The Sofreh Aghd Reviews

22 | Plano, TX

22 Reviews for The Sofreh Aghd

Nadia · Married on 07/21/2018

Nazli was such a pleasure to work with! There are those people you meet that instantly radiate a happy, positive energy - Nazli is definitely one of those people! You can’t help but just love her. I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know her not just as a vendor for my wedding ceremony but as a kind, warm hearted, genuinely dear person. She is truly so talented and puts her heart and soul into her creative work. She has books of different styles of Aghds she has done in the past and let’s you choose different aspects of them to create the exact style that complements you best. The aghd she created for my wedding absolutely BLEW me and the rest of my family and friends away. The Dallas Persian community is SO lucky to have her and I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Laila · Married on 03/10/2018

Miss Nazli was a pleasure to work with! She made our sofreh so beautiful. All of the guests were raving about the sofreh! Our wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was if it wasn’t for miss Nazli’s contribution. I highly recommend her, and I am confident you will be as satisfied as I am if you choose to The Sofreh Aghd for your wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Caro · Married on 01/20/2018

Wow, I don’t even know where to begin. As a non-Iranian bride it was really hard for me to vision a Sofreh -Aghd.

My fiancée is Persian and wanted to have a very traditional ceremony with a modern twist. Nazli was able to create the most beautiful Sofreh -Aghd with a mix of traditional Persian elements that were important to him. Her vision was refined, elegant, sophisticated yet modern - it was PERFECT!!

I couldn't recommend Nazli’s services more, she made a significant part of my event, There is no question that she has excellent style and goes above and beyond to create her clients vision .

Our guests are still raving about how GORGEOUS it was.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Tannaz · Married on 09/02/2017

If you want your sofreh to look like it came right out of a movie or magazine then you've picked the right person to deliver! Nazli is so talented and creative and she will work with you to make your dreams come to life!
    I cannot thank her enough for her beautiful work and I wish I could hire her to decorate all my events!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Nima · Married on 08/12/2017

Great service, great selection and wonderful person to work with. Thank you Nazli Jan for making our wedding day more glamorous by the nice art work on the sofreh aghd.
    It was truly one of the best elements of our wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Gina · Married on 05/27/2017

Nazli is so talented, easy to work with and always available to answer your questions & concerns... I've seen her doung the sofreh for many persian weddings and each one has its own touch & creativity.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Her professionalism and creativity to execute our reception was exceptional! She exceeded our expectation!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Aida · Married on 11/05/2016

Nazli did such an amazing job on our Sofreh Aghd! Everyone complimented us on the Sofreh and raved about how Beautiful it was! She is a delight and such a pleasure to work with! We are so happy with her service and would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married! Thank you Nazli, you made our day!! :)

Sent on 11/16/2016

Felly · Married on 06/04/2016

I recommend The Sofreh Aghd 110%! I honestly do not know what I would have done without the services provided by The Sofreh Aghd. The Sofreh Aghd took the time to understand my needs, provided advice and feedback, and executed a magnificent design. All my guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything was. I am extremely thankful for all the hard work that went into creating my dreams into reality. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Samaneh · Married on 03/26/2016

my advise to any bride : in 2 words: " BOOK HER".
    Nazli is very friendly, professional, sweet, fun to work with, and responsive. I had contacted her many times over the 11 month of wedding planning and asked her questions about everything and she responded to my calls and texts right away. Any picture I had seen or drew for her, she built it EXACTLY as I wanted it. I truly recommend her to every bride :) she's the best.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Sanah · Married on 12/26/2015

Nazli did such a stunning job on our sofreh, my guests were raving about it for days! It was so, so dreamy :) Her pieces were very unique and beautiful. Thank you Nazli!!

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • F

Fereshte · Married on 09/26/2015

Nazli is an amazing person. She did an incredible job on the Sofreh on my daughter's wedding. Everyone was impressed with her talent. She is very sweet, kind, and very talented. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much Nazli for going beyond our expectation! Love, Fereshteh

Sent on 01/04/2016

Manousha · Married on 08/01/2015

I can not say enough nice things about this company to express how excited and proud I was about my Sofreh Aghd. They were on time, professional and worth every penny. I had so many people ask, want and wonder how and who did my decor and the owner actually was there to hear their praises. The stress of not worrying about this important part of my wedding meant so much to me and I just wanted to Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Afrouz · Married on 07/18/2015

Nazli is an incredibly talented and creative individual. She is able to make all your dreams come true and more! Working with her was the easiest step of my wedding planning. She listens to your ideas and also helps enhance them to make them bigger than you thought it could be.
    Couldn't have asked for more.

