The Soiree Studio Reviews

The Soiree Studio 6
The Soiree Studio 7
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Christine was fantastic. I was a fairly "non-traditional" bride in the sense that I didn't care much for micromanaging any of the details. Christine took the reins and everything turned out fabulous. We combined her planning services as well as day-of coordination and we couldn't be more thrilled with our choice. She managed the vendors, payment schedules, communication with the venue, and ensuring my husband and I had food and drinks (it's easy to forget about feeding yourself once the chaos begins.)

Christine, thanks for being amazing and I will certainly recommend your services to my Colorado friends!

The Soiree Studio 8

Susie 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Elevated bliss

There is wedding planning and then there is Christine Ashburn who takes it to a whole new level! She was born for this career. She is absolutely amazing!
    I contacted Christine who was highly recommended from the Four Seasons in Vail and I will tell you she is the best wedding planner money can buy. We hired her for the full service package and within 3 months she planned every intimate detail of a welcome party and wedding to perfection. From the invitations to helping select and execute every vendor she literally planned the entire weekend for us. Oh, and our welcome bags. Let鈥檚 just say our guests are still talking about all the goodies.
    It is very clear she has invested an enormous amount of time in building her industry relationships. She knows everyone and everyone loves her. She will take the time to get to know you and your vision for the event and will then take charge.
    She sets expectations and delivers. She communicates and executes. She鈥檚 truly a breath of fresh air. We had some fairly crazy requests and she never said No! She literally made everything happen that we asked. She may have thought I was quiet (and extremely nervous) 馃槏 on the big day but the truth is I was in awe of her and her perfectionist personality. It left me speechless.
    Christine sensed this and took over at every level and before my very eyes the entire wedding weekend magically unfolded to absolute perfection. It was truly a dream wedding in Vail and everything we could have hoped for and more. She even brought an assortment of florals from the reception to our hotel room.
    So very thoughtful and we truly enjoyed having the florals in our room for the week as a reminder of the big day.
    I highly recommend Christine and will never use anyone else for my future event planning needs. Thank you Christine.

The Soiree Studio 9
    The Soiree Studio 10
    The Soiree Studio 11
    The Soiree Studio 12
    The Soiree Studio 13
    The Soiree Studio 14

Elizabeth 路 Married on 09/10/2017

The best wedding planner ever! She鈥檚 amazing and knows exactly what to do and when to do it. Thank you so much for the wedding of our dreams!

Katie 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Christine is hands down the best wedding planner and now friend I could have ever asked for. She鈥檚 organized, enthusiastic, stylish, and truly knows how to bring your dream to a reality. Everyone would ask me if I was stressed during wedding planning and I loved to be able to say NO because my wedding planner is amazing! She made the entire year of planning so special and enjoyable and the day went perfectly.

Sara 路 Married on 09/12/2015

Christine is a miracle worker. She is worth every penny.
    *Day of Coordinator is someone I would highly recommend investing in!*

We did the day-of coordination, and so glad we did! I had fun doing booking and contracts and decoration planning and decisions 9-1 months before the wedding, but I had no idea how much little pain-in-the-butt stuff had to happen the week of the wedding. Like: tips and checks, tickets, layouts, rehearsal, linens, chargers, candles, toasting flutes, cake cutter, programs, menu cards, seating cards, moving all these things where and when they need to be, ceremony items getting here and there, vendor arrival coordination, finding of vendors who get lost (!) and bla bla bla bla blaaaa - and Christine took care of everything. As much fun as planning had been, if I had to deal with all that day-of crap my brain would've burst and I would turn into a monster.
    But all I did was go to the spa and drink mimosas so it was all very relaxing and pleasant.

Her vendor recommendations were spot-on and she made elegant decor and day-of flow suggestions that worked out great.
    Christine was a really great person to work with, she is very very nice and extremely professional.

Kendall 路 Married on 09/27/2014

We hired Christine Ashburn with The Soiree Studio as our day of coordinator for our fall wedding in Keystone, CO. While this is an area of the budget that could easily be overlooked, we were incredibly happy we spent the money to have Christine and her team there for our day. Her services were professional, timely, tasteful, and above and beyond. She was in contact with our vendors making sure everyone was on the same page and putting out fires that I didn't even know existed (thank goodness!). From quick text messages to a full minute-by-minute timeline, Christine did not miss a beat and made sure that every detail was considered and executed properly. The whole event went off without issue and we have Christine to thank for our perfect wedding! I would absolutely recommend Christine with The Soiree Studio!

