The Veil Kc Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Shari G. Married on 06/08/2022

Latasha is amazing

LaTasha was the backbone of my mother's wedding!! My sister and I were not able to help with much outside of the wedding weekend, but LaTasha was there for our mother making sure everything was in place the way she wanted it with minimal stress. She is incredibly organized and prepared for anything. We had a smaller wedding with a lot of the setup being done by family, and the take-down was really just LaTasha, my sister, and I. LaTasha knew exactly where everything needed to be, where things could be stored/out of the way, and how to pack it up in the end without needing to question my mom on her special day. LaTasha is awesome and clearly works hard to make things run smoothly! Incredibly deserving of her 5 star rating!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 02/12/2022

She is the best!!

Latasha was absolutely amazing! She made sure all my wedding decor dreams came together, made sure my vendor team had all the information, kept us on schedule and went way over beyond with end of night clean up. Anything I asked she made happen. I could not ask for a better planner that truly cared about our big day as much as we did and also made me feel like Beyoncé.
  • Hunter
    Hunter H. Married on 12/11/2021

Higly recommend!

My wedding day ended up being one the most stress free days of the entire planning/executing process thanks to LaTasha. She was everywhere and seemed to be able to accomplish several things at once. My husband and I didn’t worry about a single thing the whole day except enjoying every moment! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
    Hannah M. Married on 12/11/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

LaTasha did such an amazing job coordinating my sister’s wedding! Being the Maid of Honor, I was a little stressed, but she took care of everything we needed plus extra we didn’t know we needed! Everything went so smoothly and that is in large part to LaTasha.
  • Perfect
    Perfect T. Married on 10/26/2021

Hire LaTasha!

For making sure that your day goes smoothly, you need a LaTasha Roberts James of The Veil KC in your life. She is an expert in her field of coordinating events. She doesn't miss a detail and makes sure that the Bride's vision comes to life on her wedding day. You will not have to stress or worry about anything on your day. She's got your back and has everything under control.
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne S. Married on 10/01/2021

Best Decision Was Hiring The Veil KC!

Our daughter’s wedding was perfect in every way thanks to LaTasha and her team! From the moment we hired The Veil KC, LaTasha was fantastic at communicating and gently guiding us through the wedding planning process. Her organization, patience, problem solving, and quick thinking made this whole experience an enjoyable and memorable experience for everyone! She doesn’t miss anything - LaTasha is one of a kind!
    Gina H. Married on 09/11/2021

Bride Review

Loved LaTasha! Very professional, organized and helpful throughout the whole planning process. Bravo, LaTasha!

The Veil Kc's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day! You were beautiful! I appreciate you so much!
    Judy D. Married on 05/29/2021

If you want to enjoy your wedding, hire LaTasha

I was really not interested in hiring a wedding planner for our daughter's wedding. I honestly could not see the value because I had already written budget, hired vendors and the kids had a spreadsheet for everything. At my husband's request, I agreed to interview. I interviewed several who were recommended. They all sounded pretty good, but none of them seem to overcome my belief that I didn't need one. Until LaTasha. I've have managed people for over 35 years and I have never met someone with so much pizazz and on the ball. I decided to hire her just for the day of the ceremony, but she has been informative, encouraging and supportive from Day 1. I love the fact that she made sure I knew even though I was the one hiring her, our daughter was "Queen Bee". Totally honest too. I overpaid our deposit and didn't realize until months later she hadn't cashed it because I wrote it for more than the required deposit. She is incredibly detail oriented and after going over just the initial stuff, I know that this Mom is going to be able to turn the day of the wedding over to LaTasha so I can be totally present and relaxed. Worth every single penny and more!
    Amber B. Married on 05/22/2021

An Amazing Professional

LaTasha was the best wedding coordinator I could imagine. My sister planned her wedding from New Jersey and was married in Kansas City and she planned for a lot of details. Despite only being hired for her coordinating services (and not her planning services) LaTasha didn’t miss a beat. Everything went smoother than I could have imagined. She centered my sister, she focused us (the bridal party), and she anticipated issues before they were issues. LaTasha has the perfect personality for this job: she is caring, compassionate, ORGANIZED, and direct. Oh, she also comes equipped with a utility belt, a utility sock, and will jump on problems like pre-serum Steve Rogers in Captain America: The First Avenger.
  • Celeste
    Celeste B. Married on 05/22/2021

We all need a Latasha ♥️

Latasha is truly the best of the best. She is a entire management team all by herself, you will see her in three places at once. I was the Mother of the Bride, from start to finish Latasha took care of my Daughter and the entire wedding party and she does it with detail, order and efficiency. Latasha is one of the most hard working individuals I have ever met and hiring her was the best spent money.
    Lauren Married on 03/14/2021

Amazing experience

Very impressed! Great job and felt very supportive!
    Trace N. Married on 03/14/2021

Incredible

Latasha was AMAZING! Our wedding day was so effortless due to her knowledge and direction. Our guests were able to enjoy the festivities because she had taken care of so much.
    10 out of 10
    Josh W. Married on 03/14/2021

Great at her job!

