1099 Pleasant street, Worcester, MA 01602 Map · Phone number

About The Top Shop Salon & Day Spa

The Top Shop Salon & Day Spa is a beauty and health business based in Worcester, Massachusetts. The staff here boast not only years of experience, but also plenty of continuing education. With an abundance of products and beauty services, couples and their guests will be able to enjoy some pampering and glamming up before their big day.

The Top Shop Salon & Day Spa features something for every member of your wedding party. There is a Bridal Party Package and even a Grooms Day Package available. To ease your wedding planning stress, you can enjoy some pampering through spa services like facials. There are also nail service options as well as hair removal services like tweezing and waxing available. Brides and bridesmaids can enjoy blowouts, hair coloring, textured styling, and updos. Contour makeup services can add a special element to your look on your wedding day.

Follow The Top Shop Salon & Day Spa on

top shop 02 51 308106
Soft cascading curls
Soft cascading curls
Beautifully swept back softly
Beautifully swept back softly
Half pinned updo and curls
Half pinned updo and curls
 Mother of the bride or groom.
Mother of the bride or groom.
62811b444cd571d0 IMG 0024
top shop 02 51 308106

2 Reviews for The Top Shop Salon & Day Spa

Purple · Married on 06/26/2011

Jenn Danault and Marie Beaureard came to do hair for the bridesmaids and myself on our wedding day. We had 4 girls and myself getting our hair done on the day of. The salon has a small fee of $25 to have stylists come to you on your wedding day which didn’t seem extreme. The salon had some of the most reasonable prices in the area for hair for both my bridesmaids and myself.

I was given a trial in the salon with Jenn a few months before my wedding. As someone who has never been married before, I had wished that she would have talked me through the whole process a bit more. The salon was exceptionally busy that day so this may be why that didn't happen. After a two hairstyles I left feeling that Jenn had the skills to do my hair on our wedding day, but that we hadn’t found the right combination of what I was looking for/how she was translating that look yet.

Ultimately, I was really happy with my hair on my wedding day. The ladies where on time and set up quickly so we could get going. They did all 5 hairstyles with enough time for all of us to relax a bit before getting dressed. Jenn did a fantastic job and my hair stayed up and in place all evening, even with a lot of dancing and hugging. Marie did a great job on my bridesmaids hair too. They all seemed satisfied with their hair and their hair also lasted and looked great by evening’s end.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Great, great, great. Hair was beautiful. Did not hire makeup services though because I didn't think the trial went well. The woman who applied my makeup was clearly trained as a hair stylist first and foremost, which is understandable, but not the skill level I was looking for. Also had some communication glitches over the phone with the staff, but nothing major. Overall a very lovely experience.

Sent on 08/21/2014

The Top Shop Salon & Day Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup