The Veil Kc

Greater Kansas and Missouri areas And surrounding cities, Kansas City, MO 64138 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000

The Veil Kc 1
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/11/2019

One in a Million

LaTasha was the best we could have asked for. It was a worry-free day for sure! She handed my husband and I drinks the whole night so we never left the dance floor. She scooped up my dinner for me so I wouldn't get anything on my dress. It was the little details she did throughout the day and evening that were just amazing and we literally couldn't have done this without her. She's an 11/10 and highly recommend her for every wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    The Veil Kc 2

Kathleen · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

I cannot tell you all how wonderful LaTasha is! She was beyond anything I could have expected and knew more about weddings than I could ever hope to know! During our initial phone call, I could tell how experienced she was, but she was also easy to talk to. LaTasha was very responsive to any and all emails, even months before the wedding (I hired her as a day of coordinator, not a full wedding planner). Even though it was months before hand, she was able to give me suggestions about hotel blocks and shuttle services. Our next phone call was very long, but went through every wedding detail possible: things I never would have thought of, such as if my bridesmaids were allergic to any of the flowers in the bouquets! She also sent me Google sheets to complete, to make sure she had recorded everything we discussed, and so I could enter information I didn't know yet at my leisure. LaTasha is extremely organized, and it shows! At the rehearsal she was patient and fun in explaining what everyone was expected to do and when. Then the day of the wedding I was blown away by her service! She traveled through ten inches of snow on our wedding day to Powell Gardens. She had scissors when I needed, put my veil in the right spot, helped with all the buttons on my gown. She brought us appetizers after the ceremony to make sure we ate and walked me through the buffet line. She cleaned spots off my dress, put my garter on at the reception, brought me drinks when I needed, and captured every important moment on my personal phone. Everyone in my wedding party and immediate family commented on how wonderful LaTasha was. My parents even said they would hire her if they ever decided to renew their vows! I truly cannot say enough positive feedback about LaTasha. Any bride would be lucky to have her to ensure a flawless day.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jenna · Married on 12/27/2018

A huge reason our wedding was such a perfect, successful day is because of her. Seriously every wedding needs LaTasha from The Veil KC. Our wedding party, parents, and even guests commented on her hard work and efforts throughout the day & night. I can’t give enough praise!!! Everything went so smoothly because she helped us execute every detail. My husband, our parents, and I were able to have a perfect, wonderful, carefree day because she was there!!! She puts so much thought and care into everything she does!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

The Veil Kc Pricing

The Veil Kc Price Rates

The Veil Kc FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• KC Wedding Ministers
    KC Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

I have worked with LaTasha with several weddings over the past 2 years and I cannot tell you how impressed I am every time I see her in action! This woman is amazing when coordinating, from negotiating with and finding vendors, taking charge and troubleshooting, being proactive to prevent chaos from happening, and does it all with a smile on her face. If you need a coordinator, this is definitely your gal. She'll take all the stress of your wedding day away from you and your friends/family and make sure everything is gorgeous, perfect and runs smoothly. I cannot recommend her enough!

• Greater Kansas and Missouri areas, And surrounding cities Kansas City, 64138 See on map