The Shore and Country Club

• Tashua Knolls

5 Reviews for The Shore and Country Club

• Mary

Mary Kate · Married on 09/07/2019

An absolutely beautiful wedding venue, plus the best team to work with!

Choosing to have my reception at The Shore and Country Club was hands-down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. We worked with Cherese Palmer, who made it all a breeze! She was a true professional, making us feel confident in our choice throughout the whole process. She was a calm presence during a time that can sometimes be stressful, of which I was and still am so grateful. In regards to the venue itself, I cannot imagine a more picturesque place to have a wedding reception. I can’t count the amount of times my family and I have been told that SCC was the most beautiful reception venue they had ever been to, and I cannot agree more. The large windows in the ballroom allowed guests to view the sun set over the water while eating dinner, and the grassy lawn was the perfect place to have cocktail hour (or a wedding ceremony!). I would highly recommend The Shore and Country Club to any bride that wants both a stunning wedding venue and a team that goes above and beyond in order to make the reception itself perfect!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Shore and Country Club was the perfect setting for our wedding ceremony and reception! Having grown up in the area, we were definitely having our wedding on the water. Cherese, the banquet manager, was a delight to work with throughout the whole process. She thought of everything we didn't think of and set everything up for us. She acted as not only the caterer/banquet manager but our wedding coordinator too!

We loved that we could have our ceremony right on the lawn in front of the water (with the rain holding off!) They provided an open bar, tables, chairs, linens... pretty much everything you need which is what I wanted in a venue since it made everything so much easier. Also, the price CANNOT be beat in this area with what they provided.

The food was unbelievable at both the cocktail hour and reception. We ate there a few times for dinner prior to the wedding and were always wowed by the food. The quality did not differ when it came to a wedding! My guests are still talking about the risotto balls at cocktail hour more than 3 months later!

Sent on 12/17/2015

The Shore and Country Club was the most amazing venue to hold our wedding reception!
    We knew we wanted to have our wedding on the water, and the ballroom at the Shore and CC has panoramic windows so all our guests could have a waters edge view during dinner!
    Everything about this venue exceeded our expectations. The cocktail hour is right on the water and the passed appetizers were delicious. My husband and I were able to get our pictures out on their private dock and take sunset pictures since the sun sets right over the water at the venue! It was breathtaking!
    The food for dinner was AMAZING! So many of our guests came up to us and said that they rarely enjoy food at weddings and that they finished their entire meal because the chicken francaise and prime rib were so delicious.
    Cherese, the vent manager, went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was exactly how we wanted. She was so easy to contact through email and phone and I always got a prompt response from her. A few days before the wedding we brought her a million things to set up and everything was set up in such a beautiful way. They really pay attention to detail and incorporate everything you give them.
    My husband and I even had our own waitress who made sure our champagne glass was never empty, that we had enough food and to check if we needed anything. I loved this, as it just made the whole night easier for us. I always heard of brides who never got to eat, but my husband and I ate everything!!!
    Not only is this venue BEAUTIFUL, they run everything SO smoothly. Absolutely nothing went wrong the entire night. Multiple guests came up to us and said that it was the prettiest and best wedding they had ever been to. Our guests got to take beautiful pictures of themselves and their dates on the water and dock and all enjoyed seeing the sun set as they ate their salad and appetizer.
    I cannot say how highly I would recommend this venue to other brides!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

• 220 Gregory Boulevard Norwalk, 06855 See on map
    2038387507 (Phone number)
    2038665157 (Fax Number)
    Location of (The Shore and Country Club)