Shelby 路 Married on 08/02/2014

We hired Christine from The Soiree Studio to be our day of wedding coordinator. She was very organized, helpful, and professional. Our wedding was amazing, thanks to the help of Christine. Christine met with us 2 or 3 times in person to go over our plans and ideas for our wedding. She was also was very prompt with communicating through email. She shared her suggestions and helped us with all our questions and concerns we had during our planning process. Christine created a clear and detailed timeline for our wedding. Each vendor also had a specific timeline that she created. We were so grateful that she came up with this timeline for us. This helped us tremendously and eliminated stress. Christine communicated with our vendors frequently and made sure to copy us on all the emails she sent. She answered questions they had about our wedding and she also emailed the vendors our questions. Christine was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole event. Even after our event, she is still emailing us to make sure that we received all of our items.

We are so grateful that a friend recommended hiring Christine for our wedding. We highly recommend having Christine plan your upcoming event. She does an amazing job! We were very impressed with the work and time she put into our special day. We could not be any happier how our wedding turned out! Thanks Christine for helping organize our special day! We loved everything!

Shelby & Andrew

Jessica 路 Married on 07/26/2014

Christine was amazing! I hired her for the "day of" and vendor recomendations but, she was there for me whenever I needed her. I couldn't have been more please with my choice in a wedding planner. I had no idea what I was doing but, Christine was great in giving me tips and keeping me on track. When I came to her in a bit of a panic because I couldn't find one of my vendors she was able to come up with more recomendations and everything worked out amazingly! On the day of she was a life saver. I'm sure, I drove her crazy and wasn't as great at handing over the reigns like i should but, she took it all in stride. She had a timeline worked out for us at least a week in advance. It rained quite a bit on my outdoor wedding but, she wasn't fazed. She called and asked me how I was feeling and what I wanted to do. I wanted to go ahead even with the rain and she said ok. She didn't try to convince me to do anything other than what we wanted to do. I trusted her with the day. I wanted to be sure my family and friends had a good time and weren't running around doing lots of stuff for the day. With Christine's help they were able to do just that. I would highly reccomend Christine. She helped make my day run so smoothly!

Kelli 路 Married on 07/12/2014

Convincing my husband that we needed a wedding planner was one of the hardest parts of wedding planning -- and after meeting Christine for the first time, he completely changed his mind! She was so so helpful and made our wedding as stress-free as possible! Looking back, sometimes I feel a little embarrassed by how much we relied on her the entire weekend. She and her husband even dog-sat for us so our furry friend could be a part of the ceremony (and then conveniently disappear for the rest of the weekend). Christine - thank you so much!!

Tessa 路 Married on 06/21/2014

Christine Ashburn of the Soir茅e Studio was simply amazing. She went above and beyond my expectations of a day of coordinator. I was able to enjoy my wedding day without any stress thanks to Christine's professionalism, organization, attention to detail and hard work. She made sure that every detail was perfect. Being on a tight budget, I was hesitant to spend money on a coordinator, but at the end of the day the services were worth every penny and then some. I would highly recommend the Soir茅e Studio to anyone having a wedding or hosting an event.

Amanda 路 Married on 06/14/2014

Christine was spectacular! My daughter's wedding was flawless because of Christine's creative ideas and planning. She connected us with incredible vendors and then followed through with them to ensure that everything was perfect the day of the wedding. Her attention to detail and ability to solve problems before we knew they existed was amazing. The day of the wedding, she was there to calm our worries, make sure we were all where we were supposed to be and to see that the venue was perfect. Christine took the stress out of planning a wedding and allowed us to thoroughly enjoy a memorable day. I highly recommend The Soir茅e Studio.

Meredith 路 Married on 06/14/2014

Christine did an amazing job as our wedding planner! She was very well organized and helpful throughout the entire planning process. She was also attentive and available the entire weekend of our wedding. I can't thank her enough for helping making our wedding day perfect!!!

Kory 路 Married on 05/31/2014

Christine Ashburn with The Soiree Studio was everything I was looking for in a day-of wedding coordinator. She went way above and beyond her duties as a day-of coordinator and is the only reason I was able to plan a wedding while working a full-time job. She was thoughtful, organized, creative, and always offered a great solution to any issues/questions that arose during the planning process. She was extremely responsive via email or phone anytime I needed her and took so much of the burden off of me especially during that final month. Her kind, warm personality makes her a joy to be around and work with. On the day of the wedding, she kept me feeling calm and comfortable and I never had to worry that any of my details wouldn't be executed. My wedding was everything I hoped for and more... thank you Christine!

cynthia 路 Married on 01/18/2014

Christine and her staff did an excellent job coordinating our wedding. We had a large
    wedding with 200 guests, eleven bridesmaids and groomsmen, five house party members,
    two flower girls and one ring bearer. Everything ran smoothly and our guests were
    very pleased with the wedding. This was a destination wedding and much of my
    interaction with the staff was by email. The only glitch would be the photographers
    where we were a little behind schedule by thirty minutes but we had a very large family
    to cover so that was understandable.