LaTasha was great!! She is really good at her job and very easy to work with. Being in the wedding party was very easy with her telling us exactly what to do and where to be. She was direct, kind, funny, and you could tell she really cared about the Bride and Groom and our experience overall as a wedding party
    Anna D. Married on 03/14/2021

AMAZING!!! The best there ever is.

Latasha was outstanding. Our bride didn’t have to worry about a thing. Everything was so gracefully coordinated and she was always 20 steps ahead. We are so beyond grateful for our experience with her. Thank you so much and we recommend to anyone and everyone!
    Kayla N. Married on 03/14/2021

LaTasha is incredible

LaTasha is amazing! She knew exactly what she was doing and made the wedding flow flawlessly. Clean up from the wedding was a breeze. LaTasha is very punctual, kind, and detail oriented. The bride and groom were blessed to have her there. Thank you!
    Chris T. Married on 10/17/2020

She's a magician!

LaTasha was amazing. she was always several steps ahead and was able to coordinate many details to avoid disaster. My dad was one of my groomsmen and somehow the suit shop didn't give him a vest, he was the only one without a vest. LaTasha somehow magically got a vest in time for the wedding. LaTasha never stops, she works so hard to make the day go well and she listens to her clients. LaTasha was everywhere, it felt like she was able to be in 3 places at once. You can't go wrong with hiring her. She is very personable and really cares about your day. I was skeptical in the beginning when my wife wanted to hire a day of coordinator, but I am glad we did because if we didn't we would have been stressed out and running around chasing our tails. You'll be glad to have to opportunity to work with LaTasha, her work ethic alone is unmatched.
  • Adrianne
    Adrianne H. Married on 10/10/2020

The Best in the Biz

Incredible. LaTasha was exactly who I needed during wedding planning and getting myself, and everything else organized for our August wedding. She took the stress of contacting vendors and other duties off me so I could focus on my day. LaTasha ran the entire show and I don't think I could have had a successfully smooth wedding without her. I'm not kidding when I say, I don't think there's anything she can't do. The day of our wedding I went to the farmers market to purchase flowers for our wedding, while I was getting ready, LaTasha in the midst of setting everything up and organizing everyone, put together my bouquet and all my bridesmaids' bouquets. They were so beautiful! Throughout our day, she brought my husband and I water (and our photographer) to make sure we were hydrated. She made sure we had everything we needed ALWAYS, and she even took my phone and recorded my MOH/ BM speeches and snapped some photos that I will cherish forever. COVID stressed me out and LaTasha took all that stress away in everything she did. I cannot recommend her enough. Anytime I had a question or needed something, she never hesitated to figure it out and find a solution. On top of her being the bad*** she is, she is the sweetest, most caring person I had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything you did for us LaTasha. You are THE best in the entire business.
  • Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 09/12/2020

Incredible

Latasha is absolutely amazing! She made my day go very smoothly! She puts a lot of heart into what she does and is very passionate about it. Would Highly recommend! Hey
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolute Gamechanger

LaTasha was an absolute gamechanger in ensuring that our wedding went smoothly! I can’t count how many times I thought of some detail that I realized I had not done only to realize that LaTasha had already taken care of it. LaTasha was professional, supportive, direct, considerate, and extremely organized. I knew from the start that her priority was supporting our vision for our wedding rather than imposing some other set of ideas onto us. She also thought of a million details that would not have crossed our minds. As the run of show coordinator, she also helped us to stay organized in the months preceding the big day. This really helped us to not get too overwhelmed because she set us up with structures and organizational tools that helped us to gauge our progress and prevent us from accidentally letting something we didn’t think about slip through the cracks. We were able to really relax and bask in the love and special energy of our day because we KNEW LaTasha had our backs! Honestly, the number one comment I heard about our wedding (other than, “Congratulations,” “Beautiful dress,” etc) was, “Wow, your coordinator is really good!”

Hire this woman, you will not regret it! Some of my guests said they wished they had hired someone like LaTasha on their wedding day because they were not fully able to enjoy it due to how much they had on their plate. Don’t make that mistake - you only get this chance once. On your wedding day, trust me - you’ll thank yourself for hiring such an amazing and competent coordinator.
  • Marcy
    Marcy G. Married on 08/30/2020

LaTasha is the best!

