The Veil Kc

Greater Kansas and Missouri areas And surrounding cities, Kansas City, MO 64138 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

56 Reviews for The Veil Kc

• Adrianne

Adrianne Hernandez · Getting married on 10/10/2020

The Best in the Biz

Incredible. LaTasha was exactly who I needed during wedding planning and getting myself, and everything else organized for our August wedding. She took the stress of contacting vendors and other duties off me so I could focus on my day. LaTasha ran the entire show and I don't think I could have had a successfully smooth wedding without her. I'm not kidding when I say, I don't think there's anything she can't do. The day of our wedding I went to the farmers market to purchase flowers for our wedding, while I was getting ready, LaTasha in the midst of setting everything up and organizing everyone, put together my bouquet and all my bridesmaids' bouquets. They were so beautiful! Throughout our day, she brought my husband and I water (and our photographer) to make sure we were hydrated. She made sure we had everything we needed ALWAYS, and she even took my phone and recorded my MOH/ BM speeches and snapped some photos that I will cherish forever. COVID stressed me out and LaTasha took all that stress away in everything she did. I cannot recommend her enough. Anytime I had a question or needed something, she never hesitated to figure it out and find a solution. On top of her being the bad*** she is, she is the sweetest, most caring person I had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything you did for us LaTasha. You are THE best in the entire business.

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Marcy

Marcy Gaynes · Married on 08/30/2020

LaTasha is the best!

LaTasha was amazing. She got me through the pandemic wedding planning with 2 dates and a venue change. Everything was perfect, largely due to her attention to detail. Yes, you do need a wedding planner. LaTasha is the best! That is her fluffing my dress before I walk down, in the pic.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Adrianne · Married on 08/01/2020

Incredible

Incredible. LaTasha was exactly who I needed during wedding planning and getting myself, and everything else organized for our August wedding. She took the stress of contacting vendors and other duties off me so I could focus on my day. LaTasha ran the entire show and I don't think I could have had a successfully smooth wedding without her. I'm not kidding when I say, I don't think there's anything she can't do. The day of our wedding I went to the farmers market to purchase flowers for our wedding, while I was getting ready, LaTasha in the midst of setting everything up and organizing everyone, put together my bouquet and all my bridesmaids' bouquets. They were so beautiful! Throughout our day, she brought my husband and I water (and our photographer) to make sure we were hydrated. She made sure we had everything we needed ALWAYS, and she even took my phone and recorded my MOH/ BM speeches and snapped some photos that I will cherish forever. COVID stressed me out and LaTasha took all that stress away in everything she did. I cannot recommend her enough. On top of her being the bad*** she is, she is the sweetest, most caring person I had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything you did for us LaTasha. You are THE best in the entire business and KC area.

Sent on 09/22/2020

The Veil Kc Pricing

The Veil Kc Price Rates

The Veil Kc FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• KC Wedding Ministers
    KC Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

I have worked with LaTasha with several weddings over the past 2 years and I cannot tell you how impressed I am every time I see her in action! This woman is amazing when coordinating, from negotiating with and finding vendors, taking charge and troubleshooting, being proactive to prevent chaos from happening, and does it all with a smile on her face. If you need a coordinator, this is definitely your gal. She'll take all the stress of your wedding day away from you and your friends/family and make sure everything is gorgeous, perfect and runs smoothly. I cannot recommend her enough!

• Greater Kansas and Missouri areas, And surrounding cities Kansas City, 64138 See on map
    Location of (The Veil Kc)