The Veil Kc Reviews

49 | Kansas City, MO

49 Reviews for The Veil Kc

Kathleen · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

I cannot tell you all how wonderful LaTasha is! She was beyond anything I could have expected and knew more about weddings than I could ever hope to know! During our initial phone call, I could tell how experienced she was, but she was also easy to talk to. LaTasha was very responsive to any and all emails, even months before the wedding (I hired her as a day of coordinator, not a full wedding planner). Even though it was months before hand, she was able to give me suggestions about hotel blocks and shuttle services. Our next phone call was very long, but went through every wedding detail possible: things I never would have thought of, such as if my bridesmaids were allergic to any of the flowers in the bouquets! She also sent me Google sheets to complete, to make sure she had recorded everything we discussed, and so I could enter information I didn't know yet at my leisure. LaTasha is extremely organized, and it shows! At the rehearsal she was patient and fun in explaining what everyone was expected to do and when. Then the day of the wedding I was blown away by her service! She traveled through ten inches of snow on our wedding day to Powell Gardens. She had scissors when I needed, put my veil in the right spot, helped with all the buttons on my gown. She brought us appetizers after the ceremony to make sure we ate and walked me through the buffet line. She cleaned spots off my dress, put my garter on at the reception, brought me drinks when I needed, and captured every important moment on my personal phone. Everyone in my wedding party and immediate family commented on how wonderful LaTasha was. My parents even said they would hire her if they ever decided to renew their vows! I truly cannot say enough positive feedback about LaTasha. Any bride would be lucky to have her to ensure a flawless day.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jenna · Married on 12/27/2018

A huge reason our wedding was such a perfect, successful day is because of her. Seriously every wedding needs LaTasha from The Veil KC. Our wedding party, parents, and even guests commented on her hard work and efforts throughout the day & night. I can’t give enough praise!!! Everything went so smoothly because she helped us execute every detail. My husband, our parents, and I were able to have a perfect, wonderful, carefree day because she was there!!! She puts so much thought and care into everything she does!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Courtney Howell · Married on 10/06/2018

No words can express the amazing-ness

I'd give Latasha all the stars possible. She's absolutely fantastic. Any wedding questions I had she was able to answer and she did so quickly. Anything advice I needed or or recommendations she had covered. My rehearsal went without a hitch because she was there to keep us on track. The wedding day was amazing all because she's so good at our job. At the end of the reception a guest spilled red wine in the back of my dress, I was so sad! However, Latasha had it cleaned out within 5 minutes....she's magic. She makes you feel so comfortable, she's personable and relatable. There's no better person out there!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kyle C · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect, couldn’t have asked for more

LaTasha is hands down the best at what she does. We couldn’t thank her enough for the hard work she put in to make sure our wedding had minimal bumps. Especially after the Tuxedo incident that she handled like a pro to ensure we actually got them.. She seemed to have everything covered all the way down to the smallest details. We highly recommend her. Puntcual, detailed oriented, and great at communication!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Nat

Nat · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Latasha was great to work with! We were living about 3 hours away from KC for almost all of our wedding planning, so I knew that I was going to need some extra help! Latasha was the answer! It was like talking to a long lost friend on the phone. (We met the day of our rehearsal dinner.) She worked tireless to make our wedding great! She came up with inventive ideas about where stuff should go and took charge of our day! I really can't say enough good things about her! I have no idea if anything went wrong because she was constantly handling it! Simply Amazing and very affordable!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Amber · Married on 04/28/2018

Latasha did a wonderful job helping us prepare for our wedding and making the wedding day go smoothly! She helped keep everyone on time and had a solution for any little problem that occurred. If you need a wedding day coordinator, she is so sweet and caring and will help make your day everything you want it to be!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2017

LaTasha is awesome. She was kind, funny and professional. Wish I could take her to Florida with me for our beach ceremony.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Krissy · Married on 09/16/2017

My name is Krissy Power and I am the Event Sales Coordinator at Tiffany Greens Golf Club. I had the pleasure of working alongside Latasha this weekend at a wedding held at our clubhouse. Not only was Latasha organized and on the ball at all times, but she was calm, cool, and collected, and was able to diffuse any and all mini crises that would naturally occur on your wedding day. She had a resolution to everything, and it is an understatement to say that she totally impressed me this weekend. Do yourself a favor and hire Latasha. You will not regret it!!!!! :)