LaTasha was amazing. She got me through the pandemic wedding planning with 2 dates and a venue change. Everything was perfect, largely due to her attention to detail. Yes, you do need a wedding planner. LaTasha is the best! That is her fluffing my dress before I walk down, in the pic.
    Adrianne Married on 08/01/2020

Incredible

Incredible. LaTasha was exactly who I needed during wedding planning and getting myself, and everything else organized for our August wedding. She took the stress of contacting vendors and other duties off me so I could focus on my day. LaTasha ran the entire show and I don't think I could have had a successfully smooth wedding without her. I'm not kidding when I say, I don't think there's anything she can't do. The day of our wedding I went to the farmers market to purchase flowers for our wedding, while I was getting ready, LaTasha in the midst of setting everything up and organizing everyone, put together my bouquet and all my bridesmaids' bouquets. They were so beautiful! Throughout our day, she brought my husband and I water (and our photographer) to make sure we were hydrated. She made sure we had everything we needed ALWAYS, and she even took my phone and recorded my MOH/ BM speeches and snapped some photos that I will cherish forever. COVID stressed me out and LaTasha took all that stress away in everything she did. I cannot recommend her enough. On top of her being the bad*** she is, she is the sweetest, most caring person I had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything you did for us LaTasha. You are THE best in the entire business and KC area.
    Catie Married on 10/19/2019

Helped create our PERFECT wedding!

When I was first engaged, I started asking other married couples what advice they had for my wedding. I’ve had several people say they wish they hired a day of coordinator. That was probably the best advice I was given! LaTasha was on top of it ALL! I’ve been to weddings where it’s been really hectic without a coordinator. I’ve also been to some that even had an event coordinator, but when an issue popped up with the DJ, the groom had to handle it. The venue coordinator only dealt with venue specific problems – everything else was the bridal party’s problem.

Our wedding was very DIY, and it wouldn’t have gone as smooth as it did if LaTasha hadn’t been there. Wedding brain is so real – my husband and I would forget about the most random things. But LaTasha was like a super hero with a utility belt for whatever issues arose. I don’t think there were any issues, and if there were we didn’t know! Our venue required a flip, and with the assistance of the caterers, she set up the room so beautifully. I dreamed about my wedding day for so long, but coming down and seeing how beautifully the reception was set up, I was just amazed! I couldn’t believe I was at my own wedding because everything looked so great and fancy.

She was on top of every vendor, from when I panicked super early in the morning because the make-up artists hadn’t arrived, to the end with organizing our send off and getting our limo ready for us. She even snuck off for a bit to our hotel room and decorated it for our first night.

My wedding party has been raving about LaTasha, even after the wedding was over. They noticed how on top of everything she was and how they didn’t have to lift a finger. My mom thought she was going to be so stressed with MOB duties, but she didn’t have much to do except be my mom and enjoy the evening, thanks to LaTasha!

LaTasha was probably our best investment, and very affordable for what she did. She’s a day of coordinator, but she helped us with so many things before the wedding day. She recommended great vendors, helped us figure out the day of schedule, planning and so much more. Getting LaTasha to help with our wedding was second best decision of the day (next to saying I Do to my groom). She is my top vendor recommendation, for without her, nothing would have gone as planned. Hire her NOW!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/01/2019

The Best/Easiest Decision!

Without question, the best decision I made in wedding planning was hiring LaTasha as my coordinator. My wedding would not have been the wonderful event it was without LaTasha’s guidance and help and know-how. Our detailed phone conversations made sure that we were on the same page and gave me the confidence to know that she was ON IT. She was just as happy and excited about my wedding as I was, which made talking to her a breeze. When I wasn’t sure what to do, or just needed some advice, I knew she would be honest. Especially in the home stretch, she always answered my texts about even the silliest of worries, and made me feel confident that it was going to be an amazing day. I was completely confident that as I was getting ready, taking pictures, and dealing with butterflies, I had a teammate in LaTasha who made sure everything went off without a hitch. She kept me on track, on task, and always knew what I wanted or needed before I had even thought of it. One of the nicest surprises? Seeing at the end of the night that my phone was full of pictures and videos she had taken. It was such a simple gesture that meant so much!
  • Kim
    Kim F. Married on 08/31/2019

Experienced, Hard-working, Trustworthy!

LaTasha set me at ease leading up to the wedding day by taking care of concerns that came up with vendors. She stepped in and took my vision and made it a reality with the venue. I was blown away when I arrived! Not to mention everything she did during the ceremony and reception so they would go off without a hitch. LaTasha is a hard worker and a good person who genuinely wants your day to be perfect.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/11/2019

One in a Million

LaTasha was the best we could have asked for. It was a worry-free day for sure! She handed my husband and I drinks the whole night so we never left the dance floor. She scooped up my dinner for me so I wouldn't get anything on my dress. It was the little details she did throughout the day and evening that were just amazing and we literally couldn't have done this without her. She's an 11/10 and highly recommend her for every wedding!