the swiss watch gallery

• Limpid Jewelry Inc.
  • Anna Sheffield

2 Reviews for the swiss watch gallery

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2015

I would recommend this place to everyone! My fiance, at the time, went to Leila at the Swiss Watch Gallery. She helped him design a beautiful engagement ring and pick the most beautiful diamond. She is personable and very helpful. She even helped my fiance surprise me for the proposal. Of course we went back to her to get our wedding bands. Again, the same great service. She always calls us by name and asks us questions about things we had talked about or see how things are going. We designed both of our bands, mine to match the engagement ring, and his to match his simplistic but elegant style. I already plan to go back there to get first year anniversary gifts. As an extra special touch, she always offers to clean my ring. My rings shines so beautifully and I always get compliments on it. Thank you Swiss Watch Gallery!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Dawn · Married on 06/07/2013

Leyla Finkle did a phenomenal job helping my husband and I choose the perfect wedding rings. She was professional, honest, and friendly and provided us excellent service. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2013

• Laguna Hills, 92653 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (the swiss watch gallery)