The Signature Group & Associates

Carmel, IN View map

The Signature Group Events & Travel has been planning events for over a decade. Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. Our consultants are certified and enjoy what they do. We help you select the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs.. We can save you time when making decisions.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Angelique
    Angelique E. Married on 02/11/2021

Amazingggggg

Super organize every little detail very patient very knowledgeable easy to get in contact with wonderful spirit highly highly recommend this wedding consultant!!!!!!!

Candice Married on 02/23/2017
    If you are looking for an attentive, detailed-oriented, seasoned professional, this is the Wedding Planner for you! Signature Group (SP) was able to stay within our budget by using extensive knowledge and industry relationships. Our Wedding Day was BEYOND AMAZING! Signature Group listened to the Bride and Groom and provided concise, narrowed down suggestions based on our needs; this made our selection process relaxed and easy. At our final planning meeting at the Wedding Chapel, the Chapel Staff said I was the happiest, most relaxed bride they'd seen. Why was I so relaxed? Because Signature Group had it all covered! I highly recommend this Wedding Planner!
    Rebekah Married on 10/30/2016
    Monica is wonderful! She made my wedding planning process & wedding weekend festivities go extremely smoothly. She's incredibly patient. She's kind. She helped me get what I wanted in an affordable budget. She's wise about the industry. She knows what to expect; what to do; and what not to do. I could give several specific examples, but take my word for it...choosing Monica to help plan my special weekend was an answer to prayer & truly made the difference for me. My husband & I were both truly pleased & feel so blessed to know her & her wonderful family. :)

Deals

The Signature Group & Associates 1
Discount
Shop our online catalog and receive 20% off your order. http://www.yourinvitationplace.com/signaturegp

Carmel, IN, 46032
(317) 743-0055

By Appointment Only.
Location of (The Signature Group & Associates)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding