Vail, CO 81657 Map · Phone number

About The Soiree Studio

Based in Colorado, The Soirée Studio is a full-service event planning company, thoughtfully crafting weddings and events since 2011. We are passionate about event production, styling, and design. Our tailored approach to wedding and special event planning is collaborative, comprehensive, and inspired… ensuring every event is spectacular and unique. From the first impression, to the smallest detail, we meticulously orchestrate one-of-a-kind experiences in every event we have the honor of producing.

Follow The Soiree Studio on

The Soiree Studio 5
The Soiree Studio 6
The Soiree Studio 7

Anne · Married on 07/13/2019

I would recommend Christine to any of my friends.

Christine helped plan everything for my son's rehearsal dinner. She took care of any concern and had many great ideas to help. She was organized and helped make the rehearsal dinner and wedding worry free and beautiful for me and my family. Thank you Christine!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    The Soiree Studio 8
    The Soiree Studio 9
    The Soiree Studio 10
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Christine was fantastic. I was a fairly "non-traditional" bride in the sense that I didn't care much for micromanaging any of the details. Christine took the reins and everything turned out fabulous. We combined her planning services as well as day-of coordination and we couldn't be more thrilled with our choice. She managed the vendors, payment schedules, communication with the venue, and ensuring my husband and I had food and drinks (it's easy to forget about feeding yourself once the chaos begins.)

Christine, thanks for being amazing and I will certainly recommend your services to my Colorado friends!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    The Soiree Studio 11

Susie · Married on 08/25/2018

Elevated bliss

There is wedding planning and then there is Christine Ashburn who takes it to a whole new level! She was born for this career. She is absolutely amazing!
    I contacted Christine who was highly recommended from the Four Seasons in Vail and I will tell you she is the best wedding planner money can buy. We hired her for the full service package and within 3 months she planned every intimate detail of a welcome party and wedding to perfection. From the invitations to helping select and execute every vendor she literally planned the entire weekend for us. Oh, and our welcome bags. Let’s just say our guests are still talking about all the goodies.
    It is very clear she has invested an enormous amount of time in building her industry relationships. She knows everyone and everyone loves her. She will take the time to get to know you and your vision for the event and will then take charge.
    She sets expectations and delivers. She communicates and executes. She’s truly a breath of fresh air. We had some fairly crazy requests and she never said No! She literally made everything happen that we asked. She may have thought I was quiet (and extremely nervous) 😍 on the big day but the truth is I was in awe of her and her perfectionist personality. It left me speechless.
    Christine sensed this and took over at every level and before my very eyes the entire wedding weekend magically unfolded to absolute perfection. It was truly a dream wedding in Vail and everything we could have hoped for and more. She even brought an assortment of florals from the reception to our hotel room.
    So very thoughtful and we truly enjoyed having the florals in our room for the week as a reminder of the big day.
    I highly recommend Christine and will never use anyone else for my future event planning needs. Thank you Christine.

Sent on 10/31/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2