• User3982911 路 2+ years ago

Great job the weekend of the wedding. Very focused on accommodating the vendors and a tremendous help keeping the events flowing in the right amount of time. Allows for the bride and groom really enjoy each other and the wedding and not have to worry about coordinating various events. Thanks!

Sharon 路 Married on 09/22/2013

Christine at the Soirre Studio was AMAZING in every way! I hired her for "day of" coordination but she was there for me every step of the way! From recommending wonderful vendors to even coming with me to my dress fittings, she definitely went a above and beyond what I hired her to do!!
    The day of my wedding went off without a hitch in spite of the weather! The ceremony was supposed to be outside, but due to a torrential downpour that day, we had to move it inside. Christine was "all over it" calling vendors to make the indoor space (Plan B) beautiful, cozy and special!
    I attended another wedding the next weekend and realized how critical Christine was to the feel and flow of my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Christine and Soirre Studio to anyone planning a wedding! She is highly organized (you should see her detailed timeline), creative and, above all, a really sweet person!!

Amanda 路 Married on 10/06/2012

I was planning my wedding from out of state and quickly realized that I needed help. Christine from The Soiree Studio was the best! She is easy to get in touch with, has great style, and offers amazing advice. With her help we were able to have the wedding of our dreams!

Meg 路 Married on 09/15/2012

The Soir茅e Studio's services were, without question, the smartest purchase we made for our wedding. Knowledgeable, professional, and stylish. What more could a bride ask for?

Lindsey 路 event on: 05/27/2012

What a wonderful wedding shower that Christine put together. With every attention to detail, from the chic handmade decorations to the beautifully dressed tables and the thoughtful gifts for the guests, Christine gave me the perfect wedding shower. She came up with fun twists on wedding shower traditions - like a very personal and custom-made cookbook put together by all of the shower guests - so that my shower was unique and true to my bridal and personal style. Even the food and drinks that she put together matched my favorite styles; anti-pasto and tapas with champagne and sangria! I was so impressed with everything that Christine did and by how much she did to make my shower so special.

Jessica 路 event on: 10/18/2012

Christine was fantastic! She listened to all of our needs and had very inspiring ideas for our event. As we got closer to the date, and very busy with wedding plans, she took over and handled everything!

Suzan 路 Married on 07/19/2015

Christine of the Soiree Studio was a pleasure to work with! Even if we only hired her for month-of-coordination, we were in touch a on and off for a year before the wedding and she was always available to help me figure things out. She's warm, kind, responsive and professional. She's so much fun too! I don't know how I could have done it with out her since we were planning an out of state wedding. She was on top of everything, and full of ideas. She reached out to a lot of my vendors for me the month of the wedding and took care a lot of the details I didn't have time for. She had a detailed weather back up plan in place since Vail gets crazy and random with the rain. She talked me through all my anxiety about all the rain and kept me calm the morning of the wedding. Kept reassuring me how fabulous everything will be no matter what. After her assessing the clouds, and weather radar, we decided to just go for it and take everyone up the Vail Wedding Deck after all... and it was AMAZING! Best wedding ever! Everything (planning welcome party, rehearsal/dinner, transportation, ceremony, reception) went smoothly thanks to her. Her timelines were detailed and clear for everyone involved. Only one thing ended up getting slipped through the cracks since there were so many revisions on the timeline, but still overall perfect wedding (we didn't get to do the table visits/toasts, but it's ok!). Seriously, great service and I highly recommend The Soiree Studio. Thanks Christine.

Nicole 路 Married on 12/28/2013

Christine Ashburn of the Soiree Studio provided day of wedding coordination for my wedding. Her work went way beyond day of as she met with me and several of our other vendors multiple times prior to the big day. She took care of every little detail for set-up, coordination with everyone involved, the rehearsal and many other things. I came down with the flu two days prior to the wedding and Christine was there to assist with whatever we needed.

She is extremely professional and great at what she does!

• User3931461 路 2+ years ago

Christine was a wonderful planner with whom to work. I wanted a day-of planner who was organized, professional and fun. She was all that and more. I have a hands-on style, so she provided me with great vendor suggestions and creative ways to make the wedding beautiful yet affordable. She developed great rapport with our vendors, our venue and us. We trusted and appreciated her involvement in every aspect of our day to keep everything and everyone running smoothly. She helped with decor at the venue as well and worked with our florist to create the ambiance and vision we requested. She ably and calmly adapted to last minute changes and handled last minute issues. Because of her efforts, we had an amazing time and were able to really enjoy ourselves. Thanks, Christine!

Nicolle 路 Married on 02/17/2018

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

You were wonderful, it was really great to meet you. My wedding was everything I hoped for minus the music (they literally played zero of what I asked for) and the pneumonia.

Thanks for everything,