100 West Broad St., Burlington, NJ 08016 Map · Phone number

About The Torre Studios

Okay, I am a hopeless romantic...

It warms my heart when i see two people in love ready to begin their life journey together. to be able to capture the first moments together is truly an honor. As a second generation family owned business has been honored over the years being a part of well over 3000 weddings. Then, there is nothing like taking a blank canvas and creating beautiful memories in an album and/ or wall portrait that will become a family heirloom.

We are a full service wedding photographer and studio. The Torre Studios provides personalized service to help you along the way as you plan your wedding. We offer a wide variety of products to fit your budget. You can customize your own package to get just the products and/or services you want. Your wedding day is your special day, we want to keep it that way.

Follow The Torre Studios on

c3a3978a76d598fb 1423159790016 0003
c3a3978a76d598fb 1423159790016 0003

3 Reviews for The Torre Studios

Amy · Married on 10/04/2014

Andrea and her team from The Torre Studio are easy to work with, responsive, flexible, professional, and provided great ideas for my wedding photography. Andrea was a delight to work with through all phases of planning, timeline of the day, and shot ideas. From engagement pictures and family portraits in church to the candids and fun pictures at the venue, The Torre Studio perfectly captured every detail of my day.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Amy · Married on 10/04/2014

Sent on 02/17/2015

Kristine · Married on 09/13/2014

1.5
      1.5
      3.0
      2.0

Overall really unhappy with Torre Studios. We hired them to do our wedding a few years ago. After being promised by Andrea Torre that she would be the one to photograph our wedding, at the last minute we found out she was subbing in her cousin to shoot the wedding along with the other photographer (who i think was her Husband). They took nice photos at the church and of me and my Husband pre-reception, but at the reception spent a lot of time standing around, never went around to the tables to take pictures and there were many guests at our wedding who are no where to be found in any photos. We only had 75 people at the wedding so there is no reason a large portion of the guests shouldn't be in any photos. I went up to them and asked several times to take pictures of people dancing, etc. I mostly got attitude. Really wasn't happy with the photographers but held out hope for the pictures.

Our package included all of our photos digitally and an album. In this day and age with everything being digital most of my friends had their photos within days or weeks. Ours took 4 months. Those were just the proofs so I then requested them on a disk or USB so I could get pictures printed, that took another 4 months. It took us a while to pick out pictures for our album, but once i sent the selections, it was nearly a year before I heard anything and finally asked for an update, and it just dragged on from there. The finished product is decent but my MIL (who paid for the photographer) is still annoyed that there are practically no pictures of my Husband's family and overall we were pretty unhappy with the entire experience. Would definitely not recommend Torre Studios.

Sent on 09/25/2017

The Torre Studios's reply:

Dear Kristine,
    I must first apologize for any issues, I was actually unaware that such problems to this extent existed. This was truly not our intention. I appreciate the feedback. Any issues would have been addressed in a timely fashion. In order to make this right, I can provide you with a 20 x 30 gallery wrap wall portrait of their choice at no charge. Thank you again!

The Torre Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning

• 100 West Broad St. Burlington, 08016 See on map