Thank you Nazli...... You are so talented and sweet. ?

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • F

Fiona · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband is Persian, and I am American but I quickly learned a sofreh was integral to a Persian wedding. After doing some research on the internet, we luckily stumbled across Nazli and her business Sofreh Aghd Yas or Termeh. From the first meeting, we realized we absolutely made the right decision to have someone create a sofreh for us instead of trying to do it ourselves. Nazli definitely loves what she does. She created a beautiful sofreh for our wedding - we got so many compliments! She was extremely easy to work with and we met with her twice before the wedding to iron out the details. We can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Amir · Married on 03/14/2015

Nazli did a wonderful job on our special day. Our guests as well as us were quite impressed by her talent. To keep up with social media, we got over 200 positive Facebook comments on some of our Sofreh Aghd pictures, this alone says a lot about Nazli's skill, talent and experience. And most importantly, she is a professional. As most of you will experience, getting married can be quite hectic, so dealing with someone that understand your demands and execute them without hassling you is important. After discussing our Sofreh and options, she executed everything to the details. She is highly recommended.
    Have a great wedding!!!

Sent on 03/27/2015

narges · Married on 09/22/2012

Nazli did a wonderful and amazing job on my sofreh. I couldnt have asked for more. She added so much detail to every item and I couldnt be thankful enough on how it great it turned out. Im so happy I got to work with someone so professional and talented.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Neda · Married on 06/23/2012

Sofreh Aghd Yas o Termeh did a wonderful job at our wedding! We had a vision of how our sofreh would look and she far exceeded it! She was a delight to work with...very prompt, organized, and creative. We were very happy with her responsiveness (even if it was 11:30 at night!), professionalism, and flexibility. We wanted to customized almost everything in our wedding, including the sofreh, and she was completely respectful of this idea. Iranians and Americans were both taking pictures of our sofreh and gave us wonderful compliments. Our ballroom decorators even took pictures of our sofreh! All in all, we couldn't have made a better choice for our sofreh decorator! Beautiful work and a pleasant to work with...always had a smile on her face :)

Sent on 06/25/2012

Sara · Married on 05/05/2012

Our wedding was in British Columbia, Canada and we were lucky to have "Yas o Termeh" there to do our beautiful sofreh which was the centerpiece of our venue for the rest of the night.

Nazli is a joy to work with. She listens to your needs and requests carefully; then provides you with a service that will surely match your unique taste. You have the freedom to add your own items to the sofreh.

I continue to follow their work on facebook. Every sofreh is elegant and different and never a copy of another one. They continue to pay attention to every single detail in each piece and never sacrifice the quality. Yas o Termeh's collection includes a variety of designs from colorful traditional Persian theme to the modern look. The team is willing to travel to wherever your ceremony will be held; this is a big plus since many other companies limit the distance travelled for the client.

No two brides have the same taste and Yaas o Termeh will surely deliver you the sofreh which will be as unique as yourself. I can tell this from my own experience.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Laleh · Married on 11/19/2011

This experience was among the best and the most beautiful experiences of my life. Great service, helpful advices, and brilliant design were memorable. Highly recommended to all the couples.

Sent on 01/14/2012

Vi · Married on 09/24/2011

I had a traditional American style modern wedding, and Nazli was truly a life saver for our special day. She made all aspects of our wedding unique, memorable, and flawless. I was able to give her examples of the image I had for my wedding decor, and she went above and beyond to make every single detail better than I could ever imagine. She pays close attention to what you want, and adds her own style to make sure it is amazing and perfect on your wedding day. I highly recommend her for your wedding needs -- she is dependable, detail oriented, and dedicated to any task. She truly loves what she does! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Mehra · Married on 06/17/2011

I got married on June 17, 2011 at the Addison Event Center and Nazli had an important role to making that night perfect... if you are getting married you should definitely ask her for your sofreh , she is wonderful to work with, you dont need to worry about anything and you will have a gorgeous sofreh for the most important night of your life. I highly recommend her.
    Nazli prepared the most beautiful sofreh aghd ever... she sent me pictures and did everything I asked for...and then designed a Sofreh even more beautiful than what we talked about ... I have received so many compliments on the beautiful Sofreh from all my guests.
    Thank you Nazli joon...you are so talented, responsible, sweet and such an angel... love,M&A

Sent on 01/16/2012