspired while viewing their work and decided to give them a call. When we met we all had a great connection. We were on a budget and their prices were very fair. We related to them as artists and people and felt we could trust their sensibilities. Wedding day they were on time and stayed for the whole day. They were there at every turn capturing all the details. When we got the finished short film we felt they put their hearts and creativity into it in a way that exceeded our expectations. It felt very intimate and they were going deep. It was a meaningful experience to work with The Vision Field. I will tell anyone to go with them because on this occasion you want someone who puts heart into it.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Paul and Ally,
    We wish you the best and will never forget you ! You two are amazing and we were so glad you choose us to be there for your Wedding. Much Love, Laura and Erica

Britney · Married on 11/08/2014

Laura and Erica are the best. They are very fun and loving spirits. They go the extra mile to make sure that you are enjoying your day and feel great about your video. We got the Music Video style and Season Episode Bundle. Its works great because if you want a short video to show friends who want to watch something quick, you have that, and then also a longer more involved video for when people feel like getting more into it. Because we booked last minute we also got their last minute discount which was an added bonus. My husband cried when he saw the video and he felt they were very down to earth and had great things to say as well.
    Thanks Laura and Erica <3 We will always be able to relive our day and show our children because of you.

Sent on 08/16/2015

The Vision Field's reply:

Britney, You are such a sweetheart and Thank you for the Review! We loved your wedding! You and your family were so fun and friendly to us. We remember how much we laughed that day especially the speeches they may have been the funniest ever. We wish you the absolute best and many years of happiness. <3 Laura and Erica

We love Erica and Laura! They are the sweetest and most talented ladies. We loved watching the video as we got to see everything that we missed on our day. We had many surprises and I was very touched how they were able to show the things that really mattered the most to me. It was like they knew me for many years. I felt very comfortable with them, their service was 5+ stars, and they were very professional with a lot of ease . We definitely would recommend them!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

S. · Married on 09/14/2013

We found that it benefited our entire wedding to incorporate members of the wedding team who made a commitment to focusing on the personal importance of our union, and to assist in making that day as special as it could be. We were thankful that we had the Vision Field team there to capture it for us. All that time, effort, and planning of all those little details comes out in our wedding video, and we are so grateful for that. Thank you, Vision Field.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Thank you Steven, We adore you and Annie. Your wedding was so beautiful,
    the Big Bear outdoor nature setting really made it magical. We hope you can share the video's for generations to come!

Laura · Married on 10/03/2010

Erica: the Wedding Ninja.
    There isn't nearly enough time or space to express my genuine delight with Erica, but I will try. After hiring her to shoot multiple videos of my nutrition lectures, I could think of no better person to go to for something as personal & life altering than my wedding.

I wanted something memorable, yet something that felt very different than the typical wedding video. I don't do cheesy. I was impressed by her music video work, so I requested something in that vein. She not only delivered, but exceeded anything I could have imagined.

She respected & understood my goal of creating a green wedding & accommodated her shooting to make sure that the farm we got married on was not disrupted ecologically. Also, it's MOST important to note, that we chose to have our wedding in a farm community just outside of Philadelphia where adults with disabilities live. We wanted our money to go to a meaningful cause but, with a place like this, much care & consideration must be taken when planning & executing an event that has many moving parts, including the kind of equipment (like a jib) she brought, so that it did not affect the routine & lives of those that lived there. Her pure spirit & genuine respect for all lives came through in her precision & execution, seamlessly fitting into this unique environment.

Interestingly, looking back, I don't even remember her being there at times. I say this, because I've been to so many weddings where the photographer is all up in the junk of the couple & their family and it completely takes away from what should be a candid and beautiful experience. But, when I watch my video I say, "I don't even remember her in that spot recording!" That's how stealth she was. That's why I call her a ninja; she left the earth and location untouched, she set up & broke down seamlessly & without needing anything from us, and she was able to capture awesome detail without us feeling like a camera was ever in our face. Ninja.

Sent on 07/29/2015

The Vision Field's reply:

Thank you Laura for the wonderful review. That was the start of my wedding journey. You and Matt are beautiful souls and glad that I exceeded your expectations and made you both so happy! I really liked capturing your deep connection with Matt, family and friends and the creative choreographed dances were out of this world. I really wish you the best with your directing and writing!