Sent on 02/08/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2017

My daughter got married on July 30, 2017. I have already had 2 weddings for my older 2 children so this was #3. 3rd time's a charm? No way. I have experienced planning and prepping weddings before, but without LaTasha. This time was different (and yes better!) because LaTasha made all the difference in my daughter's special day running smoothly and perfectly. The guests had fun and my husband and I enjoyed every single second. We didn't worry or wonder about anything as we had complete confidence that LaTasha had it covered. At the end of this special day my husband said "LaTasha was the best investment." Above everything else, LaTasha made sure my family was well cared for so we could fully enjoy the sweet celebration. One of the guests said the day was like a fairy tale and she didn't want to leave. It really was the sweetest of celebrations thanks to LaTasha planning for details that took the day to a new level. I have only one unmarried child now. LaTasha will most definitely be involved in wedding #4.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Tobi · Married on 07/07/2017

Latasha was excellent! I can't imagine what this process of weddding planning would have looked like had we not had her. She was always 2 steps ahead and extremely organized. She kept us on track and handled much of the leg work making things so much less stressfull than it could have been. We had 6 months to plan 300 guest wedding and with her help it was a huge success!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Makayla · Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to LaTasha. She did a phenomenal job so that I could simply relax and enjoy my evening with my husband and all of our friends and family! She did all of the set up and take down all while still making sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there without missing a beat. If someone had a problem she had a solution without hesitation. She was prepared for anything thrown at her. I simply just got to be a bride and enjoy my special day. If you are looking for a DOC, LaTasha is definitely the girl for the job! ❤️

Sent on 07/02/2017

Machelle · Married on 06/10/2017

I was a bridesmaid in a dear friend's wedding this weekend and LaTasha was her coordinator. I have been in many weddings, but never one that has gone so smoothly. LaTasha is prepared for all things and didn't bat an eye no matter what request/issue was thrown her way. Our bride never batted an eye nor lifted a finger. LaTasha had everything under control. Even as a bridesmaid I was able to sit and relax with our bride, instead of putting out fires. LaTasha communicated with the wedding party with grace and elegance, but was very clear and concise. She was respectful, calm and in control of everything the entire time. Throughout the evening, LaTasha helped manage the party, while also cleaning up. She was so on top of things, we hardly noticed how much she was doing! Incredibly organized and professional, and yet totally willing to pause and dance for a minute when the dance floor was empty to help get the party moving again! A wonderful planner/organizer/comrade for any bride and bridal party! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Brandi · Married on 02/04/2017

OMG! If i could give 100 stars I would! A bride like myself, I would have to say has got to be the hardest to deal with. Not because I'm picky or demanding, but because I don't know what I want. lol Latasha helped me with every choice and calmed me down when I saw no end in sight. On top of all that, this woman helped me throw a wedding together in 10 WEEKS! Yes, weeks. She was amazing to say the least, there's no way I could have fully enjoyed and appreciated the wedding if I didn't have her! THANK YOU LATASHA, I hope every bride has someone like you on their side on their day <3 <3 <3

Sent on 03/07/2017

Celeste · Married on 12/17/2016

ANYONE LOOKING FOR AN EVENT PLANNER LISTEN UP:
    Where do I begin this woman is a gift from the gods!!! I hired LaTasha Roberts James for my wedding on 12/17/16 and little did we know what we were in store for with the inclement weather. LaTasha was perfect in managing my emotions and making sure I did not stress about anything or any little detail that may have been forgotten. She was my brain for the day and thought of any and everything that I may have forgotten. She was worth every penny. She stepped in when my dress hook snapped, from stepping in as my officiant, to making sure all my expectations were met. I could not have made a better choice for my event planner. Not to mention I hired her for the rehearsal dinner and she went above and beyond that night just to make sure my family was having a good time and their needs were met. She made Josh and me truly ecstatic, because nothing is more critical then knowing you entrusted the right person with coordinating for your big event. THANKS A LOT LaTasha Roberts James

Sent on 01/04/2017

Jordann · Married on 10/29/2016

LaTasha was more than I could ever ask for! She's is worth her weight in gold! My wedding was everything I dreamed of and I know if she hadn't have been there things would not have been so smooth. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Her execution of my big day was flawless. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it. She took care of even the smallest detail. She was so encouraging and on top of everything that I felt more at ease. I thank her from the bottom of my heart and recommend her to any and everyone! I initial didn't think I need a coordinator but I'd have been lost without her! Booking LaTasha is a no brainer and worth more than she knows.

Jilvania Ross · Married on 09/11/2016

Very personable

Latasha James Roberts is seriously the best! She made our wedding dreams come true! She is very personable and so much fun. Latasha made sure our day was about us and that we didn’t have to worry about nothing, she was the first person at the church and venue and the last to leave. There is no way our wedding would have come together without her! Thanks Latasha you’re the best!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/10/2016

I remember convincing my then-fiancé that we needed to hire LaTasha. I explained it as purchasing insurance that everything would go smoothly. Oh my, did she far surpass our expectations!! She is SO much more than a Day of Coordinator! With the multiple “checklist” phone calls and confirming with all of my vendors, we were already happy with our decision to hire her. Little did we know that was only the beginning... LaTasha “surprised” me at the hair salon to let me know that my hired photographer was a no-show, but there was another photographer outside and PayPal on the phone to get a full refund. I didn’t even have a chance to fret about it. She handled everything with poise and amazing professionalism. I seriously have no idea what I would’ve done without her. If you are on the fence about a DOC, contact The Veil KC! I promise that you will not regret it! You can’t afford NOT to have LaTasha!

