Plano, TX 75025 Map · Phone number

About The Sofreh Aghd

At The Sofreh Aghd, our goal is to give you the Persian Sofreh Aghd that reflects all aspects of your personality, style and taste. Our passion has always been to make Sofreh Aghd and we aim to provide the best service to our clients who become our lifelong friends. We work with you every step of the way and will make sure your Sofreh Aghd is everything you have always wanted.

It is such a privilege to not only be part of the creative aspect of the couple's wedding, but also to be part of their unforgettable day through the memories and pictures that will live on forever.

We provid full service Sofreh Aghd, which includes setting up one of our Sofreh Aghds on the day of your wedding and taking it down after the ceremony. We understand that some clients like to make their own Sofreh Aghd, we can also help you with ideas. Also, most venues, provide a very limited time for set and take down, which adds unecessary stress to the family who are setting up the Sofreh, therefore we can help you with transporting your items, setting up and taking it down after the ceremony, so you will have a stress free day.

We are located in Dallas, Texas; we also provide services to Oklahoma and other cities in Texas, such as San Antonio, Austin, and Houston.

Please feel free to visit our site www.TheSofrehAghd.com or facebook.com/SofrehAghd

Follow The Sofreh Aghd on

lalehsasan6
dsc0159

22 Reviews for The Sofreh Aghd

Nadia · Married on 07/21/2018

Nazli was such a pleasure to work with! There are those people you meet that instantly radiate a happy, positive energy - Nazli is definitely one of those people! You can’t help but just love her. I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know her not just as a vendor for my wedding ceremony but as a kind, warm hearted, genuinely dear person. She is truly so talented and puts her heart and soul into her creative work. She has books of different styles of Aghds she has done in the past and let’s you choose different aspects of them to create the exact style that complements you best. The aghd she created for my wedding absolutely BLEW me and the rest of my family and friends away. The Dallas Persian community is SO lucky to have her and I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Laila · Married on 03/10/2018

Miss Nazli was a pleasure to work with! She made our sofreh so beautiful. All of the guests were raving about the sofreh! Our wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was if it wasn’t for miss Nazli’s contribution. I highly recommend her, and I am confident you will be as satisfied as I am if you choose to The Sofreh Aghd for your wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Caro · Married on 01/20/2018

Wow, I don’t even know where to begin. As a non-Iranian bride it was really hard for me to vision a Sofreh -Aghd.

My fiancée is Persian and wanted to have a very traditional ceremony with a modern twist. Nazli was able to create the most beautiful Sofreh -Aghd with a mix of traditional Persian elements that were important to him. Her vision was refined, elegant, sophisticated yet modern - it was PERFECT!!

I couldn't recommend Nazli’s services more, she made a significant part of my event, There is no question that she has excellent style and goes above and beyond to create her clients vision .

Our guests are still raving about how GORGEOUS it was.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Award

The Sofreh Aghd FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design

• Plano, 75025 See on map