The Veil Kc

Greater Kansas and Missouri areas And surrounding cities, Kansas City, MO 64138 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000

lacy profile 9 05 15

52 Reviews for The Veil Kc

1 User photo

Catie · Married on 10/19/2019

Helped create our PERFECT wedding!

When I was first engaged, I started asking other married couples what advice they had for my wedding. I’ve had several people say they wish they hired a day of coordinator. That was probably the best advice I was given! LaTasha was on top of it ALL! I’ve been to weddings where it’s been really hectic without a coordinator. I’ve also been to some that even had an event coordinator, but when an issue popped up with the DJ, the groom had to handle it. The venue coordinator only dealt with venue specific problems – everything else was the bridal party’s problem.

Our wedding was very DIY, and it wouldn’t have gone as smooth as it did if LaTasha hadn’t been there. Wedding brain is so real – my husband and I would forget about the most random things. But LaTasha was like a super hero with a utility belt for whatever issues arose. I don’t think there were any issues, and if there were we didn’t know! Our venue required a flip, and with the assistance of the caterers, she set up the room so beautifully. I dreamed about my wedding day for so long, but coming down and seeing how beautifully the reception was set up, I was just amazed! I couldn’t believe I was at my own wedding because everything looked so great and fancy.

She was on top of every vendor, from when I panicked super early in the morning because the make-up artists hadn’t arrived, to the end with organizing our send off and getting our limo ready for us. She even snuck off for a bit to our hotel room and decorated it for our first night.

My wedding party has been raving about LaTasha, even after the wedding was over. They noticed how on top of everything she was and how they didn’t have to lift a finger. My mom thought she was going to be so stressed with MOB duties, but she didn’t have much to do except be my mom and enjoy the evening, thanks to LaTasha!

LaTasha was probably our best investment, and very affordable for what she did. She’s a day of coordinator, but she helped us with so many things before the wedding day. She recommended great vendors, helped us figure out the day of schedule, planning and so much more. Getting LaTasha to help with our wedding was second best decision of the day (next to saying I Do to my groom). She is my top vendor recommendation, for without her, nothing would have gone as planned. Hire her NOW!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Kim

Kim Flaherty · Married on 08/31/2019

Experienced, Hard-working, Trustworthy!

LaTasha set me at ease leading up to the wedding day by taking care of concerns that came up with vendors. She stepped in and took my vision and made it a reality with the venue. I was blown away when I arrived! Not to mention everything she did during the ceremony and reception so they would go off without a hitch. LaTasha is a hard worker and a good person who genuinely wants your day to be perfect.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/11/2019

One in a Million

LaTasha was the best we could have asked for. It was a worry-free day for sure! She handed my husband and I drinks the whole night so we never left the dance floor. She scooped up my dinner for me so I wouldn't get anything on my dress. It was the little details she did throughout the day and evening that were just amazing and we literally couldn't have done this without her. She's an 11/10 and highly recommend her for every wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

The Veil Kc Pricing

The Veil Kc Price Rates

The Veil Kc FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• KC Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

I have worked with LaTasha with several weddings over the past 2 years and I cannot tell you how impressed I am every time I see her in action! This woman is amazing when coordinating, from negotiating with and finding vendors, taking charge and troubleshooting, being proactive to prevent chaos from happening, and does it all with a smile on her face. If you need a coordinator, this is definitely your gal. She'll take all the stress of your wedding day away from you and your friends/family and make sure everything is gorgeous, perfect and runs smoothly. I cannot recommend her enough!

• Greater Kansas and Missouri areas, And surrounding cities Kansas City, 64138 See on map
    Location of (The Veil Kc)