Jody · Married on 09/03/2016

LaTasha, you are amazing at what you do! Day Of Coordinator doesn't even come close to all she did prior to that day to help. LaTasha was an excellent resource for vendors. She saved us money with vendor suggestions and her vendors all love working with her. I honestly can't say anything bad about my experience of hiring LaTasha and all her vendors were awesome too (Perfect Timing Portraits, Three Pigs BBQ, AA Promotions). She was on top of everything. The day would not have been what it was, perfect, without you! #highlyrecommemd! #wellwortheverypenny

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jody · Married on 09/03/2016

LaTasha, you are amazing at what you do! Day Of Coordinator doesn't even come close to all she did prior to that day to help. LaTasha was an excellent resource for vendors. She saved us money with vendor suggestions and her vendors all love working with her. I honestly can't say anything bad about my experience of hiring LaTasha and all her vendors were awesome too (Perfect Timing Portraits, Three Pigs BBQ, AA Promotions). She was on top of everything. The day would not have been what it was, perfect, without you! #highlyrecommend! #wellwortheverypenny

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jamie Ingrassia · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing and a must have for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Mary-Ann · Married on 08/20/2016

I wish I could give LaTasha more than 5 stars, she so deserves it! Our wedding day would have never been as amazing as it was without this woman. We literally had zero stress and she lead the way for all of us. She was a huge help during our entire planning process and has such great suggestions. Another big plus is that she has an inventory of wedding items you can use which can save a bride a lot of money. She definitely goes above and beyond. I highly recommend her! Thank you again LaTasha, you are incredible!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Christina · Married on 06/26/2016

LaTasha was an amazing coordinator for us! From the time we hired her to the end of our wedding night, she was on top of every detail and thought of a thousand things I never would have. She averted a hairstyling disaster (my stylist backed out days before the wedding!) and kept me feeling calm when I was getting stressed out. On the day of the wedding, I barely lifted a finger to set up. LaTasha took care of directing the wedding party to get things done so I could focus on myself and my husband-to-be. She was so organized and really kept everyone on their toes throughout the day to make sure all went as planned. She was worth every penny and we would not hesitate to hire her again for event coordination. What an amazing addition she was to our special day!

Roaemary · Married on 06/05/2016

Latasha is amazing. From the moment that I spoke with her on the phone I couldn't imagine anyone else coordinating my wedding. From late night phone calls, advice, tracking me down linens the week before my wedding, to helping set up, clean up, putting together the vision of my wedding alter, Latasha went above and beyond. All of my bridesmaids and family loved her and were so grateful for her direction and command of her duties. There are no words to describe my gratitude for Latasha. She was there through the entire process, in ways others couldn't be, due to being out of town. I got to have my dream wedding and I'm not sure that would have been possible without the hardwork, dedication and love Latasha has for others and for what she does professionally. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Latasha was absolutely amazing!!!! I have no idea what I would have done without her. I was stressing a few months before our wedding and she found me on the Wedding Swap and Shop on FB. As soon as I hired her a felt a huge weight come off my shoulders, and that was only the beginning. It didn't matter what time of the day or how little or big of a problem I was having she was ALWAYS there. When she tells you she does not want you to stress in silence she means it! My friends, family and bridal party absolutely loved her too. She was so organized and took care of everything so that we didn't have to. If you are considering a DOC, I highly recommend it, and I definitely recommend Latasha! I cannot say enough good things about her. It's not just about showing up the day of, she prepares herself in advance, like a professional should! AMAZING!!!!!!!! She also has tons of stuff from previous brides which is huge because it can save you from buying items you will use one time.

Sent on 05/13/2016

MINDY · Married on 04/02/2016

Latasha was amazing!!! I have no idea what i would have done without her!!! She took all the stress away. I thought i could do it all in my own. I was wrong!!! 6 days before my wedding, i hired Latasha, and it was the best thing i ever did! With just 6 days to learn about each other, and get things in order the way she did was unbelievable! She does so much and goes above and beyond!! I lost my beer mug, shoes, phone, etc all multiple times. I would turn to whoever was near me and asked if anyone has seen at that point what i was looking for, and out of nowhere there was Latasha with whatever it was i was looking for!!! I swear she had me secretly mic lol ;) Anyone looking for a DOC look no further, Latasha is the best, and takes pride in what she does, and is so friendly and professional!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016